[CH3] Paen Rai Long Tai Waa Ruk (Step Power 3):Aun Witaya/Mae Nisachon/Pat Chaborirak/Lalina Lorena

byebye

sarNie OldFart
At here I think his appearance like that because stated in the novel the pra ek is in his mid 30s.
I'm not saying he can't be older in here, but you can be old and look good doing so. Aun just looks tired most of the time. He comes across like he never gets a full night sleep.

Reactions: CPY

CPY

GotomySin
I'm not saying he can't be older in here, but you can be old and look good doing so. Aun just looks tired most of the time. He comes across like he never gets a full night sleep.
Maybe haunted by the past. He keep thinking that he was the one who responsible for the death of sister in-law.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Yeah, Aun does look tired at times and the makeup doesn't help either. Since this lakorn has a good storyline and the leads are keeping us entertained, we look pass that. In today's episode, Aun look better.

sarN

sarNie Granny
I think their awkward love/shy/smitten/ scene are so silly funny LOL , the kind you want to kick whom ever sit next to you while watching the lakorn

sarN

sarNie Granny
I was about to ask the same thing hahahaha, felt like kids playing house , wifey, husband & pretend baby :risas3:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I was about to ask the same thing hahahaha, felt like kids playing house , wifey, husband & pretend baby :risas3:
It's like the grandma was all, ok now you guys get married to, and she just kind of went along with it. Well, I think cause she found that picture and wants to know the secret behind everything, right?

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
It's like the grandma was all, ok now you guys get married to, and she just kind of went along with it. Well, I think cause she found that picture and wants to know the secret behind everything, right?
Lol. Yes, She found a picture of Tawan's mom w Ping's dad so she wanted to stay at the house longer to investigate on who murder their parents. N'ek thinks her dad also got murder.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
So uncle Nueng knows a little more about Fah when he took Nu Dao to Ching Mai in today's episode! The look on their faces was funny when they got re-introduced.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
It's for episode 9 which aired on the 13th June. I agree that Aun looks younger and better in the interview. LOL! And considering that this lakorn was filmed 2 years ago! :p
Thanks! Oh this lakorn was film two years ago? I thought Aun was in his early thirties, didn't know he's almost 40. He actually looks good for his age. Is this lakorn getting good reviews?

NekoMeowMeow

sarNie Egg
Sorry I didn't follow much on rating. I guess this should be consider good for evening lakorn. My first time subbing evening lakorn. As for prime time lakorn a 6 would consider very good.

But from my subbing experience and the feedback that I've received, this one is pretty popular with eng sub viewer. Probably more popular comparing to the recently completed So Sanaeha. I guess partly because of the story line and even though there's a lot of new faces (well at least to me), all the character are likeable. :D

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Sorry I didn't follow much on rating. I guess this should be consider good for evening lakorn. My first time subbing evening lakorn. As for prime time lakorn a 6 would consider very good.

But from my subbing experience and the feedback that I've received, this one is pretty popular with eng sub viewer. Probably more popular comparing to the recently completed So Sanaeha. I guess partly because of the story line and even though there's a lot of new faces (well at least to me), all the character are likeable. :D
THANK YOU FOR THE SUBBED!! You are pretty fast with the subbing. I appreciate the hard work you put into this! I haven't been this addicted to a lakorn since Naree Rissiya. Thank you a 100x!

xingtze

sarNie Hatchling

Just wanna express how thankful I am for your sub. Same here, haven't been addicted to any major since Naree Rissaya.