[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

Why did they do that, is she not allowed to win two award in the same day?
BUT Mai Davika deserves to win the superstar award! Her movies are good and earned top revenue (she has a nick name for that because of it) and her lakorns are good too.

These award shows try to get fans to be "active" in voting. If you pay attention, most are hosted by the magazine companies.... they need clicks and web visits to the sites. It's all business decision... that's why popular actors like Nadech and Yaya wins so much. There are both "popular" and "best" in many award shows now. Personally, I don't value popular vote as much as I value "best actor/actress/producer" award. That's comes hard work. My love P'Weir finally won a best actor award for his role in Peuan Paeng AFTER 11 YEARS of being in business and after being in roles that are very popular. It took him that long and that was so deserving. So give Kimmy a few years to prove herself na. I think she has the talent... she just need the right script.

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
I made the mistake of getting involved in commenting too. Thanks @"peace" for trying to get us back to lakorn talk and @Ninja007 for explanation of the new rating system.

I also agree with @Pooh4ever above BUT it is some times so hard not to form strong opinions. If we spend any time fangirling for anyone we can't help avoiding those feelings. Fans are human too. It's best if we don't judge each other.

I disappeared over the weekend to check out Talay Fai and OMG, Mik is sooooo handsome but MOR WAT's character is 10000000 times better. We really should give the writer props for making him so attractive in character and James for delivering them so well.

As for the award, I am glad Kim and Mai won. They are both talented actresses and they deserve it. Yaya has been sweeping these awards for years, I am sure she is happy for her Kimmy. Oh, Mark won the popular male star too.
I understand where you're coming from, but I just feel like this is not the right place to talk about Kim's personal life. This thread is created for PCKNMCPW the drama and all the actors involved in the drama, so if one wants to discuss about Kim outside of the drama, then it's better to take it into Kim's personal thread here on asianfuse. Don't forget there are other actors involved in this drama other than Kim. And I noticed there are some who are starting to butt-head each other over the subject and I don't want this thread to turn into a battlefield over Kim's personal life that's all. I understand fans thoughts and opinions, I too, questioned Kim whenever a scandal involving her comes about, but in the end of the day I always remind myself Kim is human and I don't personally know her, so what right do I have to judge her actions. I would rather enjoy her screen presence and her depth as an actress than get mingled in her personal affairs.

I'm happy for Kim and Mai. I adore both actresses so I'm glad they get the recognition they deserved.

About the HOT you are anticipating between Mor Wat and Nuth, I thought the ending of episode 9 was "hot-worthy," no??? :lol: Maybe we'll get something more than that later on.

Have you seen this? NamCha is so charming. So inspiring. She said she hasn't ask for money from her parents since her song on GMM came out (she was so young. still a teenager). It was such a HUGE hit. She is interested in designing clothes now she has a store and just did a fashion show. She and P'Ann work in similar fashion. They are always working on many projects. Love these strong women.

Oh, she said in the interview that P'Ann called her on her cell and invite her to do this rai role. It's her first and it only took 30 minutes for NamCha to accept. She wanted something challenging so she is trying a new acting role.

As for Som getting screen time, I think you have to do it for Mor Wat's character. Mor and Nuth will have misunderstandings in the future episodes and it will make sense to know why Mor acted that way. It's just P'Ann developing Mor Wat's character. Also, I like NamCha (I am sure you can tell already) so I don't mind. She is suppose to be rai so it's only good for her to be hated as Som. She is doing her role.

Kimmy said, NamCha is a cute person (she loves little mermaid) in real life but in the lakorn, you just want to slap her. LOL. So true.

I think it was @MomRamy said that you hope Kim works with Makers again and I think you have to give BOTH PARTIES some time. They will do when they are ready. I think they are smitten with Nychaa (me too) right now.

On the clip of this video, there is a fan comment that Makers replied that could be of interest to Kimmy fans:

Ass Asc1 day ago
อยากให้เชิญพี่คิมมาค่ะ^^

Maker_Family1 day ago
เชิญไปแล้วค่าาา ยังไม่ได้คิว รอหน่อยเนาะ

Ass Asc1 said: I want P'Kim to come too.
Makers Family1: We sent invitation but haven't gotten a queue yet. Wait a little more na.

