[CH3] Paen Rai Long Tai Waa Ruk (Step Power 3):Aun Witaya/Mae Nisachon/Pat Chaborirak/Lalina Lorena

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
The scene where Fah goes and toss the wedding right, she should have turned around and walked out with grace, but she was about to get into a boxing match with Pin ROFL.

CPY

GotomySin
I noticed that Salawat Kachen's face is almost similar to a Korean television personality.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I root for more Fah and Neung moment. The ending shot was done poorly for long distance.
Yeah it was. I was hoping for more close up, but it's better then most lakorn endings though. This is pretty good for an evening lakorn.

Saechash

sarNie Juvenile
Loved this lakorn...definitely one of my favorites this year. The pairings and sibling relationships were perfect. The group had great chemistry together and it's one of the best endings I've seen in a while. Lol...Tawan was funny when he passed the drink to the old man...he learned his lesson.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
This lakorn is unexpectedly really good with a great cast! I enjoyed from beginning to end and has one of the best ending I've seen in awhile.