[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

enzek

sarNie Adult
i really hope they won't cut the welling scene or made it fast
pleaasee anne don't waste this moment it's soo good you can feel how much they want each other , it's the moment of truth to reveal real feeling
i don't know but i don't think that the willing scene will be at the start of ep 9. no doubt we will get willing scene in next week ep but i don't think at the start of ep. maybe on the half of the ep but not at the start of the ep.

enzek

sarNie Adult
If I overhear someone's telling that he doesn't plan to love me, I'll be hurt and put all my guards up, regardless of how nice he has been to me. He owes me, he's nice to me but he says he can't love me so why he is nice to me seems all about compensation.

Everytime Nuth turns off her guards, she's hurt. She plans to talk to Wat about the pregnancy before she's being called to see her dad. She stops him and Wat brings up about the debt. She says, "don't go" and Wat just leaves her amidst all those mess. Plus she misunderstands throughout that Som and Wat have slept together. So she may think if all Wat does for her is for love or for debt.....??? The latter seems a plausible explanation but her heart is saying the opposite. Cuz she is in love with Wat, she does all those stupid things that Mee told her to do- to peek at his house, to talk to his mom, to chase after him at the island... Cuz she is in love with Wat she is possessive, doesn't leave though Wat clearly tells her that he will come back home eventually. Cuz she is in love she always brings debt as an excuse to make him stay with her, to stick to her, to worship her. This is indeed a slap-kiss lakorn but with the alternation of male and female roles.
totally love your opinion and analysis! it so great!

"This is indeed a slap-kiss lakorn but with the alternation of male and female roles"

100% agree about the gender role reversal!

some thing that anusaniya do:
-insult & look down to satawat
-trying to stop satawat from leaving home
-feel jealous and possesive about satawat whether with somika or other woman (love how she tell somika many times that satawat is hers. also when she sit on satawat lap, kiss his cheek & declare she's his wife in front of mariam, the island girl)
-go to island to chase after him & reconcile although she denied it and use wrong word when speak to him

if anusaniya is the p'ek & satawat is the n'ek then this lakorn has some thing that is typical in slap kiss genre.
but of course many people will enjoy more when a p'ek is cold & mean but when the gender change people will be like "this woman...sheesh!" heh
when p'ek act like a jerk in lakorn it get less complain than n'ek that act like a jerk in lakorn LOL

andreanaing

sarNie Juvenile
There're some parallels:
Nuth adds "Nai" when she's mad with Wat. She calls him Nai Wat whenever Wat says something annoying or disgusting. It's similar to the word "Pitbull" in RP. :D :D :D
When Nuth softens she calls ... "Wat"... In RP, .... "Pit".... :D

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
Noot is just defensive around Wat. I don't think she asked him to pay for the boat ride as her debtor, more as her husband.
Except her Dad she can't trust anyone in her family and as she told Mee, she had good opinion abt Wat before the debt,pics and the medaling from her aunt&his mom came in between them.
Kim & James rock!
I couldn't agree more with you! I think she has enough reason to protect herself and I can see she is more open to Wat!

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
If I overhear someone's telling that he doesn't plan to love me, I'll be hurt and put all my guards up, regardless of how nice he has been to me. He owes me, he's nice to me but he says he can't love me so why he is nice to me seems all about compensation.

Everytime Nuth turns off her guards, she's hurt. She plans to talk to Wat about the pregnancy before she's being called to see her dad. She stops him and Wat brings up about the debt. She says, "don't go" and Wat just leaves her amidst all those mess. Plus she misunderstands throughout that Som and Wat have slept together. So she may think if all Wat does for her is for love or for debt.....??? The latter seems a plausible explanation but her heart is saying the opposite. Cuz she is in love with Wat, she does all those stupid things that Mee told her to do- to peek at his house, to talk to his mom, to chase after him at the island... Cuz she is in love with Wat she is possessive, doesn't leave though Wat clearly tells her that he will come back home eventually. Cuz she is in love she always brings debt as an excuse to make him stay with her, to stick to her, to worship her. This is indeed a slap-kiss lakorn but with the alternation of male and female roles.
You make a good point here, in the bolded statement. Now that you've mentioned it, it does seem like a gender swipe for the leads. In most dramas, it's the p'ek that is spoiled with wealth and a high position in society with a nice, understanding n'ek by his side. Here it's the complete opposite. In most cases, Nuth does possessed many qualities that's common in a p'ek. Her mannerism is one for sure, that prideful, egoistic beliefs. Her attitude towards Mor Wat, always looking down on him and underestimating his skills even though she knows very well how expertise he is. Using her money as a motto to solved problems and concerns. And of course, the forever denial of one's feelings, how many times have I watched a lakorn where it's so obvious that the p'ek likes the girl but yet he keeps on torturing her and is in denial of his feelings for her for reason like her status as a poor uneducated girl or the misunderstanding of her having many men. In Nuth and Mor's case, Nuth thinks Mor Wat and Som is more than just friends.

