[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
These two kiss scenes are probably my favorite from episode 10.

And awwwww they look so cute and lovely together at the event. I'm trying so hard not to ship them in real life but it's so hard not to when they look so cute and good together. Thank you too all that've shared pics :D

desigal_15

sarNie Hatchling
Am hoping to see Chaya's transformation. Pop was good in the last epi. He gave up on Noot, only hasn't accepted Wat. Pop managed to convey the change from obsessive Uncle,lusting after niece to someone genuinely caring for her in few scenes.
Well done!

desigal_15

sarNie Hatchling

I still haven't seen episode 11 fully, it's holiday weekend where I'm living so I'm out and about spending time with family and friends so I'll be back with thoughts about it later.
Love JMa's expressions here,the last one confident & naughty! Kim does the screamin nnocent girl so well!

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
you are welcome ^_^ more spoiler for this week , i'm not sure if this sweet scene will be before or after the misunderstanding and the drama but at least it gives me hope we will have some peace moments

desigal_15

sarNie Hatchling
you are welcome ^_^ more spoiler for this week , i'm not sure if this sweet scene will be before or after the misunderstanding and the drama but at least it gives me hope we will have some peace moments

@Peace u r awesome!
I guess the fight will be at the end of the episode with divorce drama in full swing on Thursday, ending with Noot & Chaya's accidents & 10 day time on next Wednesday & Mor's accident & final happily ever after on Thursday, if we've only 4 epis left.

enzek

sarNie Adult
this week is gonna be a hard week :facepalm::facepalm:
from the translation:

Nuth: What happened?
Wat: How did you spend so much money?
Nuth's aunt (i'm not sure if that her): Return my money.
Som: I'm with Doctor Wat here. Then, you will know if you should buy your niece's life back or not.
Chaya: Satawat was in the car with Somika. Just two of them.
Nuth: You promised. But you can still do this to me. How can I trust you with anything else?

credit: kimmy kimberley lakorn channels

so greedy Wat's mom + crazy Som + misunderstand Chaya & Nuth = lots of trouble for mor Wat:BangHead::facepalm::crybaby2:

satiya will fight until they almost divorce right? are they still married couple until the end or they will finally divorce after that?:BangHead::crybaby2:

Last edited:

Stepp

sarNie Egg
Awwww I missed this thread sooooo much. I read all the comments in IG and sooo happy that KimJa is already becoming like a koo jin. I have not watched this lakorn yet. just today I got time and feel like crying looking at them. James and Kim in yesterday's event was sooo hot and cute OMG so beautiful :love::love::love: Im so proud of them :cheer::cheer: