[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

desigal_15

sarNie Hatchling
I think the big problem lies in what Wat hasn't said yet. Sometimes these three words can be very difficult to say but an easy way to overcome all those misunderstanding and barriers.
Wat says, "it's so hard for us to love like this" "You are like this because you love me so much" yadiyadiyadi.... but why does he fail to say "I love you" that's why "I will never betray you" instead of the latter on its own?
Do you guys notice, he is yet to say "I love you" to Nuth? I'm so pissed off why he is yet to reassure her that he loves her... I'm so upset why he can't emphasize his love towards Nuth. If Wat says "I love you" and Nuth believes in whatever Som says, I will say Nuth being ignorant. For now, it is not. For now, Nuth has every right to misunderstand Wat. For now, what Nuth's doing is marvelous, she loves him so she forces herself to trust him. But we have already known Wat is about to break his promise second time. Now from now on everything'll go wrong! I hate WAT.
Wat said in the island he is happy because he has Noot to love. That's an "I Love you" na? It's Noot who hasn't told him that in words.
I'm yet to watch the whole epi, from what i saw, Noot knows her husband's goodness is being exploited and she feels powerless.
kim was amazing when she extracted that promise from Wat not to see Som even if she was dying!

m2asian

sarNie Egg
Cool down..this just show wat is only a human being...he is also not perfect...he is new to all this..now is his chance to learn his mistake with a painful price..
True love is never smooth
Yes, I want to see when Wat begging for Noot's mercy and forgiveness because he was too nice to Som. I want him to learnt his mistake with a painful price which is Noot asking for divorce...urgghhhh... Noot already been there done that, she makes mistake but she apologize to Wat.

Eventhough Wat is a doctor he cannot just rent Som an apartment IT IS NOT A DOCTOR's JOB!!

I feel bad for Noot. And the recording of Noot's words which record by Som will be Som's weapon to hurt Wat and make him angry towards Noot. Poor Noot, she has to clear all problem, problem from her family, problem from Wat and his mother, problem from Som, and problem from the company.

eiza_omar

sarNie Egg
I don't really enjoy ep 11 bcoz i skip a lot. I just wanna kill Som but I also hate Mor Wat. He knows a lot about Som and he also knows the terrible relationship btw Som n Noot. For me to forgive once is more than enough but what is he doing in the car with Som in the preview? This kind off men required their wife or gf to trust them but what do they do to earn that trust? For Noot to trust him, he should consult with Noot matters regarding Som so that there will be no misunderstanding. He is doing the same mistake continuously. Oppsss lakorn is always lakorn..hahaha. I wonder why Wat is so weak...He could fight with the kidnappers but unable to fight Som or push Som away:BangHead:

Chaya...for now, i still dont believe that he will forget his love for Noot that easily until he really confirms that Noot is really his niece. He will use the opportunity created by Som for his own benefits - that is getting closed to comfort Noot.

Would skip ep12... will read forum first b4 watching ep12.:crybaby2:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
I'm yet to watch the whole epi, from what i saw, Noot knows her husband's goodness is being exploited and she feels powerless.
i was just about to say this i actualy had tears on my eyes watching it right now with sub , noot told him "to stop being a saint" cause his kindness to som hurts her she is really trying so hard to be understanding to wat and his nature and personality but it's hard i can understand her in her place it will be difficult to me too , if he want to help her just present her to a psychiatrist that's the biggest help he can do for her , she is crazy and unstable , poor noot she is in such difficult struggle between trust and her pride and feeling as a woman

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
ommgggg i really hope there is a strong strong reason for wat to be in the car with som , the promise he just gave to noot is not simple he promised even he saw her dying won't get involved and he won't see her his entire life , if wat and som were just standing in the preview i can understand maybe som went to see him and bother him , but they are in the car what explanation can be for that :facepalm::facepalm:

desigal_15

sarNie Hatchling
i was just about to say this i actualy had tears on my eyes watching it right now with sub , noot told him "to stop being a saint" cause his kindness to som hurts her she is really trying so hard to be understanding to wat and his nature and personality but it's hard i can understand her in her place it will be difficult to me too , if he want to help her just present her to a psychiatrist that's the biggest help he can do for her , she is crazy and unstable , poor noot she is in such difficult struggle between trust and her pride and feeling as a woman
That writing was so good. It's not actually easy living with really good people, their kindness to the undeserving causes problems to others around them.
Noot is the best to deal with Som, hand her over to her gangster Dad.
How long has Wat known Som?It's not as if he's her best buddy from childhood, he is practically a stranger and he has no business getting involved with her.Period.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
ommmmyyyyyy this writer is just good at adding the crazy misunderstood drama, i actually surprised that noot didn't react negatively to wat after what som said put yourself in her place you had a conversation with your husband alone and the woman who you find him with her yesterday tell every word he said i expected noot to have a fight with wat but she prove me wrong she is really giving it all and want truly to trust wat, and i love how she back mouth som even if som can use that later but i will blame wat if he don't listen to her explanation of that audio as she listened to his explanation of the bed, that's the best respond noot did to a crazy woman like som , to tell her she will never have wat o matter what :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

