[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Anne will put fire in this version this is just the beginning and they are already like this can't imagine the rest huuuuhhuuuuu i'm soooo readyyy :spicy: :spicy: :spicy: 2016 seems soo far now  :scooter:  :scooter:  :scarytv:

Step

Mrs James Ma
Looking at KimJa in bed, it really looks like they're fighting like real married couple  :woot:  :woot: except Kim throwing James part :wink:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Step said:
OMG more pics
james: (sneaking to have a kiss from his dear while she is sleeping) baby  i will give you  a kiss

kim: YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA  :numchuck:  :numchuck:  :ninja:  :arrg:  don't even dare after what you did with that woman :girlmad: 
james:  :eek:uch:  :eek:uch:  :weep:  :wacko:  

Step said:
Looking at KimJa in bed, it really looks like they're fighting like real married couple  :woot:  :woot: except Kim throwing James part :wink:

Step

Mrs James Ma
:thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:
Poor James, he is kicked by his wife for Somika's move on him
peace said:
james: (sneaking to have a kiss from his dear while she is sleeping) baby  i will give you  a kiss

kim: YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA  :numchuck:  :numchuck:  :ninja:  :arrg:  don't even dare after what you did with that woman :girlmad:
james:  :eek:uch:  :eek:uch:  :weep:  :wacko:  

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
LOL. That's funny. I should be concerned for James because Kim stabbed him with something, but here i am laughing and blushing at the pictures. Or is that a taser? :)

lovelybird

sarNie Hatchling
Im actually waiting for this drama to air.. I love James Ma! Hes so cute.. Imaa love him more in here bcos this is a Slap and Kiss lakorn. does James got anymore lakorn hes focusing on after filming this lakorn?

lovelybird

sarNie Hatchling
Step said:
I have no idea who are they. It's too dark. Are they even related to this lakorn??  :scratchhead2:  :shrug:

cr yimmybangs

P.S. Peace will have answer for this. I'll wait