And Mor Wat possesses a common trait of a typical n'ek. He's not technically poor, but due to his mother he's in financial debt, which resulted in a unwanted marriage. Sooooo common for a n'ek in lakorn. He's EXTREMELY nice, too nice for his own good to be honest. Being look down by Nuth, and hovering a crush that he's silently keeping to himself because he thinks he's not good enough for her, status-wise.

Even with the aggressive factor, Nuth is so much more aggressive than Mor Wat is. If it's the other way around, Mor Wat being aggressive to Nuth, then we wouldn't be complaining about whether this is a slap-kiss lakorn or not. It's because Nuth's the more physically and verbally aggressive one here that we don't see the slap/kiss feature of this lakorn.

desigal_15

sarNie Hatchling
You make a good point here, in the bolded statement. Now that you've mentioned it, it does seem like a gender swipe for the leads. In most dramas, it's the p'ek that is spoiled with wealth and a high position in society with a nice, understanding n'ek by his side. Here it's the complete opposite. In most cases, Nuth does possessed many qualities that's common in a p'ek. Her mannerism is one for sure, that prideful, egoistic beliefs. Her attitude towards Mor Wat, always looking down on him and underestimating his skills even though she knows very well how expertise he is. Using her money as a motto to solved problems and concerns. And of course, the forever denial of one's feelings, how many times have I watched a lakorn where it's so obvious that the p'ek likes the girl but yet he keeps on torturing her and is in denial of his feelings for her for reason like her status as a poor uneducated girl or the misunderstanding of her having many men. In Nuth and Mor's case, Nuth thinks Mor Wat and Som is more than just friends.

And Mor Wat possesses a common trait of a typical n'ek. He's not technically poor, but due to his mother he's in financial debt, which resulted in a unwanted marriage. Sooooo common for a n'ek in lakorn. He's EXTREMELY nice, too nice for his own good to be honest. Being look down by Nuth, and hovering a crush that he's silently keeping to himself because he thinks he's not good enough for her, status-wise.

Even with the aggressive factor, Nuth is so much more aggressive than Mor Wat is. If it's the other way around, Mor Wat being aggressive to Nuth, then we wouldn't be complaining about whether this is a slap-kiss lakorn or not. It's because Nuth's the more physically and verbally aggressive one here that we don't see the slap/kiss feature of this lakorn.
I think Wat is not the typical poor heroine forced into marriage, he did tell Som at the wedding he couldn't be forced to do anything he didn't want and once Noot's dad gave him time to pay off the debt,there was no reason for him to marry her at all. My theory is that Wat liked Noot from beginning and took the opportunity to marry her.

And Noot is not snooty per se, she was good with Wat even when she didn't know he was a doctor, it's only later she put her guards up against him and uses their current class difference to keep him away.
Wat is assertive inspite of his current debt ridden status, it's just it's not the typical macho type, more of an intellectual's way of doing things.
I guess, the reversal in genders we see, Noot being more aggro and Wat more mellow may be due to the fact that Wat was brought-up by his Mom and groomed to be a healer like his dad and Nut by her dad to be a business tycoon.
I find it hard to categorize this as slap/kiss genre, more melo/family, imo.

