[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i'm doing the gif right now but it's soooo hhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaarrrrddddddddd i can't stop squilling and shacking and my heart keep beating fast i need to let this excietemnt out here so i can continue in a good health or else i'm gonna die from hotness :spicy: :spicy: :spicy: calm down my heart calm down *big breath* back to the gifs 

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
Step said:
 Ch3 will upload it later
I know, but I can't wait until CH3 upload it. I saw some of you guy posted part of the video, that's why I'm curious to find it and check all of the teaser.

Step

Mrs James Ma
The clips were posted  by fans.
MomRamy said:
I know, but I can't wait until CH3 upload it. I saw some of you guy posted part of the video, that's why I'm curious to find it and check all of the teaser.

Step

Mrs James Ma
Will be waitingggggggggg :p
peace said:
i'm doing the gif right now but it's soooo hhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaarrrrddddddddd i can't stop squilling and shacking and my heart keep beating fast i need to let this excietemnt out here so i can continue in a good health or else i'm gonna die from hotness :spicy: :spicy: :spicy: calm down my heart calm down *big breath* back to the gifs 

Step

Mrs James Ma
  :heart:   :heart:   :heart:   :heart:  :heart:   :heart:   :heart:   :heart:  :heart:   :heart:   :heart:   :heart:

cr yingyingyingying

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
ready take a breaaaaaaaattthhh this gonna be extremelyy hoootttt and sweeettt and yahoo i survived :phew:

part1
the groom and the bride :heart: :heart: :heart: aaaaaaa they loook soooooooooooo goooooooooooooooooooooooood no words 

wonder what this scene is about probably one of somicka drama :facepalm: 

my fairy tale couple :spin: :spin: 

argghh can't wait for the story 

this fall is harsh  and sooo real oyyyy :unsure: clap you my favorite girl 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
part2

awwwwwwwwwwwwwww awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww awwwwwwwwwwwwwww awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

:spicy: :spicy: :spicy: :spicy: 

i can't screamming again and again i'm going mad 

hotness overloaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadddddddddddddddd :faint: 

awwww awwwwwwwwwww :drool: 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
they are soooo good excellent :bravo: 

amaaaaaaaaziiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnng amaziiinnngggg this wait is a pure torture 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
her sweet beautiful face and that soft stare in her eyes say alll what you need to know aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :spin: :spin: :spin :

ssssoooooooooooooooo romantiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiccccccc :heart: :heart: :heart: 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
and this need a post on it's own , it's beyond word i can keep talking until this air :spicy: :cloud9: :heart: :drools: :spin: 

me now