andreanaing

sarNie Juvenile
Wat said in the island he is happy because he has Noot to love. That's an "I Love you" na? It's Noot who hasn't told him that in words.
kim was amazing when she extracted that promise from Wat not to see Som even if she was dying!
Nah- it's different. Hey women need reassurance esp. when there is an evil around! Som is inciting into Nuth that Wat sleeps with her because he doesn't want to bankrupt. Wat broke his promise once already and twice next week, which is not a good sign. Even if he says it once, he should say it more often, esp. to a weak Nuth. Nuth is weak and he should be grateful he knows Nuth's weak cuz she decides to show it to her. Wat, on the other hand, is good to everyone, not just Nuth; there's a confusion come in. Nuth needs reassurance that Wat loves Nuth for who she is not because of her money. That starts with "I love you" since Nuth's still listening to Wat; by the time she closes off herself from Wat, it'll be too late.

desigal_15

sarNie Hatchling
ommmmyyyyyy this writer is just good at adding the crazy misunderstood drama, i actually surprised that noot didn't react negatively to wat after what som said put yourself in her place you had a conversation with your husband alone and the woman who you find him with her yesterday tell every word he said i expected noot to have a fight with wat but she prove me wrong she is really giving it all and want truly to trust wat, and i love how she back mouth som even if som can use that later but i will blame wat if he don't listen to her explanation of that audio as she listened to his explanation of the bed, that's the best respond noot did to a crazy woman like som , to tell her she will never have wat o matter what :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
Noot was phenomenal!
Kim rocked! I think, the first heroine to plaster the vamp to the wall & do some arm twisting

Reactions: Dal

desigal_15

sarNie Hatchling
Nah- it's different. Hey women need reassurance esp. when there is an evil around! Som is inciting into Nuth that Wat sleeps with her because he doesn't want to bankrupt. Wat broke his promise once already and twice next week, which is not a good sign. Even if he says it once, he should say it more often, esp. to a weak Nuth. Nuth is weak and he should be grateful he knows Nuth's weak cuz she decides to show it to her. Wat, on the other hand, is good to everyone, not just Nuth; there's a confusion come in. Nuth needs reassurance that Wat loves Nuth for who she is not because of her money. That starts with "I love you" since Nuth's still listening to Wat; by the time she closes off herself from Wat, it'll be too late.
I think Noot knows Som well enough and she did tell Chaya not to listen to others bout Wat & come to his own conclusion, something she has done herself.
Wat does his best, pacifying her so far.
There are too many villains for these lovers.Lek's greedy gf seems to be causing more damage than all the aunts put together.

andreanaing

sarNie Juvenile
I think Noot knows Som well enough and she did tell Chaya not to listen to others bout Wat & come to his own conclusion, something she has done herself.
Wat does his best, pacifying her so far.
There are too many villains for these lovers.Lek's greedy gf seems to be causing more damage that all the aunts put together.
Love is color blind; we see things in black and white- nothing in between. But knowing Som's personality doesn't mean anything; Nuth warns Wat not to get involved with Som. She says he is hurting her by meeting with Som behind her back. Wat says okay; he is not going to meet Som privately. Then he went out and rented an apartment for Som cuz she was helpless. Then he used his doctor card at his defense. Imagine, a woman (1) knows the other woman's motive and warns her man not to trust this woman (2). Then this man also promises he will follow as she- woman (1)- wishes; then woman (1) finds out her man is in bed with this woman (2), what would she suppose to think? Oh her man is helping cuz this woman (2) is dying? :( Like someone points out even Wat couldn't reason himself logically when he has a false alarm about pregnancy- Chaya-Nuth relationship, how can he ask Nuth to trust him blindly and ignore others? He says he won't betray her; then for what? Give Nuth a reason to continue her trust. Not with another "Oh, I'm a doctor so that I can't ignore Som hurting."? Nah- too lame as an excuse. N he says he has never thought of getting involved with Som- that's a LIE! I remember he clearly told his mom to stop matching him up with Nuth cuz he was seriously thinking about hooking up with Som. Well- that's it; he is not a magician but a man with flaws and charms. But what he's doing right now is like any other man having sort of joy a bit to know that there's a woman out there hitting on him!!! That's better when she is not his wife! So much fantasyyyy :((((

desigal_15

sarNie Hatchling
Dialogues sound kinda ominous. Hope they don't come to bite SattYa in the back.

