[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

momotea

sarNie Juvenile
mark is everywhere,he went to NRRT too,I saw boy post pics on IG

Step

Mrs James Ma
But not as much as he comes here lol. Or may be he has free time on days this lakorn is shooting. 
momotea said:
mark is everywhere,he went to NRRT too,I saw boy post pics on IG

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Step said:
Shooting  :party:

cr jmafc
who are you looking for sattawat with passion eyes  :pervie:

Step said:

cr Anne
love this pic the way anne look at kim with sweet smile make me love it :heart: :heart:

Step said:

i feel guilty thamberley is really soooo soooo gooood together :spin: :crush: time when i need to forget he is playing the uncle  :facepalm: 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Step said:
But not as much as he comes here lol. Or may be he has free time on days this lakorn is shooting. 

i think when she film NRTR he just come to pick her up when h eis free coz he is not familiar with the crew and the production unlike here this production is his second family so he can visit it comfortably 

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
adsd18/2 said:
i think when she film NRTR he just come to pick her up when h eis free coz he is not familiar with the crew and the production unlike here this production is his second family so he can visit it comfortably 
No, it's because he know Boy can't compare to him with Kim becuse he knows them well enough he don't need to worry, but JMa is Kim's new guy that Mark has to be careful with. LOL. JK. It's cause he's close to Anne too. :)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Bieluvr said:
No, it's because he know Boy can't compare to him with Kim becuse he knows them well enough he don't need to worry, but JMa is Kim's new guy that Mark has to be careful with. LOL. JK. It's cause he's close to Anne too. :)
well he doesn't need to worry about james we knew recently she's not his type haha so all is good for him :ghehe: 

kim really look fabulous in today shooting can't wait for kimja pic , well hope they will share