[Ch3] Phope Rak (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

Kei

sarNie Egg
janajelly1 said:
On Pantip it says that after the Rising Sun Series this will take the Wed-Thurs slot, we'll see if it's true. 
Oh really? Thank you for your information. I am waiting for this lakorn.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
^ That's awesome. I miss seeing Bella already. She has the most gorgeous smiles. It's so feminine and refreshing to see. Not particularly a Mark fan, but he's alright. I like his build and his acting is decent.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i will give this lakorn a try for mark he's a good actor i want to see the chemistry between them  ^_^  :rolleyes: and i rad that it will be air after nadech and yaya lokorn so it sooon 
some pic 
he look cool  :gungirl:  :strong:

why sometime i feel he has more chemistry with prang than bella  :coverlaf:

cr IG jiro7007

cr IG arnun99

Kei

sarNie Egg
janajelly1 said:
Aaah Pat and Son's lakorn is taking the wed-thurs slot instead, so I guess this has been moved to another slot, but Bella's lakorn will air on Mon-Tues so we'll still see her soon ^_^
oh...I am so sad...

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
janajelly1 said:
No it has been replaced

Mon-Tues =Aum and Bella
Wed-Thurs= Son and Pat
fri-sat-sun=film and susie
i seeee it's that due for not complete filming yet maybe :rolleyes1:  anyway thank you for update pleas if you will know when it will be airing then pls tell us  :thumbsup:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
:blush:

cr ig ppbt_magazine

cr ig jiro7007

cr ig haanote

cr ig mittyhair

i think this pic mean they are nearly ended filming or they already end am not sure 

cr ig appelbehappy

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i think maybe this for the final happy ending  :crush:

cr ig mkpantip

cr ig mk4_ever

i love how he stare to his nang that's a +++ for him  :heart:

cr ig panticha

cr ig appelbehappy

unnichan

sarNie Egg
@adsd18/2 I have to agree. Not saying anything against Bella or anything of course. Just happens that way sometimes. Raw chemistry. I've seen them together several times throughout filming and it's always the same, though you do get that "not meant to be" feeling from them as well. Lol. Hope once they are in character onscreen none of that matters cause if characters are written and acted appropriately, the right couple will get all the love in the end.