[Ch3] Phope Rak (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

fanny

sarNie Adult
I love Mark and all, but I have to skip this one because I do not like BELLA. She is not n'ek material and I still think she needs BIG improvement.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Bella is a great actress in my opinion and is really beautiful too. Just because she started out rai and supporting doesn't mean she's not good, but just that she has the skills to start from the real beginning. I think she may be better at acting than Mark. Mark isn't bad, he still needs work on his acting, but i still love him very much! I'm so excited for them and can't wait for their lakorn together.

fanny

sarNie Adult
I'm not saying that because she start off as n'rai or supporting, but in my opinion she just not n'ek material to me. Some people may look extra beautiful, but if they don't have that aura to be the main lead its like you're looking at a beautiful toy display at the store. I'm very picky with my n'eks. These are some of my example n'eks that I think they have both talent and beauty in my opinion. Benz, Janie, Chompoo, YAYA, Yui. Benz is not the most beautiful n'ek, but she has talent that most n'ek cant be compare to. Bella look more supporting than n'ek to me and I don't think her acting is that good either..just my opinion.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Looks like a good pairing. I actually like Bella. She's come a long way. Unlike a lot of the N'ak's, she has played many different roles. Being an actress doesn't mean you always have to be N'ak, but it means you should be good at what you do. And I think she's improving alot since her first role.

To each their own, this is just my opinion. I am looking forward to this...

Penelope

sarNie Adult
Bieluvr said:
Bella is a great actress in my opinion and is really beautiful too. Just because she started out rai and supporting doesn't mean she's not good, but just that she has the skills to start from the real beginning. I think she may be better at acting than Mark. Mark isn't bad, he still needs work on his acting, but i still love him very much! I'm so excited for them and can't wait for their lakorn together.
Well said! I agree 100%.

I've never been a fan of Chompoo and Yaya. Whenever i look at Chompoo, she looks like a nang'rai to me. I still can't shake off at bad girl image role that she played in Dok Som see thong. She played the bad girl role so naturally and it was so believable, no wonder she became so famous after playing a nang'rai role so well. She's definitely not nang'ek material at all, she suits the nang'rai role image/attitude more.

Penelope

sarNie Adult
thaochristina said:
To be honest...the first lakorn I've ever watched Bella in was in Khun Chai Puttipat and I thought she did fine. Super exicted for Mark & Bella though ;)
Yup. She was excellent and so was James Ji.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
MARK and BELLA COLLABORATE at p'Pear's BIRTHDAY PARTY/GATHERING. lol jkjk It wasn't a collaboration, but seeing Mark and Bella, I must share pictures to keep this thread going right? lol XD

Yesterday was p'Pear's BDAY, who's the GREAT manager of Mark, Bella, Preem, Mint Nutwara, Mo (from EXACT) and many other more.  I'm quite surprised Pear has such a great team of kids, pretty and very hadsome like Mark. lol :p  That means I can look forward to Mark and Mo attending events possibly in the future too. lol XD

Mint Nutwara was real sweet, and took the time to bake all the cupcakes and sweets for the party! Such an angel! :kiss2:  I miss her!

Credits to all their respected IGs :) :beer:

hsdsfan

sarNie Hatchling
They still need to double check on Bella's schedule but both Nok Chatchai and Nok Sinjai want this pairing. 

hsdsfan

sarNie Hatchling
At last everything is being finalized. The fitting is supposedly this month. I'm believe it's Willy below Bella and beside her I think is Dom Haetrakul. The two girls on the right look like Poppy Boonyisa and Pattie.