[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

Step

Mrs James Ma
KimBo is ending today, I should come back to ship KimJa again like before. All sweet pics in MV making me scream.
Nooooo I cant wait for KimJa  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :crush:  :crush:  :crush:  :crush:  :crush:  :crush:  :crush:  :crush:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i want to know from where they got htis i want the vdo NOOOOOOOOWWWWWW 

Step

Mrs James Ma
Even I'm searching for it. Its so beautiful KimJa are so close. I want the video  :weee:  :weee:  :weee:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Step said:
Even I'm searching for it. Its so beautiful KimJa are so close. I want the video  :weee:  :weee:  :weee:

MYYY HEAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTT i can't believe today is a busy day as a fan NRTR end and PCKNMCPW little teaser get me faint :faint: this look wil be dramatttiiiiccccc

https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/hphotos-xaf1/t50.2886-16/12143704_743955465709986_931347878_n.mp4

https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/hphotos-xap1/t50.2886-16/10669755_1709996202568834_207105036_n.mp4

https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/hphotos-xfa1/t50.2886-16/12078563_856233691162150_376102500_n.mp4

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i don't know how many time i replied that  could be this really will air earlier than we expected  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:

Step

Mrs James Ma
THANK YOU PEACE. THIS IS A SURPRISEEEE  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:
peace said:

Step

Mrs James Ma
You said it for NRTR also, and it was true :p This lakorn has finished more than 60% filming cos last time Anne said they have done around 40% and its already more than 3 months now so its more than 60%-70% complete. It will be another surprise if we get it early  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:
peace said:
i don't know how many time i replied that  could be this really will air earlier than we expected  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:

Step

Mrs James Ma
James Ma's graduation and teaser :p
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tOxUR2WnZBQ

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Step said:
You said it for NRTR also, and it was true :p This lakorn has finished more than 60% filming cos last time Anne said they have done around 40% and its already more than 3 months now so its more than 60%-70% complete. It will be another surprise if we get it early  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:

it's hard this time usually it takes anne way more than this to release even a little teaser so i can't believe they actually gave us a sneak peek , the wait is 100* more hard now after they made us taste a little i want more  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
this look sooo dramatic they will hate each other so much 

he must be did something to her to hat ehim this much  anusaya really from this little teaser give me the vibe of a dramatic person 

hmmm what could be happened in this scene  :scratchhead2:  why he looked at her like that and why she was in that state

and already a slap 

WHEN A MAN LOVES A WOMAN

ate least they gave us a little sweet moment beside the drama 

he look in love while she look indifferent wonder if stattawat will be heart broken much 

Step

Mrs James Ma
James is super gooooood and Kim soooooooo beautiful. Looking at the teaser, KimJa will be best couple  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup: James' acting is great  :clap:  :clap:  :clap: OMG just teaser is this good, cant wait to watch lakorn :weee:  :weee:  :weee: waiting is too bad  :arrg:  :arrg:
Thanks for gifs Peace. You're really good in doing them  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
btw kim with no false eyelash look absolutely great :heart: and that touch noises made me melt :drools: :drools: :cloud9: :cloud9:  

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
they went to day to congratulate yaya , i was surprised they look all happy 

and this is my favorite pic :spin: