[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
So this lakorn is going to air on the 28th??? OMG! I'm so excited! It's been a while since I've watched a lakorn but I'm back for my Kimmy and James. The teaser looks intense and James and Kimmy looks so good together. I hope they get a lot of recognition for this lakorn.

Destinys

sarNie Juvenile
please can someone help us did they say here that the air will be on 20th not 27 :rolleyes:
http://pantip.com/topic/34983602
From what I read, PCKNMCPW will air on the 20th of April. But some members on pantip are saying that "Jao Ban Jao Ruen" will still be airing at that time. They're saying it's the 27th. Hmmm... wonder what the real date is?

P.S. I'm kind of hoping that PCKNMCPW will air on the 20th. It'll be a nice birthday gift from CH3. Haha!

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
I seriously thought that they are done filming? Aren't they?

Anyways thanks for sharing Kimja moment!!!:jump:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
From what I read, PCKNMCPW will air on the 20th of April. But some members on pantip are saying that "Jao Ban Jao Ruen" will still be airing at that time. They're saying it's the 27th. Hmmm... wonder what the real date is?

P.S. I'm kind of hoping that PCKNMCPW will air on the 20th. It'll be a nice birthday gift from CH3. Haha!
thank you very much :) and i hope i will tell you happy birth day
in the first ep of pcknmcpw

MomRamy

sarNie Adult

I hope they will air it ion the 20th to celebrate your birthday too!!!

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow this give me the feeling make me in the ship aww very beautiful very sweet

cr as tagged

Lizabetha

Miss KimBarry ❤
hmmm wonder what this about filming some extra scene ?
But Kimmy doesn't have this hairstyle at all in PCKNMCPW x) it's in Buang Hong instead... So i don't know, maybe they are talking about a new event to promote PCKNMCPW ?? :ARMS1: Lol

Last edited: