[Ch3] Phope Rak (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

jeedlove

sarNie Hatchling
Medta never disappoints when it comes to visual quality and editing as they're always on point. This one isn't too bad na. I like Bella and Prang as I predicted but no comment on Mark yet haha. Actually wait, I like the way he was talking/narrating in the intro scene. 

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Surprisingly I'm liking this so far too. I had no expectations going in so maybe that helps. I like the fact that Bella gets to be useful and help out on Mark's cases cause she's a ghost. Cutesy could get annoying real quick if they had made her useless or causing problems like a lot of other lakorns like to do with their "cute" n'eks. But here she's helping out and not getting in the way. The scene where she was in the evidence room and trying to teleport herself to Mark was adorable.

lovestar

sarNie Adult
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXySyp9d1_w&feature=youtu.be
subbed mark's narrating in the very first scene
i just liked how it introduced his outlook of life and how it changed when something big happened....

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
pls could anyone help me know why the eng sub in viki doesn't show for me, thank you, i want to understand what's going on it frustrating for me i feel there's many thing happening but i can't understand especially who's that other ghost the women is it a good or a bad ghost  :scratchhead2:

lenlin

sarNie Juvenile
Thanks for the English subs, Lovestar.

I think I was expecting a more romantic storyline and less action/mystery/comedy based on its tagline: Soul mates are a single soul inhabiting two bodies, but I don't have any complaints either. I like the feel of the lakorn so far. I wasn't liking Bella's character in the beginning, but she's better as a spirit with amnesia. I hope when she reunites with her body (assuming she isn't dead), she doesn't go through another bout of amnesia. That would be so repetitive.

sarN

sarNie Granny
watching the first esp now , not a fan of thai action lakorn lol but i watch this for Bella , im having a major girl crush on her at the moment lol . The leading guy , Mark , too baby/flower face for me . I can't take him seriously .

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
Did I miss something? Does grandma know Belle is ghost/spirit?

And Mark and Belle are cute bit no real chemistry. I was kinda not feeling it when they started "liking" each other. I was thinking, "did I miss an epi where their feelings developed?" But I like them as individuals and the pace has been good so far. Like someone mentioned, I was expecting more of a romantic series, let's hope it gets more romantic and heart wrenching like the music video made it seem lol. Throw in some heart breaking, star-crossed lovers, forbidden/not meant to be, koo kum, leurd kattiya love scenes/dilemmas already!!!

lovestar

sarNie Adult
missstaceythao said:
Just realized they have Chin's song, Khun Chai Ronnapee, in episode 3.
Yeh I noticed that too. I was singing along to it
beamsgirl said:
Did I miss something? Does grandma know Belle is ghost/spirit?
And Mark and Belle are cute bit no real chemistry. I was kinda not feeling it when they started "liking" each other. I was thinking, "did I miss an epi where their feelings developed?" But I like them as individuals and the pace has been good so far. Like someone mentioned, I was expecting more of a romantic series, let's hope it gets more romantic and heart wrenching like the music video made it seem lol. Throw in some heart breaking, star-crossed lovers, forbidden/not meant to be, koo kum, leurd kattiya love scenes/dilemmas already!!!
Grandma doesn't know she's a ghost because she's blind. Because she can hear namrin's voice, grandma assumes that she is human.
What I don't understand is that I know that her mum worries for her since she is missing, but wouldn't the media be more fierce about it because the opening scene is her taking a photoshoot so she's famous right?

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
janajelly1 said:
I was watching the forth episode, and then this caught my attention:

Is that Kim and Aum I see? 
jana it's no wonder we'r the best team detective i noticed that too and i was waiting in ig if anyone will notice and post it but noo no one get attention we'r talented girl :ghehe: 

sarN

sarNie Granny
Call me crazy but i do not see the chemistry bwt/ the two! Maybe later on as the lakorn progress and I hope so because i do like Bella, maybe it's Mark lollll he doesn't suit the police/macho type , he just to flower boy for me .

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
I definitely don't see the chemistry between Mark and Bella either.. But since this isn't a straight romance, it's fine with me. I like them as buddies. I do think Mark as the exasperated cop and Bella as the pestering ghost dynamic works well.

Come to think of it, I haven't seen Bella have chemistry with anyone but James. I didn't see all of Look Tard but the little I saw, I thought she had better chemistry with Num than Ken.

Ever since I saw that MV with Mark x Bella I wanted them to be paired in a lakorn together. I wish the ghost!story wouldn't drag until the very last episode. 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
after watching ep 5 today in youtube there's two things bothers me i really dislike it when bella do her sulking expression i found it a little be not natural , 2 when the two of them suppose to give to each other the stare of crush feeling when two people start to feel attracted to each other mark do well in that feeling but bella don't give him the perfect interaction i always feel her express of that feeling is weak there's no passion strong interaction of love between them but i love the story and the direction and love bella sad expression she do good in that and mark really has a hot look in his eyes to be honest :ghehe: and oh another thing i like how they start to knows things about each other and be more close and as could understand  they'r the same two kid who used to play with each other right? life's so small they met again in a different condition without recognizing am enjoying it so far  

Okay...so I'm watching this too. Lol.
I have a question, though...is Namrin (Bella) Thara (Nok Sinjai) and Songkraam's (Johnny) daughter? Or, is Songkraam just one of Thara's exs that's not her baby daddy? Because I was thinking you know, if Namrin was his daughter, he'd be flipping over the Earth looking for her because that's what Thara wants most.

missstaceythao

sarNie Adult
I was wondering too. But I remember Bella saying her father died. Maybe she doesn't know Johnny's her father and maybe Johnny doesn't know Bella's his daughter. 

Is it possible that Namrin is Thara and Songkraam's daughter but Thara left him after finding out she was pregnant? Or, is that just too dramatic? Lol. I mean, if anything, Thara probably just dumped Songkraam and married another man and had Bella. Plus, we have to consider that Thara isn't as innocent as she appears. She bought all of Popetorn's father's shares of the business. Or, is that a misunderstanding too?

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
I don't think Bella is Johnny's daugther and I don't think the mom is the bad guy. It's either a misunderstanding or the bad guy is Ton's dad.

Is anyone else annoyed that they're stalling on letting Nam know who her mom is? It's getting ridiculous, especially since they're together already. And if the mom is so rich and powerful, why isn't she hiring an army of detectives to find her daughter? I can't believe Mark hasn't asked about the daughter either.