^^ That's a good sign and response from Makers Family, don't you think?

Last edited:

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
I love Namcha so much too she is so pretty and sweet like on 3zaap, kim kept talking about her love life and she yelled at kim nicely lol. Her face was sooo cute. It was also funny when James said they all refuse to sing around Namcha, cause she is a professional!

andreanaing

sarNie Juvenile
I understand where you're coming from, but I just feel like this is not the right place to talk about Kim's personal life. This thread is created for PCKNMCPW the drama and all the actors involved in the drama, so if one wants to discuss about Kim outside of the drama, then it's better to take it into Kim's personal thread here on asianfuse. Don't forget there are other actors involved in this drama other than Kim. And I noticed there are some who are starting to butt-head each other over the subject and I don't want this thread to turn into a battlefield over Kim's personal life that's all. I understand fans thoughts and opinions, I too, questioned Kim whenever a scandal involving her comes about, but in the end of the day I always remind myself Kim is human and I don't personally know her, so what right do I have to judge her actions. I would rather enjoy her screen presence and her depth as an actress than get mingled in her personal affairs.

I'm happy for Kim and Mai. I adore both actresses so I'm glad they get the recognition they deserved.

About the HOT you are anticipating between Mor Wat and Nuth, I thought the ending of episode 9 was "hot-worthy," no??? :lol: Maybe we'll get something more than that later on.
Hey it's not your fault, @lakornkiki. You are merely answering my question. Blame all on me. I'm sorry about it. But clarification from lakornkiki makes me feel a lot better watching Kim's awesome performance. Otherwise, I'll be so gloomed with those non-substantial speculations.

Am I getting in trouble again? :p I was just replying but I agree... we should keep Kim's personal stuff on Kim's thread. Not here. Sorry for being off toping na.

LET'S GET BACK TO HOT MOR WAT.... The ending of Ep.9 was ONLY HOT because of Mor Wat's VOICE. I NEED that so IG clips will do.... Maybe we'll get some hot ones from Ep. 10.

You know, there is HOT and there is SWEET. I find Mor and Nuth scenes SWEET, not HOT (YET!)

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
Am I getting in trouble again? :p I was just replying but I agree... we should keep Kim's personal stuff on Kim's thread. Not here. Sorry for being off toping na.

LET'S GET BACK TO HOT MOR WAT.... The ending of Ep.9 was ONLY HOT because of Mor Wat's VOICE. I NEED that so IG clips will do.... Maybe we'll get some hot ones from Ep. 10.

You know, there is HOT and there is SWEET. I find Mor and Nuth scenes SWEET, not HOT (YET!)
Oh no no no! I'm not saying it's anyone's fault, especially not you @lakornkiki or @andreanaing I'm just stating how we should keep personal and business separate that's all. I hope I didn't offend anyone.

And :lol: at your statement about Hot vs Sweet but I completely agree though. So far I only sense sweetness between our otp, no hotness detected YET! The scene at the end of episode 9 was on mild heat, definitely not over-boiling HOT. I guess that's what you want? Hotness that burns :lol:

Oh no no no! I'm not saying it's anyone's fault, especially not you @lakornkiki or @andreanaing I'm just stating how we should keep personal and business separate that's all. I hope I didn't offend anyone.

And :lol: at your statement about Hot vs Sweet but I completely agree though. So far I only sense sweetness between our otp, no hotness detected YET! The scene at the end of episode 9 was on mild heat, definitely not over-boiling HOT. I guess that's what you want? Hotness that burns :lol:
:lol: we are all so silly.

