[Ch3] Phope Rak (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

Thip2789

sarNie Hatchling
the news originally came from TV Pool magazine, where Tangmo is on teh cover so prinfanclub probably read from there....like most of the time, TV pool isnt reliable [sometimes they are] but we'll see...I read the storyline to this awhile back when news first came out and its ok i guess...but Mak/Bella do look good together

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
DaisyDukes* said:
I still cant believe ch3 banned kissing on the lips. What a poor decision ch3 has made. Lucky MK fans got full front of Mark and Kim in PCKK lol. From now on no fans will be lucky or happy anymore. Lol srsly boo ch3 for delegating a poor decision to ban the mosted scene in lakorn!!!
Really? Is that why Chai Pee's kissing scene was cut out! Wtf ch3 is just getting lamer

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
jeanie1 said:
I hope this isn't the remake of Patson/Tao Sarocha's lakorn cause it was a dumb story. Technically there's 2 n'eks cause the kghlost was a main character too. I don't know her name but she was in Kintamanee with Lift/Ann and also iln Oil's lakorn where she played his sister. She wasthe ghost and Tao was the human. I think p'ek didn't end up with anyone.
Hmmm never saw the one u mentioned but the news said this is a new script. Never been made before. So we can relax no remakes. Lol

Tubby, anything is in the air but I wouldnt be surprised if Mark n Bella are pranang. I read on igs some jiranee fans are bitter lol but i dont see anyone complaining with ken p n bella lol maybe ken isnt no competition..people are srsly so nuts!!! Tsk tsk

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I'm not happy at all that his next lakorn is going to be Nok C's production again! I seriously don't want him to work with them again. I know they have a good relationship together but I just want him to work with other productions. Why don't Ch3 let him work with others production?! I'm also not a fan of Bella, I just think she's okay. If this is true to be a Medta Production and a Mark-Bella's lakorn then it better have a good a** story line!

fanny

sarNie Adult
jeanie1 said:
I hope this isn't the remake of Patson/Tao Sarocha's lakorn cause it was a dumb story. Technically there's 2 n'eks cause the ghost was a main character too. I don't know her name but she was in Kintamanee with Lift/Ann and also in Oil's lakorn where she played his sister. She wasthe ghost and Tao was the human. I think p'ek didn't end up with anyone.
I think so because the title sounds so much alike. Yes, Tao S and Patson that one lakorn was boring. Ok, now I don't feel too bad if Bella and Mark going to play in this lakorn because the lakorn was bad and so boring.

SonYukView4ever

fanny said:
I think so because the title sounds so much alike. Yes, Tao S and Patson that one lakorn was boring. Ok, now I don't feel too bad if Bella and Mark going to play in this lakorn because the lakorn was bad and so boring.

Actually, if you can read Thai it stated in the news that this is NOT a remake.  How many times should that be repeated?

Too bad I have no idea of the one u and that other person mentioned. lmao.  But this is NOT a remake.  So, relax. lol

-AyLove- said:
I'm not happy at all that his next lakorn is going to be Nok C's production again! I seriously don't want him to work with them again. I know they have a good relationship together but I just want him to work with other productions. Why don't Ch3 let him work with others production?! I'm also not a fan of Bella, I just think she's okay. If this is true to be a Medta Production and a Mark-Bella's lakorn then it better have a good a** story line!

Yea, I don't have anything against Nok's production but his lakorn are usually slow, boring, and mostly very cheesy.  I haven't been satisfied with any of Mark's lakorn with him but I do wonder why he keeps using Mark. lol He should open slot for other actors and possibly let Mark go experience some other productions.

But since it's Bella, hopefully Bella will give better eye contact and chemistry for Nok's production with Mark. lol

luciagemini

sarNie Egg
still waiting for the confirmation
these two should be a great choice.
at least they look good in MV.
HOPING the stoyline is good

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Yes  most of Marks Lakorn are with Medta lae. I don't think they tell him to be in the lakorn, but I think he chose to be with them. Its a Nok production, BUT NOT PRODUCED BY CHATCHAI, BUT SINJAI. They both have different taste don't worry. 

cool :)

sarNie Adult
Havnt seen Mark in awhile so when i saw the video^^, i got goosebumps. His handsomeness always gets me X) And i actually liked Tawan Deard,where Nok helped directed or sumtin like that?ANYWAYS OFF TOPIC lol. Buti agree, they really look good with each other so i hope this will be confirmed soon  :thumbsup: 

SonYukView4ever

Yea Bella is playful. She can be flirty with her eyes and attitude.lol Im sure this suspense romance will be intriguing. Something different for Mark and someone different is a plus!!! Lol next in line are Taew and Mew Nittha lol 55555 I can dream lol :p

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
If this is true then awesome, always wanted Mark and Bella pairing. Bella is a great actress, i don't see why some people should dislike her. Unlike some other actresses, Bella actually worked her way up to nang ek status. Also, i actually loved Tawan Deard too. I think it depends on the actors and actresses closeness more talking about a good lakorn.

tatayounger

sarNie Egg
If I remember this clearly, the pranangs in the old version were Tao Sorucha and Patson Sirindu. In the beginning they were boyfriend and girlfriend but then he fell in love with the ghost. It was kind of boring lakorn. Unless they're changed things around.

SonYukView4ever

Alice said:
i will have to agree with u Mark has not yet work with those top company like Broadcast,TvScene,Lakornthai 
)
Im not sure how "top" they are since I havent seen much from them but I saw Raeng Pradthana with my Kimmy and Nadech and their script is very dramatic. So dramatic means top??? Lol 555 I dont know about other people but I usually watch lakorn bc of my pranang praek or nangek I like. I ciuld careless about the production. So I may not like medta that much due to their slow vibe and ancient theme....I want to see Mark ina dramatic and aggressive role..but hes usually a soft gentle type of pra'ek. So I dont know how long til Mark will act in an aggressive and very dramatic lakorn!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
DaisyDukes* said:
)
Im not sure how "top" they are since I havent seen much from them but I saw Raeng Pradthana with my Kimmy and Nadech and their script is very dramatic. So dramatic means top??? Lol 555 I dont know about other people but I usually watch lakorn bc of my pranang praek or nangek I like. I ciuld careless about the production. So I may not like medta that much due to their slow vibe and ancient theme....I want to see Mark ina dramatic and aggressive role..but hes usually a soft gentle type of pra'ek. So I dont know how long til Mark will act in an aggressive and very dramatic lakorn!
I've seen lots that is directed and produced by them and i can guaranty they have creative skill