[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
monkeykimmy said:
Join me pls!!! Crazy JK fans’ party
of course monkeykimmy your one of the factor member and everyone like us if you just heard anne or p'aew liked one of jamesma_kim ig pic then know immediately there's a party here  :cheer:  :cheer:  :cheer:  am just imagine it and i can't contain my self  :woot2:  :woot2:

monkeykimmy

sarNie Adult
adsd18/2 said:
of course monkeykimmy your one of the factor member and everyone like us if you just heard anne or p'aew liked one of jamesma_kim ig pic then know immediately there's a party here  :cheer:  :cheer:  :cheer:  am just imagine it and i can't contain my self  :woot2:  :woot2:
I just imagine if JK is in SNP, then everyday is party day!  :clap:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
monkeykimmy said:
I just imagine if JK is in SNP, then everyday is party day!  :clap:
let just say we'r waiting for the big party  :highfive:  am ready for the party to begin anytime  :scooter: waiting for the surprise party to happen in any day 

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
monkeykimmy said:
Wow! Jamesma's manager(his manager right?) liked two photos from IG Jamesma_Kim! Good Job Anonymous and Jana! Does it mean something? :pervie:  :pervie:
I KNOW!!! I was so excited when I saw that aarshar liked two of the photos. :woot:  :woot: :woot:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Just wanted to share some of the artwork I made for Kimja's IG. ^_^ Again, I'm only good at making collages when it comes to IG. But I tried to make them as fancy as I could. :coverlaf:

As of now, this second picture of Kimja is the most liked fan art on our account.

Don't forget to follow us @jamesma_kim! :thumbsup:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Last one. Anusaya and Sattawat. :coverlaf:

I really like the baby blue and baby pink on Kimja. It looks like they're at their wedding. :coverlaf: I can imagine the wardrobe for Samee Ngern Phon being like this. :coverlaf:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Teamjamesma_pantip, James' fan club that Jana says is reliable, followed us and they also followed Kim's official fan club as well. When I saw that, I thought maybe they're following Kim's fan club and us because they know Kimja are pairing up for sure. :eek: :coverlaf:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
More artwork. If you guys didn't know, the user "aarshar" on IG is James' manager, and he/she actually liked two of our photos. :woot2: These are the photos:

It could be a sign that Kimja really will be pairing up in here. :coverlaf:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
janajelly1 said:
She's his personal manager, I used to think she was his mom as well lol I think his family is still living in Hong Kong.
Oh. I think I remember you saying it was his mom, and that's why I thought it was his mom. xD But thank you. :p

Wait, so he's living here alone??

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
:thumbsup: thumbsup: i liikeee theemmm alll gooood job  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  we just need anne or kimberley or p'aew to like one of this pic and we'r done  :coverlaf:

monkeykimmy

sarNie Adult
adsd18/2 said:
i wanted tp participate a little am embarrassed i know's not as good as you guys  but i tried as i can :blush: KimJa all the way
It's nice! I like your picture selection. Looks like James is charmed by Kimmy. Maybe it's more suitable to imagine Sattawat and Anusaya. 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
monkeykimmy said:
It's nice! I like your picture selection. Looks like James is charmed by Kimmy. Maybe it's more suitable to imagine Sattawat and Anusaya. 
thank you in fact that's exactly what i wanted to express through these pics am glad you felt it :D

janajelly1 said:

I really like it! I'll post it on IG when my phone finishes charging lol.

BTW guys James's event is today, hopefully reporters will ask him questions regarding SNP.
tahnk you jana too it's just a little compare to your works ladies  :flowers:  then i will wait  if any news will be declare  :dance3: