[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
Some funny scenes....

So just now a follower of mine on tumblr asked me where to watch PCKNMCPW because she thinks it looks funny and comical and I just think it's funny. Isn't this supposed to be a slap/kiss :lol: I had no idea how to explain a slap/kiss genre to someone who never seen a lakorn before so I just told her it's supposed to be dramatic and intense. But is this lakorn even going to get there :lol: I sort of like it being the way it is now. I think my gif is misleading her to think it's a rom-com drama :lol:

@lakornkiki I'm in love with James too :icon12::icon12::icon12: He's so cute and I find him so charming here. Like Kim's beautiful too and I can totally go gay for her but what can I do when I'm physically attracted to men, especially men like James Ma ;)

Ame

sarNie Egg
@Pooh4ever
oh, it's okay, actually there are many gifs I want to ask, however I afraid that I'll bother you because I ask you too much times, I can wait, you don't need to hurry ;)

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Ok, this needs to really step up some more. Most of the side characters are annoying AF. Just saying...I need more character building, especially for our handsome doctor & his woman Nuth. There is more comedy than drama & I was all prepared for drama. The only drama so far is Somika being a drama queen.

m2asian

sarNie Egg
after watching all over again and seeing all bts picture or video, Kim and James are good actors but the editing team are bad... The edit of this lakorn were so bad, too fast hence we can't look into little gesture or expression of the actor that actually very good. It doesn't capture the details...

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
They are going to do the promotion on the Ch3 Morning Show. I saw a post for the FC to go to the show's building for support that day.
thank you for informing us :icon12::icon12::icon12: finallyyyy they will be in the morning news i wonder if they did that in purpose after they get married i think so :p :ARMS1::ARMS1:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
@Pooh4ever woooow i really hope you will be more free to be able to feed us of more and more of this amazing gifs i just love them it make me hyped

Last edited:

enzek

sarNie Adult
I feel the dad doesn't love his kids equally. He cares Noot more but why when she's the oldest and independent already not like her brother. He said he rather have Noot have a grandkid then his son first. Ep7 makes me hapoy more scenes of Noot and Wat. I giggle all the time when he said do you want to use my body. Its sexy hot mature charming. I like James Ma for the younger generation. I don't have much luvs for young generation cus they are not mature, looks, speak,roles
because anusaniya is independent and mature make her dad prefer her more than her brother. but her dad is kinda selfish also. he forced anusaniya to get married because he want to stop cahayakorn feelings for anusaniya but don't give permission when chayakorn mother want to move out from the house. well it's good that he still regard chayakorn & his mother as family but even they not live together in one house doesn't mean they're not a family anymore. at least if chayakorn move out from the house the problem will become less. it's so problematic & will create more conflicts when chayakorn, anusaniya & satawat live in one house!

enzek

sarNie Adult

somika is just crazily obsess right now. i don't understand how could they just let somika enter their bedroom and sit on the bed like that:facepalm: if i'm satawat or anusaniya i'm gonna kick her out from there grrr its too much sheesh:mad:

i want some sweet scene even it's not a willing scene between satiya in the bed as a married couple. but it seems they can't. in anusaniya house there's chayakorn while now in satawat house there's somika:cursing:

Last edited:

doojhyo

sarNie Juvenile

somika is just crazily obsess right now. i don't understand how could they just let somika enter their bedroom and sit on the bed like that:facepalm: if i'm satawat or anusaniya i'm gonna kick her out from there grrr its too much sheesh:mad:

i want some sweet scene even it's not a willing scene between satiya in the bed as a married couple. but it seems they can't. in anusaniya house there's chayakorn while now in satawat house there's somika:cursing:

i think sattawat mom let sommika get in their bedroom..yeah i also want may sweet scene..i dont care if it forced or willing..btw anybody know if 3 zaap is subbed yet?

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
the thread is very quite where everyone disappeared :D

the sensation :babeando: :love::love:

cr pantip

nurunoiu80

sarNie Hatchling
I just start watching this lakorn 3 days ago but i go 6 episodes straight without sleep. Poor mor wat. Noot is full of ego n blind sometimes to her husband's character as a kind person and everything that she could find in a man. And for that, i despice chayakorn, huhuhu... in episode 7 i think i can see a spot of jealousy in noot. When she waited for wat to come back from hospital, preparing apples for her husband and cut her fingers in the process but in the end throw it