Let's hope P'Ann drops some hot stuff this week. :p

The scene at the end of episode 9 was on mild heat, definitely not over-boiling HOT. I guess that's what you want? Hotness that burns :lol:
@Pooh4ever YES! YES!
Mor and Nuth has these feelings for a while... now they are on an island alone. I don't want just lip touching, forehead kissing, soft touching, medicine putting on skin, etc. I had enough of those in the first 9 episodes. NOW IT'S TIME TO GET TO BUSINESS. I want PASSIONATE KISSES, INTENSE NEED OF CAN'T WAIT FOR ANOTHER MOMENT SCENE!! Mor Wat, I hope you are listening. hahahaha

Oh, I know, I am putting myself up for disappointment. Ch.3 won't give me THAT, would they? Is that so wrong to want a HOT BOILING scene from the #husbandoftheyear? :naughty2:

andreanaing

sarNie Juvenile

Again apology for everything and being a cause of lakornkiki's offtopic. Thanks for understanding. :D

For this hot and sweet topic, I've an idea. Perhaps we should install some central heating at Mor Wat's house; then let's see if they become hot or not. I'm pretty confident they'll be hot and HOT if we add one more person on our plan- Mor Wat's mom. Let her give them some more drugs!!! So damn HOT- cuz the house does not have fan or aircon!!

Again apology for everything and being a cause of lakornkiki's offtopic. Thanks for understanding. :D

For this hot and sweet topic, I've an idea. Perhaps we should install some central heating at Mor Wat's house; then let's see if they become hot or not. I'm pretty confident they'll be hot and HOT if we add one more person on our plan- Mor Wat's mom. Let her give them some more drugs!!! So damn HOT- cuz the house does not have fan or aircon!!
There is a hole in the plan.... There is a pool!

OOOOOH! HOT pool scene! hahaha :p What I do to keep myself busy until Wednesday. :risas3:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
then i must be the only one who feel this scene was HOT :naughty2::naughty2::naughty2::love::love:

noot is surrendering to him you can feel she is "welling"

Reactions: Dal

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
@lakornkiki @AnnTfan no, I didnt mean that Mai shouldn't have won, but I see @AnnTfan post that she is #1 in both categories, but they give it to Mai instead. I'm just confuse. I don't have any problem with Mai, I think she is beautiful and talented.

You guy I don't think there will be a passionate kiss or action because remember Kim didn't has dinner because James doesn't allow her to has some. I'm afraid she doesn't has enough energy to do that!!! Has ha.... Aww I'm so pervert!!:naughty2::naughty2::risas3:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i just hope anne wasn't just teasing us by ending it there or ch3 won't cut this special moments , that scene need a real kiss please
even if it's not passionate just a loving kiss from them feel i need to complete that feeling in that scene , ireplied that scene so many times already and everytime i keep imagining the rest :p

@lakornkiki @AnnTfan no, I didnt mean that Mai shouldn't have won, but I see @AnnTfan post that she is #1 in both categories, but they give it to Mai instead. I'm just confuse. I don't have any problem with Mai, I think she is beautiful and talented.

You guy I don't think there will be a passionate kiss or action because remember Kim didn't has dinner because James doesn't allow her to has some. I'm afraid she doesn't has enough energy to do that!!! Has ha.... Aww I'm so pervert!!:naughty2::naughty2::risas3:
It depends on how they choose winners. Often, there is 30-50% online vote and 50% judge panel vote (and sometime peers vote). Also, because Kim is leading in the week to the event doesn't mean she will win. Mai's votes could have come in the last minute. She has a big fan base too. Don't quote me because Kazz is not something I follow so I don't know for sure. Just giving you industry practices.

As for Nuth not having enough to eat... maybe she is hungry for something else. (don't get me in trouble... I'll go 18+ on you. My perv. mind is on OT right now. :risas3::risas3:)

@"peace" Yes, the photos are great and the scene was beautiful (for me, it was because of Mor Wat's tone of voice). He was so dreamy when they left us with the cliff hanger. Nuth's willing is perfect for the scene. I didn't think it was hot (yet). (personal opinion na)

hahaha Let's do this all day.... we can go back and forth on hot and sweet scenes. Then I won't be frustrated that it's not Wednesday yet. :)

Last edited: