[CH3] Petch Klang Fai (TV Scene) : Mai Warit / Mew Nittha / Namfon Patcharin

KS_ss86

sarNie Egg
:crybaby2::clap: Mai is the sweetest husband & lover.

The scene when they grew old and Ying Long passed..... and poor Old Anon still called her his Beloved Princess :icon12: I died.

Great love story! Wish the ending was a bit less rushed though. The storytelling was random. Lol.

Last edited:

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
Hope to see them again in the near future. Mai and Mew portrait their character so good. They would make me thinking of them for a long time.

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
:crybaby2::clap: Mai is the sweetest husband & lover.

The scene when they grew old and Ying Long passed..... and poor Old Anon still called her his Beloved Princess :icon12: I died.

Great love story! Wish the ending was a bit less rushed though. The storytelling was random. Lol.

Yes the storytelling was really random. I was confused and don't think it was necessary.

Why did Mee continue to lie that she was dead and not go back to meet her siblings? Some sisters loved her, they weren't all bad to her.

And what's with the middle stepsister and her girl/guy friend? Did she know the friend was a girl? I was so confused on that part

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
Yes the storytelling was really random. I was confused and don't think it was necessary.

Why did Mee continue to lie that she was dead and not go back to meet her siblings? Some sisters loved her, they weren't all bad to her.

And what's with the middle stepsister and her girl/guy friend? Did she know the friend was a girl? I was so confused on that part
I feel the same that the ending was rushing. However, I like that they told the ending of each character; it was more closure that way. Ying Yai passed away in Singapore since the change of the government during that time, they just brought back her body back to Thailand for the ceremony (I think her husband was closer to the King family so they had to emigrate out of the country). Chai Yai died after the government changed. Most of royal families got kicked out of the government during this time. Ying Nee died after the tomboy and her lover left Ying Nee( and yes, Ying Nee knows from the beginning that the actor is a woman, but she still likes her. Back in the day, a woman played a man character in stage lakorn). Ying Klan is too stingy and won't hire any server to help keep the palace so robbers came to steal, but funny that they only able to get small portion because she put all jewelry on the safe deposit box in the bank. Also the old servant and Ying Klan would risk their lives for 30 bath (maybe about 1000 bath compare to today). She went crazy and her lover came back to take care of her, but he died of a car accident so she died shortly after. All the inherit now went to Ying Lek. Ying Lek died not so long before Tan Chai Suklakong met with Anon and saw Mae Usa.

As for why Ying Long didn't want to go back to her status, I believe there are two reasons. First, she also loves (has feeling for Anon), if she goes back, they will not be able to live as a couple. Second, only Ying Lek and Ying May who are nicer toward her, but they can't protect her from harm. She might risk her life again. Her brother and Ying Klan are as bad as their mom. After Ying Long death announcement, they (the sibilants) already divided all her inherit among themselves, if she goes back they will have to give back to her. Other than Ying May and Ying Lek, the other will not be happy to give it back. During the proposal scene she told Anon, she grew up in the royal status and society, she knew the life and the fake face and she won't choose to go back rather she would stay with the people who truly love her (of course Anon). If I was her I will do the same lol.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
One of the great lakorns on my list. I like this type of lakorn, it is not too exaggerate about life; very romantic and beautiful loving couple who grew old together. I stopped watching "Cat Fight" lakorn. It starts to get repetitive and annoying. HOPE TO SEE MIKE AND MEW AGAIN. GREAT CHEMISTRY BETWEEN THEM.

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
One of the great lakorns on my list. I like this type of lakorn, it is not too exaggerate about life; very romantic and beautiful loving couple who grew old together. I stopped watching "Cat Fight" lakorn. It starts to get repetitive and annoying. HOPE TO SEE MIKE AND MEW AGAIN. GREAT CHEMISTRY BETWEEN THEM.
I'm with you. this is one of my best favorite lakorn on my list.

I have the feeling that in the storyteller, the great grand-son (who owned the restaurant) and great grand daughter (a girl who came to visit it with her grand-parent) were the sign telling us that Anon and Ying Long were their reincarnation. Let's hope so. :)

Last edited:

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
I didn't think of the reincarnation.. But yet after you mentioned it and I think about, it seems as they are.

Miyuki1988

sarNie Egg
Hi, is anyone subbing this lakorn? My friend would like to help. But she doesn't understand thai, she can only help with timer/encoder/uploader?

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
TV Scene needs to up it up with the romance, I am always hungry for more pra'nang scenes when it comes to their lakorns, especially period ones. Mai and Mew had chemistry but it wasn't used very well here, they barely had any concrete scenes together. The storyline was pretty solid. Weird seeing so many ch7 people in ch3. I didn't like Mew's character too much for the first half of the lakorn, of course being a princess means you have to hold yourself high but she just wasn't that likeable, unlike Ying Taew in Khun Chai Pawornruj. Mai's acting needs some work but he's very likeable with his innocent looking face. Namfon is a great n'rai, gonna be awesome to see her in Rak Nakara. I hated the ending to this lakorn with the two new characters. The girl was annoying and the dude was as charming as a rock, what was the point of having them in the lakorn and introducing a potential romance for them during the last 15 mins WTH.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
I feel the same that the ending was rushing. However, I like that they told the ending of each character; it was more closure that way. Ying Yai passed away in Singapore since the change of the government during that time, they just brought back her body back to Thailand for the ceremony (I think her husband was closer to the King family so they had to emigrate out of the country). Chai Yai died after the government changed. Most of royal families got kicked out of the government during this time. Ying Nee died after the tomboy and her lover left Ying Nee( and yes, Ying Nee knows from the beginning that the actor is a woman, but she still likes her. Back in the day, a woman played a man character in stage lakorn). Ying Klan is too stingy and won't hire any server to help keep the palace so robbers came to steal, but funny that they only able to get small portion because she put all jewelry on the safe deposit box in the bank. Also the old servant and Ying Klan would risk their lives for 30 bath (maybe about 1000 bath compare to today). She went crazy and her lover came back to take care of her, but he died of a car accident so she died shortly after. All the inherit now went to Ying Lek. Ying Lek died not so long before Tan Chai Suklakong met with Anon and saw Mae Usa.

As for why Ying Long didn't want to go back to her status, I believe there are two reasons. First, she also loves (has feeling for Anon), if she goes back, they will not be able to live as a couple. Second, only Ying Lek and Ying May who are nicer toward her, but they can't protect her from harm. She might risk her life again. Her brother and Ying Klan are as bad as their mom. After Ying Long death announcement, they (the sibilants) already divided all her inherit among themselves, if she goes back they will have to give back to her. Other than Ying May and Ying Lek, the other will not be happy to give it back. During the proposal scene she told Anon, she grew up in the royal status and society, she knew the life and the fake face and she won't choose to go back rather she would stay with the people who truly love her (of course Anon). If I was her I will do the same lol.
I am so confused by The ending? So Mew plays Ying Long and Usa, two different people? But Usa is married to Anon? I am so confused....cuz a relative sees Usa and mistakens her for Ying Long, ep14 (the ending). I think this storyline could have been done so much better, some of the music are so nice except
the intro/opening song... wtheck? Man~~ I wish TV scene had done better with this. I don’t think Mai or Mew suitable for this... so lacking ! Bc the plot is seriously something so worth drowning in tears for. I love a tear jerker lakorn where a royal princess gets treat so bad but in the end everyone comes crawling for her help. I miss those plots. My other complaint is how SLOW, extremely slow some scenes... good lord!!!!!!!

fallenangel12345

sarNie Hatchling
@Cupid Candy I think the boy and girl being there just reflects the writing style of the author. If I remembered correctly, her other work Malai Sarm Chai also has Aom being the narrator at the end of the lakorn. But yeah I can't really get the romance, maybe it's implied that they are Mew and Mai's character reincarnated?

@xodxo Ying Long lied about her death, and Mae Usa is her new identity so that people won't find out. Ying Long actually lived with Anon until the day she passed away due to natural course