[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

desigal_15

sarNie Hatchling
Wat should wear singlet or shirtless there. i'm sure the product promotion gonna be more effective HAHAHA
Agree! LOL. Guess, P'Anne exhausted JMa's shirtless appearances contracted for this show bit sooner, leaving those looking for something pink disappointed:risas3:.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
is this before or after she knows satawat in car with somika alone from chayakorn? it will be weird if they being lovey dovey after she know that hmmm
i'm not sure either that's why i'm so curious now to watch the ep it's seems more excited now :p i personally want it after so like that i can see how they will deal with it

desigal_15

sarNie Hatchling
persistence wat he need to gain her trust again

Thanks Peace!
Is that gentleman's version of pinning the heroine to the wall? Kneel down,block her way and explain . Love Mor Wat!
Well done P'Anne. I'm quite impressed with the way, they've shown sensitivity in a show that uses forced marriage as a plot device.

Reactions: Dal

desigal_15

sarNie Hatchling
i think these are the right words
I'm really impressed with the way they've paid attention to details in this show.except changing hair color,style of Noot lol.

In the pic, Wat is non-threatening,he is just earnest and Noot is defensive,doubtful, not scared, way different from the confrontation scenes I've seen so far in these kinda dramas.

Wat might reclaim his title of #HusbandOFTheYear lol.

Love the way Noot grips the chair and the space Wat has given her w.o shoving his face too close to her. well done KimJa!:thumbup::clap::cheer:

Last edited:

enzek

sarNie Adult
I'm really impressed with the way they've paid attention to details in this show.except changing hair color,style of Noot lol.

In the pic, Wat is non-threatening,he is just earnest and Noot is defensive,doubtful, not scare, way different from the confrontation scenes I've seen so far in these kinda dramas.

Wat might reclaim his title of #HusbandOFTheYear lol.

Love the way Noot grips the chair and the space Wat has given her w.o shoving his face too close to her. well done KimJa!:thumbup::clap::cheer:
agree with you. i don't know the right way to say it but i like when Wat being flirty & naughty with Nuth, he doing it in a such gentleman way.

although i'm annoyed with Som's drama in next ep, i like the Satiya spoiler. just hope any of their scenes get cut out again:crybaby2:

Last edited:

desigal_15

sarNie Hatchling
agree with you. i don't know the right way to say it but i like when Wat being flirty & naughty with Nuth, he doing it in a such gentleman way.

although i'm annoyed with Som's drama in next ep, i like the Satiya spoiler. just hope they don't cut it out any of their scenes again:crybaby2:
I too like the flirty Wat.Credit goes to James for doing it so subtly, even when he was chasing his wife to flash at her, he looked like gentleman;)He makes the first moves, but he doesn't impose on her.

WHAT? They cut SattYa scenes?:eek:

enzek

sarNie Adult
i think it before she know about it.

what i want to know is Satiya gonna divorce finally?

coz in samee tee tre (pope & ploy) they main couple got divorced although they get together back at the end:crybaby2:

and one of the reason for their divorced is quite similar with Satiya problem, a crazy woman (jui) between their marriage although pope don't like her at all:BangHead:

Last edited:

Step

Mrs James Ma
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa all these pics tempting me its soo hot. Cant wait to watch live. Lol Im starting from today. Did not watch old episodes yet :p

enzek

sarNie Adult
Guys, am looking for links to Eng subbed ver of Tang Parn Kammathep, the one with Preem. Can someone please hep?
sorry but i'm also haven't watching it yet. i only had watch 2001 version with andrew & janie.

usually i'm watching lakorn at youtube/dailymotion/viki. in youtube the account always get terminated though:(

desigal_15

sarNie Hatchling
sorry but i'm also haven't watching it yet. i only had watch 2001 version with andrew & janie.

usually i'm watching lakorn at youtube/dailymotion/viki. in youtube the account always get terminated though:(
Me too. I've been tweeting to Viki to sub Thai dramas lol.
I don't like Andrew, strange that older ver is subbed. may be this will happen after few months.

desigal_15

sarNie Hatchling
i think it before she know about it.

what i want to know is Satiya gonna divorce finally?

coz in samee tee tre (pope & ploy) they main couple got divorced although they get together back at the end:crybaby2:

and one of the reason for their divorced is quite similar with Satiya problem, a crazy woman (jui) between their marriage although pope don't like her at all:BangHead:
No Staiya don't divorce, according to spoilers. They go to the brink of divorce and then Wat asks for the 10 day time to make Noot realise she loves & needs him in her life.
Wat's Mom adds to their problem in her own annoying way.