"MBA" and "I'll hand him over to you freely,when i tire":(

desigal_15

sarNie Hatchling
Love is color blind; we see things in black and white- nothing in between. But knowing Som's personality doesn't mean anything; Nuth warns Wat not to get involved with Som. She says he is hurting her by meeting with Som behind her back. Wat says okay; he is not going to meet Som privately. Then he went out and rented an apartment for Som cuz she was helpless. Then he used his doctor card at his defense. Imagine, a woman (1) knows the other woman's motive and warns her man not to trust this woman (2). Then this man also promises he will follow as she- woman (1)- wishes; then woman (1) finds out her man is in bed with this woman (2), what would she suppose to think? Oh her man is helping cuz this woman (2) is dying? :( Like someone points out even Wat couldn't reason himself logically when he has a false alarm about pregnancy- Chaya-Nuth relationship, how can he ask Nuth to trust him blindly and ignore others? He says he won't betray her; then for what? Give Nuth a reason to continue her trust. Not with another "Oh, I'm a doctor so that I can't ignore Som hurting."? Nah- too lame as an excuse. N he says he has never thought of getting involved with Som- that's a LIE! I remember he clearly told his mom to stop matching him up with Nuth cuz he was seriously thinking about hooking up with Som. Well- that's it; he is not a magician but a man with flaws and charms. But what he's doing right now is like any other man having sort of joy a bit to know that there's a woman out there hitting on him!!! That's better when she is not his wife! So much fantasyyyy :((((
Wat will soon be indefensible in the next episode:risas3: Let me try to argue for him while it's possible.
I don't expect Wat to tell his upset wife, he did consider seeing Som at one point.He did clearly break-up with Som before agreeing to marry Noot. Once he had committed to Noot, he never had any residual feelings for Som,for he never felt deeply for her in the first place.
Agree, Wat has NO business helping Som & playing his Doctor card. IMO, Wat has more tolerance for people and probably he'll have to be pushed a lot more by Som for him to be decisive and give her another hosing down to her.

eiza_omar

sarNie Egg
Last night i just assume everything but today i already watched it with sub so I cant console my heart to like Wat 100% like before. Actually, I am starting to hate Wat. I want to kill Som and Gina. I hate when someone promise not to do but he is doing it without thinking the consequences. I hate Wat for breaking his promise...what a lame excuse and are u the only doctor at that hospital? So everybody, if you know a doctor that u just recently become closed ..pls try asking him to help rented the apt for you. Call that doctor during the night saying that you are sick or cant move... Especially if the doctor already has a family, do you think that he will come?:BangHead::BangHead:

Wat is going to break his promise again. I hate people that dont treat promise seriously. I think, Noot better let Wat go so that he can take care of Som since he really wants to do it sooooooooooooo much.:mad::mad:. And let Chaya and Noot become no blood relationship so that chaya can take care of Noot better than Wat:BangHead::BangHead:

In Korean Drama " When a man loves", the ending is the hero and heroine are not together. I hope Thai lakorn will be better.

desigal_15

sarNie Hatchling
Last night i just assume everything but today i already watched it with sub so I cant console my heart to like Wat 100% like before. Actually, I am starting to hate Wat. I want to kill Som and Gina. I hate when someone promise not to do but he is doing it without thinking the consequences. I hate Wat for breaking his promise...what a lame excuse and are u the only doctor at that hospital? So everybody, if you know a doctor that u just recently become closed ..pls try asking him to help rented the apt for you. Call that doctor during the night saying that you are sick or cant move... Especially if the doctor already has a family, do you think that he will come?:BangHead::BangHead:

Wat is going to break his promise again. I hate people that dont treat promise seriously. I think, Noot better let Wat go so that he can take care of Som since he really wants to do it sooooooooooooo much.:mad::mad:. And let Chaya and Noot become no blood relationship so that chaya can take care of Noot better than Wat:BangHead::BangHead:

In Korean Drama " When a man loves", the ending is the hero and heroine are not together. I hope Thai lakorn will be better.
do u mean the korean drama,wher ethe hero is a gangster & he helps the gal & she chooses his bro? I think they do end up together in the end. they meet in the book-shop,her family owned,which he over takes,after getting reformed.
i hated that heroine!

AdeNike

sarNie Egg
Nothing pisses me off more than the Dr's card he keeps playing!! What sort of BS is that!? Is he the only freaking doctor in the whole of Thailand?! Can't he refer Som to someone else? Just tell another Dr. friend of yours to see to her, if she refuses help from that Dr. then, that's her effed up business and surely nobody's problem.

BTW, I like how Chaya didn't tell Noot about the hugging picture he saw all over the internet. But with the way things is going, he would think Wat he's playing Noot for a fool or something, and then he would want to take charge once again.

P.S - Does anyone know how many episodes the show has. I need to prepare my heart lol!!

desigal_15

sarNie Hatchling
I really hope the writers don't let Wat's character go downhill from here. They crafted him so well, so far.

there better be some strong convincing reason for him to be going with Som. I avoid vamp-fest,this is becoming one now.Will probably skip the next few epis and watch later.can't handle too much stupidity from leads and negativity going un=punished for long.

Last edited:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
they are complicating wat and noot relationship tooo much i hope will have the patient and see where the story will go and how they will solve this in the end