[Ch3] Patiharn Ruk Karm Kob Fah (Thong Entertainment)

lovelybird

sarNie Hatchling
I just finished watching todays eposide and the next epsoide preview got me crying! i dont know if i can watch it, its too sad mann, now gottaa wait till monday. but still its good so far, whoever havent check it out, yall better cos its a super good lakorn to watch.

arayaa

sarNie Hatchling
^ I just finished tonight's episode! Now we have to wait till Monday >_< ahh, we all know she didn't die, but still..

kodocha

sarNie Juvenile
i like that they have one object to find the father but there is a lot of  adventures its like have more than one story 

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
I still need to get caught up on this!! So is Rak Lakorn the producer or something like what Aiko(Julie) mentioned? I don't remember seeing Anne promoting this. How come I rarely see people promoting this?!! I'm barely done with the first episode and I'm liking it already...I think I'm already falling for Mai..heh heh. Since lakorns have always been at least 2 hours...I feel like this lakorn will go by fast, only 1 hour for each episode which really makes me curious as to why it's only 1 hour for each episode. Anyhow...it is my first time seeing Mew Laknara acting but many of you guys are praising her so I'm sure she's great, I mean..so far there's nothing annoying about her..& she has a nice appearance too :) 

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
I'm glad that Ai found her dad...but she's so cold-hearted to Kaep after losing her memories  :cry1: I'm still kinda curious about what world they entered...1,000 Stars..? Does anyone know how many episodes this lakorn will have? BTW, I'm totally loving the OST  :heart:

lovelybird

sarNie Hatchling
Only 15 epsoide ? & we already in 13 epsoide.. or 14. Omg, thats so quick. We havent even seen all the sences yet, and its gonna end? I feel like we still got a lot of sences left.

lovelybird

sarNie Hatchling
& yes, i know.. It was really sad how Ai treated him, like he risked his life for her a lot of times if i was her and forgot my memories with him and when i saw him again, i dont care what happen.. If i saw a face like that i would agree to know him no matter what.

arayaa

sarNie Hatchling
@lovelybird did you watch today's/yesterday's episode!?? I can't believe they made her only remember part of her memories >.<)

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
Sooooo glad she got her memories back! That back hug in episode 15 though! Hmmm....if this isn't ending at 15 episodes then maybe 16...?