[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

Step

Mrs James Ma
Thanks for this list. This surprised me cos everyone has favorites but people just blame Anne and Kim.
monkeykimmy said:
I just found this picture. its talking about all producers' favorite actor/ actress and you can see almost every producer has his/her bias. Not just Kim so stop complaining this okay??? All of these people make me so tired to explain it. You cannot see Kim's potential do not mean the producer cannot see. If you want to doubt why does Ann always like to use Kim, please first explain for what reason actor/actress in this list is always used by the same producer. You don't like Kim at first so you think its no reason for Ann likes she. I feel sick for those people. Stop focus on Kim if you don't like her :thumbdown: 

andreanaing

sarNie Juvenile
In this Kim's thread, you guys become funny discussing Ann's favorite Kim. Let's leave this heated discussion as it is whether Anne is biased, unprofessional, or unfair casting Kim in her lakorns. Who cares! It is a FACT that Anne favors Kim.

For some reasons, I just watch Kim's lakorns. Call me unfair, ignorant, or biased. Who cares! For my own reasons I have eyes just for Kim and none else. As long as I don't hurt/ gossip about others that's totally FINE. We are Kim's fandom and Anne becomes one of us!  :dance3:  :dance3:  :dance3:  :dance3:  :dance3:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I don't know why sometimes a question become something greater. This is an open forum and anyone can cruise in an out whether they are a fan of Kim or not. Unless, it is locked to others than Kim's fan I can understand.

I love Matt and really wished she is not a favorite of any productions because it sucks to just work for one particular company. Besides, the only lakorn Anne made that's worth while is the one with pope/ploy/jui other than that nothing is as good.

Anyway, I hate the idea of anyone making a comment and people automatically gets offended. This is a lakorn thread and everyone is welcome to discuss it whether their comments are against the norm. I pop in here and checked the updates due to James. But I probably won't watch it because of Kim. I like seeing James in screen caps though lol.

It doesn't make me a hater or whatever...it's because the forum should not be limited to just those that adore one star but if others say something remotely negative it feels like a fire pit. James is effing adorable when he smiles or looks at his n'ek like she is the only one in the world.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
^The thing is, it's not just one comment that sparked a heated conversation. It's been going on for years now. People are always complaining about Kim being Anne's favorite. It gets annoying because at the end of the day, it's hypocritical for someone to only complain about Anne and Kim when their favorites are also the favorite of another producer. Everyone is free to have their own opinions. I'm not saying non-Kim fans aren't allowed to comment here. Obviously, I can't take that right away from people. But just like how Yaya, Mint, or Matt's fans wouldn't like hearing constant criticism about them, Kim's fans are also tired of hearing it. We can't stop people from complaining about Kim being Anne's favorite, but others also can't stop us from getting offended and defending Kim when people constantly only target Anne and Kim. It's not just getting offended over one comment. It's built-up frustration from hearing the same thing over and over again for years. I honestly didn't want to comment on it, but since this is Kim's lakorn thread, I felt the desire to speak up. I've seen comments like this on other threads recently too, but since they weren't Kim's threads, I stayed quiet.

I'm just going to use this as an example. Since you're a Matt fan, if Matt were Anne's favorite instead, and people were constantly questioning Anne's professionalism and calling her "too biased and unfair" for casting Matt in her lakorns, would you stay quiet? I don't think you would. I don't think any fan would. Because to you, Matt is a talented actress and she deserves to be promoted by Anne (just like how to us, Kim is a talented actress and she deserves to be promoted by Anne). So when you see constant criticism towards Matt and Anne, and especially for something that every other producer does too, it gets annoying and you have to say something. To non-Kim fans, it might seem like Kim's fans are being overly sensitive and defensive, but to Kim's fans, we know better. We know that's not the case because we hear these kind of complaints all the time. It's human nature to get fed up after a certain point. Not to mention, everyone defends their favorites, not just Kim's fans. Why are Kim's fans always the only ones getting called out for it? Everyone on this forum has defended their favorites. It's just that other people like to use a more sarcastic and passive-aggressive approach while some people like me like to be more straight forward and blunt about it.

