[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
thats the first thing that i thought too when i first saw James with beard :pancarta:

OTT- is your sig lyrics from a song? or poem? i like it :enamorado: it so beautiful~~~
Thank you. My sig is a poem is a poem I wrote after saying something similar to a guy I had liked for the longest time. Sad that when he finally realized "the flowers at his feet," like 7 years later, I had a loving boyfriend and couldn't be with him. I said to him "remember I told you once a long time ago that if you kept staring at the stars you'd miss the flowers at your feet? Well, someone else came along and built a garden around this flower and sorry but you can't pluck this flower to be yours. Because then the flower will die. If you love me like you say so, let me be happy where I am."

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
ohoo he updates are fast today

gentleman move

she is very beautiful right james :p you are handsome too :D:D

benz_kg,as tagged, leklucky0718

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
exactly 31 hours left , sadly i won't be able to watch live but i will try i just feel don't want to escape the first ep live , i can only watch it live in Wednesday

cr prewery

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
all this make me ssssssssssoooooooo super excited

ommmmmgggggggggggggggg :eeeeek::eeeeek:

cr as tagged

sweet

cr _nannaninie

lovely

cr rainbow_fonfon

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
me when i saw this

ommgg ommgggggg

cr rainbow_fonfon, spycool_tuckta

Last edited:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
the chemistry is there , just one day to go i will be in kimja ship enjoying the road 100% with all their romantic moment

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i can't keep calm with all this updates in ig it's hard for me , i'm a huge fan , and huge fans can't keep calm hahaha :p