[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Sweet_JJ said:
Seriously this BTS is driving me nuts, their chemistry is good! 

:yes: :yes: :yes: realllyyyy gooooodd can i say more than what i expected :shock2:   :shock2: is only a bts but it can tell you  a lot about how the chemistry will be and oh my KIMJA  got it the exchange of emotion is reallyyy reallly very good 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Sweet_JJ said:
And this is why they're my favorite actor/actress of this generation... <3

maaaaaaaaaannnnnn :shock2: :shock2: :shock2: you are awesome sweet_jj , they are awesome i keep staring at this beautiful gif woooooooooooooooooooooooooow kimja is in the house of the sizzling pair   :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
sweet_jj you seggie is A PERFECTION :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: llllllllooooooooooovvvvvvvvvveeeeee it :thumbsup: i will post it since you change your seggie often :ghehe:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Sweet_JJ said:

Lol you know me too well, who knows how long my new siggie will last haha. Glad you like it, I worked hours on it! Lol.

I should post all my KimJa siggies here lol. 

woooooow hours i thought like that too when i saw it i said "wooow what an amazing seggie she must had worked for it so hard it doesn't look easy,i wonder how she did it  4 gif in a one plus the text " but i didn't imagines hours but really the result is breathtaking for me :heart: :heart: :heart: keep up your great job and it's look like veryy new style :bravo: :bravo:

another moment from the vdo ( watching it already for 10 times ) can't get enough hope they will film  tomorrow 

dr@maddicts

sarNie Hatchling
I was nearly depressed because there was no filming today. But this BTS compensates it all!  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :yahoo:  :yahoo:

I totally agree with you girlz KimJa's chemistry is... No need of words, you already know  :wink:

1° The flames in Kim's eyes awake my curiosity. She seems so witty 

James is my new bias. This guy got talent!  :yes:  :yes:  :yes:

2° Waouh James is so classy. He's not wearing this shirt, he dresses it! Don't know if you feel me... :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
you are soo fast gir i was just about to press "post" when your comment appeared haha  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  soo more good moments fro that vdo i was smiling ear to ear :D especially when both said "oooo" "oooo" :ghehe: ohhh myy this loook soo goood reallyyyy promising to me

this is the cut version 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PeQHfdFRrxw&feature=youtu.be

dr@maddicts

sarNie Hatchling
:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: We'll see more of KimJa's chemistry. This news enlightens my day, Jana :thanks:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i think james for sure is filming but my question is it with kim or not  :scratchhead2:

"ohhh" "ohhh" smile together :lol: :D

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Sweet_JJ said:

Haha thinking of Anusaya and how he's gonna pay off 60 million baht LOL.
HAHAHA yeaaaaaaaahh :lolyup: :lolyup: that's a lot of money btw why he have that debt  to her  :scratchhead2:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Mam doesn't seem like the gambling type of mother. Lol. She seems like the sweet, stay at home type of mother. But I was glad to see her in the bts pics. I'm glad it's her playing the mom. She's a very good actress. :yes:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Sweet_JJ said:
It's not his debt, it's his mothers. His mother spent a lot of money when he was abroad so when he came back he learned about his mothers debt and is taking responsibility for it.
ohhhhhhhhh thank you ,good boy take responsibility for his mother  :ghehe: but is not that bad he will end up with his love in the end due to that debt , not everything bad happen to us is necessary a bad thing sometimes good things are hiding in it :p