Honestly, I would rather people complain and be honest about the reason why they're complaining. When people claim that they're upset about Anne's use of Kim because it's "unfair", "unprofessional" and "too biased" it makes them look silly because even their favorites are the favorite of another producer, yet you never hear them complaining about those producers being unfair, unprofessional and too biased. Because it's their favorites, so of course they're not going to complain. But if people are tired of Anne casting Kim because they don't think that Kim is the most talented actress at Ch.3 and they want others like Matt, Yaya, or Mint to get a chance, then fine, that's their opinion and they should just state it honestly. To claim that the reason they are upset is because Anne is being unreasonable, unfair, unprofessional and too biased, is hypocritical. If that's the real reason they're upset, then why aren't they that upset with the other producers reusing their favorites? Instead, they're cheering on their favorites while accusing Anne of being unprofessional for having her favorite.

This whole "favoritism" thing applies to 95% of the producers in the Thai industry, yet people only target Anne and Kim. They claim that other producers know how to be professional while Anne is the only producer who's unprofessional for reusing her favorite. Really?? Anne has produced four lakorns. The first, third and fourth ones starred Kim, and the second one starred Ploy. Anne waited a year after her first lakorn before casting Kim in her production again. She only casted Kim back to back with this lakorn and ABO. Other producers have produced tons of lakorns, and reuse their favorites back to back and sometimes with a 1-2 year gap in between also. So what's the difference?? There is no difference. It all just boils down to the fact that some people like the actors that are being reused by other producers so they're okay with it and find reasons to justify the favoritism, while some people don't like the actress that Anne favors and therefore, calls her "unprofessional" for doing the same thing. Anne has stated her reasons numerous times as to why she continues to cast Kim in her lakorns. Kim is perfect for the roles, Kim is talented, etc. Just because people don't agree with what Anne sees in Kim doesn't mean that Anne is being unprofessional and biased.

A lot of people even discredit Anne's ability as a producer and the quality of her production company simply because they don't like the fact that she keeps reusing Kim. If Anne is too biased and that makes her unprofessional, therefore, her lakorns crappy, then that means almost all the production companies in the Thai entertainment industry suck as well. I'm not a fan of many actors and actresses who are favored by other producers (I'm only a fan of a few Thai actors and the rest I simply just don't care for), but I don't label those production companies and their lakorns as crappy simply because their favorites are people I'm not as fond of. I give credit where credit is due. Also, people seem to forget that Anne is still a newbie producer. It makes sense for her to use mostly her favorite right now as she's still in the honeymoon phase of her production. Other producers have been in the industry for so long and yet they still continue to cast their favorites year after year after year...but no one complains about it. Maybe if Matt, Yaya, or Mint were in Kim's place as Anne's favorite, their fans would understand the reaction from Kim's fans towards the repetitious comments from people about Anne and Kim. But since that's not going to happen, I guess that's one of the downfalls to Kim being Anne's favorite. People are always going to complain about it, and if and when Kim's fans have something to say about it, we're always going to be seen as the unreasonable ones no matter what.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
monkeykimmy said:
I just found this picture. its talking about all producers' favorite actor/ actress and you can see almost every producer has his/her bias. Not just Kim so stop complaining this okay??? All of these people make me so tired to explain it. You cannot see Kim's potential do not mean the producer cannot see. If you want to doubt why does Ann always like to use Kim, please first explain for what reason actor/actress in this list is always used by the same producer. You don't like Kim at first so you think its no reason for Ann likes she. I feel sick for those people. Stop focus on Kim if you don't like her :thumbdown: 
THANK YOU. I wasn't surprised because I already knew these people were favorites of these producers. But for others who didn't know and/or are only attacking Anne and Kim, here you go. Not that it's going to stop the complaining, but at least they can see it for themselves that it's literally almost the entire lakorn industry like I said (excluding Ch.7 and Ch.ONE) that has their favorites. So if Anne is unprofessional for reusing Kim, so are all of these producers for reusing these actors and actresses.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
byebye said:
I don't know why sometimes a question become something greater. This is an open forum and anyone can cruise in an out whether they are a fan of Kim or not. Unless, it is locked to others than Kim's fan I can understand.

