[Ch3] Phope Rak (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
yep, yesterday was official fitting. lol. I saw fans spreading the news all over IG, but was trying to contain myself til I saw fitting pictures. So far, I'm not quite impressed with the fitting pictures, but it does look like that Prang girl is quite cute. lol Although I've never watched her before. LOL.

who are this couple? doesn't the dude work for exact? lol he looks like that bad guy from Sood sai paan. lol the girl is pretty.

cr. original owners/as tagged

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I'm wondering if Poppy was changed to Prang !? Prang is drop dead gorgeous !! So happy to see that she's also in here. Just look at the way Mark is staring at her hahaha ! His heart probably wavered a bit when he first saw her keek

Wow Nat is also in PR!? I'm assuming he will be playing the bad guy lol

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
The fitting pics are really good. Did Bella wear a wig? The way mark looks at prang is beautiful. Makes me wish they will have a lakorn together!! Is it me or other people people I feel like living in NM2 atmosphere?

SonYukView4ever

Chalidaluvprin said:
Is it me or other people people I feel like living in NM2 atmosphere?
yep, it's the Nok's "cowboy/action" themed all over again. lmbo!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I felt like Mark's wardrobe with Nok's production never changed, lol. Always in leather jackets and cowboy boots or something. LOL.

Eh, hope better pictures released soon.

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
Fitting pics are alright. Not impressed. Nats in here too? Sucks he is the villian. Prang is pretty, she looks like Pitta from the side.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Thanks for da fitting pichs Daisy :D. Bella and Mark look good and who is this other actress? I'm assuming her name is Prang correct? Everyone (mostly) seem to know her but I don't so if someone give me hint which Lakorn she in and her full name please, tat will help a lots!

Btw, she is very cute looking :)

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
Sweet_09 said:
Thanks for da fitting pichs Daisy :D. Bella and Mark look good and who is this other actress? I'm assuming her name is Prang correct? Everyone (mostly) seem to know her but I don't so if someone give me hint which Lakorn she in and her full name please, tat will help a lots!

Btw, she is very cute looking :)

I believe Prang was in the lakorn with Aum and Janie that just ended. But agree, she's very cute and pretty.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I felt like i am going to be watching nm2 again from the fitting photos. I didnt know prang will be in here. Im glad she is. I wonder, what role will she be playing?

SonYukView4ever

Mark looks good always ahahahha. Love him. Hes always good looking with various girls. kkekkeke! :)

Here's a BTS clip, but wth??? Nok Ying is going to be in here as well! Wtf???!?!??! I hate seeing these freaking directors/producers in their own lakorn, makes me so sick!!! THey might as well go cast themselves in their own lakorn without attaching the dara's names to it..! god, I'm so sick hearing Nok Ying is in here, Nok Chai already ruined NM2, now Nok Ying is going to ruin PR!!!! argg.. shietz, okay, I finished ranting. lol.

looks like there wont romance at all, lol, hahahahha. typical nok's wannabe action lakorn. lmao!!! wheewww, I wont set any high expectations from nok's nam nao production ever!! just gonna focus on my dreamy Mark Prin. lmao. lots of love for you only!! har har  :woot:  :dance1:  :kiss2:  lucky me, a die hard fan, can still obsessed over the sketchy romance in Ab Rak Online instead! lmbo!!! 55+++

Enjoy the clip :)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3HkTs2hZYw&feature=youtu.be
cr. as tagged

nklue1

sarNie Adult
Mark and Bella!! they look good together
cant wait to see how good they are in this lakorn
Mark being a police in here reminds me of NM2 :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
anyway cant wait to see more pictures and clips

missstaceythao

sarNie Adult
I really can't wait to watch this! It's Mark as a cute officer. And I loved Nok in Neur Mek 2! She was kickass! I'm happy she's doing this. And I like Bella, so this couple will not upset me. And my sister was excited that Prang was in here. Haha :)

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
This just makes me miss NM2!!! I'm still sad about it. Bella looks good and Mark is handsome as always.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
missstaceythao said:
I really can't wait to watch this! It's Mark as a cute officer. And I loved Nok in Neur Mek 2! She was kickass! I'm happy she's doing this. And I like Bella, so this couple will not upset me. And my sister was excited that Prang was in here. Haha :)

me toooo !! eeeeks I can't wait to see Prang's role...I'm watching PR for Prang and Mark pairing lol hahaha Looks like she'll be Mark's partner in crime and she ab chawp kao.....