Reactions: Dal

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
very good comments here make it more fun to spazz ,
for me the story of noot and wat turn around how wat will manage to make a powerful and hard woman like noot to be a loving and a woman who discover the love and learn how to put her standards down if she want to be with the person she love , and he slowly succeeding in that , his patient his care his sacrifice and his flirty words are ruining bite by bite the wall that noot had build to protect herself , and i think in next week noot will completely give it to wat she will let herself go with the moment she want to be happy with him she want to live this love with him she want them to be real husband and wife, she is trying to make it with prideful way but in the last scene of ep9 you can see that she forget about that if that scene will be the welling scene then it will be the turn point for noot

aaaaaa can't wait

:icon12: :icon12: :icon12: :icon12: :icon12: :icon12: :icon12: :icon12: :icon12: :icon12:

Last edited:

desigal_15

sarNie Hatchling
Whoever is writing Wat's character deserves a big applause!
A man who plants a tree for his wife's child,tells his Mom why he is separating from his wife temporarily while sparing her sick father the bad news..#husbandoftheyear indeed!

andreanaing

sarNie Juvenile
Whoever is writing Wat's character deserves a big applause!
A man who plants a tree for his wife's child,tells his Mom why he is separating from his wife temporarily while sparing her sick father the bad news..#husbandoftheyear indeed!
James so far has done a great job portraying it too. :D

desigal_15

sarNie Hatchling
James so far has done a great job portraying it too. :D
Oh!Yes!Such a nuanced performance! He managed to make Wat a gentleman w.o coming across as weak or whiny,but decisive and strong.Great job by James! Watching him for first time, defo will look out for his next show.

Love his voice modulation, tho' I understand only a handful of Thai words lol.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Ok, I know I was out for a the longest time but seriously now with the sub I am coming back stronger than ever! I really love this lakorn. Ever since TRKJ of Nadech and Mew I haven't been enjoying as many lakorn because of there no sub. I only understand a few words here and there but that no help lol!

Anyways here is my review of the main characters. Starting off with Khun Nuth, I will say she a lady who have too much pride. She need to lower her pride if she want to find a man who will love her truly and deeply like how she ever wanted. Next is Mor Wat, god I love him. He is such a gentleman, caring and loving and responsible. :thumbup:He met my standard :clap:lol! Chaya, let just say someone need to slap some sense into him:BangHead:. Doubting that he is not Nuth's true uncle? Before going to think some crazy stuff like that mind as well get some DNA test:BangHead:. Ok about Som, oh lord help this child:worship2:! She needs all kinds of gods that exist in this world:facepalm:. This woman does not know what is love. Even when she with Chaya and when she was claiming Wat, everything is a winning game for her. She love no body but herselfo_O. Mee, she is the most cutest girl ever. She may not be seriously like Nuth but she have her own charms. I love her character;).

There is a lot of scene that I enjoy and most of them are made a gift in this tread. Thank you for sharing and posting wonderful gift ladies and gentleman! :thumbup:

All I have left is now only ep.9 and I do not want to watch it because I'll have to wait for another of couple days. By the way, does anyone know how many episode is it? I felt that the character need more time together. Need to be more in love than what they have already show us :p.

James Ma is doing a wonderful job as portraying Mor Wat. I really love his calm voice and charming face.

Kim is doing great like always of portraying her character that is giving to her. Kim look very nice in this lakorn. Her slim curved body and makeup and wardrobe goes well with her. I loved it but at some time Nuth remind me of Tae lol maybe it just me hehehehe;).

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Honestly I liked Kim because of Anne. But I sticked with her because I really saw her passion for acting. She is very good, I love Yaya from the 4hhkk too but the lakorns they have been giving her is not good. Her lakorns with Nadech seems to be her popular lakorns only.
I thought Kim was very good even when it was just her first lakorn as Dr.Nam, she just need help on her crying but she got better now.
I only TH, PCKK, RP and this lakorn but honestly I think this lakorn is better than RP and PCKK.

And YAY @Sweet_09 you're back, I was wondering where you were!

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
@lakornkiki here you go. I swear Namcha is so pretty. I think one of the reason why I don't hate Som is because of how good these two look together :lol: They have such a huge height differences and it's a plus+ for me when the n'ek is a lot shorter than the p'ek. They certainly need to do another drama together. I would watch it for the prettiness of these two but for now it's all about James and Kim for me :D And Namcha is older than James, right? I think he called her p' on 3zzap

I think Wat is not the typical poor heroine forced into marriage, he did tell Som at the wedding he couldn't be forced to do anything he didn't want and once Noot's dad gave him time to pay off the debt,there was no reason for him to marry her at all. My theory is that Wat liked Noot from beginning and took the opportunity to marry her.

And Noot is not snooty per se, she was good with Wat even when she didn't know he was a doctor, it's only later she put her guards up against him and uses their current class difference to keep him away.
Wat is assertive inspite of his current debt ridden status, it's just it's not the typical macho type, more of an intellectual's way of doing things.
I guess, the reversal in genders we see, Noot being more aggro and Wat more mellow may be due to the fact that Wat was brought-up by his Mom and groomed to be a healer like his dad and Nut by her dad to be a business tycoon.
I find it hard to categorize this as slap/kiss genre, more melo/family, imo.
I'm just stating the similarity, that doesn't mean it's completely accurate to the description of a common p'ek or n'ek. Mor Wat definitely isn't a typical poor "heroine," for one he isn't completely unaccomplished. He's a respectful doctor by many, even Nuth knows that. And yes he wasn't forced into the marriage, but he was in a condition where he was put into it. With his nobility and gentlemen nature, he couldn't bear to see a girl's reputation being tarnish, so whether he took the opportunity to married Nuth for his own personal attraction towards her or for his hero-nobility idiocy it's still an unplanned marriage.

And yes, Nuth was pleasantly nice to Mor Wat when they first met, but let's not forget that she offered him money in a very unethical approach for him to take her back to the inland. I don't hate Nuth but I just hate how she treats him after the misunderstanding. I know there's a misunderstanding but she doesn't even treat that wine guy that her aunt tried to pair her up with as bad as the way she treats Wat. And that wine guy is a complete jerk and she still fakes a smile and speaks with respect. Yes, they have many sweet moments but to me it's more of Mor Wat being nice and sweet to her than vice versa. But in episode 9, I can see she finally realized what a gem Mor Wat is and is regretting her actions towards him. Thank goodness! I think I waited too long for her to realized how great of a person Mor is. I hope Mor will give her a taste of her own treatment while they're on the island, so I don't want the cliffhanger in episode 9 to be the willing scene because I want to see Mor ordering Nuth around and torturing her before they get cozy. And secondly, that scene is so damn dark, I can't see anything. I hope they don't pull a Seur's willing scene on me because as far as I can remember all I see was a mosquito net and some hands actions and that was it. I don't want that.

And I agree with you about this being more of a melo-rom-com than an actual slap/kiss. I mean so far there really hasn't been any slap/kiss, not complaining here because it's not my type of genre anyways. I was only agreeing with @andreanaing with her analysis of the reverse role between the p'ek and n'ek and with the idea of, if we were to reverse the role between Mor and Nuth than there's a higher chance of this being a slap/kiss.

Welcome back @Sweet_09 I was wondering where you've been? You've always been so active when it comes to Kimmy.

@lakornkiki here you go. I swear Namcha is so pretty. I think one of the reason why I don't hate Som is because of how good these two look together :lol: They have such a huge height differences and it's a plus+ for me when the n'ek is a lot shorter than the p'ek. They certainly need to do another drama together. I would watch it for the prettiness of these two but for now it's all about James and Kim for me :D And Namcha is older than James, right? I think he called her p' on 3zzap

@Pooh4ever Oh, I LOVE YOU! :icon12: Thank you so much naka. YOU made my day with these gifs.

This was the first scene that I saw James being aggressive and saw potential of the P'EK slap/kiss. hahaha
Mor Wat is always gentle to Nuth even if he is witty with his words. Here, my heart skipped a beat when he pushed her against the wall. :nut::naughty2:

I love the height difference too. NamCha is a great actress. Her excitement makes me excited. hahaha. James looks so MANLY in this scene too! :love::love::love:

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Awh thanks "peace", MomRamy and AnnTfan for the welcoming. I always check in but never bother to login and leave a comment.

I'm excited to watch ep.9 tonight. I haven't ready any spoiler there but did see spoiler of gift lol!