I love Matt and really wished she is not a favorite of any productions because it sucks to just work for one particular company. Besides, the only lakorn Anne made that's worth while is the one with pope/ploy/jui other than that nothing is as good.

Anyway, I hate the idea of anyone making a comment and people automatically gets offended. This is a lakorn thread and everyone is welcome to discuss it whether their comments are against the norm. I pop in here and checked the updates due to James. But I probably won't watch it because of Kim. I like seeing James in screen caps though lol.

It doesn't make me a hater or whatever...it's because the forum should not be limited to just those that adore one star but if others say something remotely negative it feels like a fire pit. James is effing adorable when he smiles or looks at his n'ek like she is the only one in the world.
I get what you're trying to say. But like Anonymous mentioned, everyone has their favorites. And like what Anonymous says, Anne had just barely begun her producing career so she has to cast someone she is comfortable with and who she believes is talented enough to keep from problems occurring. Anne surely feels a connection between Kim and herself so she decides to use Kim. But I do wish in the future she does open up for other actors and actresses as well, and one day she will. Also like someone said, the last decision will be made by channel 3. :)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
just one thing to say we didn't get offended we just answered the question of the person this was her question 

ok…so i don't understand why kim is so hyped and loved by ann. someone care to explain? i've never really cared for or watched any of kim's lakorns, so i tried watching ab run online to get a feel of her. however, there's nothing special about her for me. why all the love?

AND THIS IS A PUBLIC PLACE ANYONE WANT TO SAY ANYTHING ABOUT KIM OR JAMES FEEL FREE PLEASE DON'T ACCUSE US THAT WE FORBIDDEN PEOPLE FROM COMMENTING THAT IS NOT NICE , and  i will talk on myself you can criticize kim as much as you want i will not care as kim's fan have all the fun you want :p 

now please girls can we move on if you saw criticism  on kim please let it go it's really not a big deal let keep this place cool 

back to the beautiful couple with their director :p and i'm still waiting for the BTS vdo 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
where are you guys step how come you didn't update this heh ?  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:

please can someone found the complete clip AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA 
https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/hphotos-xfa1/t50.2886-16/11876810_1658466991065155_1389292000_n.mp4

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Step said:
thank you step awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww they are soooo cuuteeeee :crush: :crush: :crush: 

Step said:
Anusaya will be taking selfie while Sattawat is sleeping??  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin: Awwww  :spin:  :spin:

in this scene i will be like this :drools: :drools: :drools: 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Step said:
  :heart:  :heart:  :heart: James leaning on Kim OMG James even touched her waist at 3;28 :spin: aww this is really good, they are friends awww I'm so happy 

their off_screen chemistry it just getting better and better oyyyyyyy :spin: :spin:  soooo cuuuuuuuuuutttttttttttteeeeee
touching her dress and following her with the mic :p :p 

:blush: :blush: :blush:

Step

Mrs James Ma
I was so excited watching the BTS and forgot to read the comments. I dont know why people always say that we Kim's fans become offended easily and cant take criticism. We are posting these comments not cos someone came and said they dont like her but the way she said is not right. It was her hatred towards Kim that made her say this. She cant judge someone's acting by not watching her lakorns. What is annoying is people bashing on Kim without real reason. Like [member='Anonymous<3'] said, I have also read many things about Kim on other threads but I've controlled myself from commenting just cos it was not Kim's thread. If someone says negative about other actors, the pages fly in a minute. Why? Their fans attack you, they dont even mind getting personal with you but here we cant even defend her?? This is annoying cos she did not come here to support James either or is a follower of this drama. Its obvious that she does not like Kim, she did not have to tell us that nonsense as we are not forcing her to watch or asking her to like Kim.