[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Kim's acting when she was talking to Namcha towards the end was soo good. Her eyes are so expressive. I can't wait to see her in a revenge and heavy drama lakorn. She'll be so vicious in a fierce role and intense plot.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
very mature role, the look in her eyes it just right i can't wait miss her on screen :aplastao::aplastao::aplastao:

we will not get bored with them

Last edited:

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Yikes... I don't even recall what page I left off on this thread... :eek:
but anyways, James and Pop definitely stole my attention in the teasers. They look g-g-great! :aplastao:

There seems to be more comedy in this lakorn than I expected.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Um...I wish Kim will work with other productions besides Anne and P'Jaew because I still see some repetitive patterns in her acting. She may not break those habits until she works with someone else like Good Feeling or Lakorn Thai (no more Noi or P'Off haha) because P'Jaew and Anne are probably okay or used to those habits, but it's those small habits that still make Kim's acting stagnant. Kim is a good actress but I feel as though she's sort of stuck in one place. She hasn't gone up or down.

Other else than that I'm excited for this lakorn.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Um...I wish Kim will work with other productions besides Anne and P'Jaew because I still see some repetitive patterns in her acting. She may not break those habits until she works with someone else like Good Feeling or Lakorn Thai (no more Noi or P'Off haha) because P'Jaew and Anne are probably okay or used to those habits, but it's those small habits that still make Kim's acting stagnant. Kim is a good actress but I feel as though she's sort of stuck in one place. She hasn't gone up or down.

Other else than that I'm excited for this lakorn.
I would have to say i agree, I want Kimmy to branch out more.. i feel like shes been playing the same ish type of character too, rich and spoiled or rich and smart. I want to see more different roles. I want to see strong but warm hearted kinda like Narin. But other than that I think shes doing a better than before after working with Anne a lot.