[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

doojhyo

sarNie Juvenile
about the product promotion part, i'm agree that the pictures look more better than the actual scene *sigh*
i'm too agree about that coz in pics we can see the loving expression of nuth and mor wat...like they sooooo in love.

enzek

sarNie Adult
yeah i also wondering about that..i think they cut it..there's alot of sweet scene they cut especially the scene at the island...the sofa promotion scene should be filmed at close range not far like that..i wonder when will wat know that nuth is pregnant and how he know it...
if they cut it out, i'm not gonna see the spoiler anymore. at least i'm gonna have low expectation when i don't see the spoiler:BangHead::crybaby2:

Step

Mrs James Ma
Sometimes BTS pics look better than lakorn but I dont think Anne will cut sweet scenes cos she knows we die to watch intimate scene or in James language erotic scenes :pancarta::pancarta::pancarta:

enzek

sarNie Adult
I winder what is this. is this from lakorn?
if i remember it correctly, this is chayakorn phone. the message send by somika to him & after that he see som & wat in car and misunderstanding about the true situation.

enzek

sarNie Adult
Sometimes BTS pics look better than lakorn but I dont think Anne will cut sweet scenes cos she knows we die to watch intimate scene or in James language erotic scenes :pancarta::pancarta::pancarta:
i don't know but they edit it while it still airing right?

better show me chayakorn/somika/gina/wat's mom bts or picture preview than kimja so that i'm not gonna feel disappointed when the lakorn airing & their scene get cut out or the picture look better than actual scene sheesh

Last edited:

Step

Mrs James Ma
Other channels like ch1 edit when the lakorn is airing. Ch33 usually edit before it airs. Anne takes 3-4 months for editing
i don't know but they edit it while it still airing right?

better show me chayakorn/somika/gina/wat's mom bts or picture preview than kimja so that i'm not gonna feel disappointed when the lakorn airing & their scene get cut out or the picture look better than actual scene sheesh

Step

Mrs James Ma
PCKNMCPW was trending in first place on twitter. On Pantip, James Ma is in 1st and Kim is in 2nd place and PCKNMCPW in 3rd place trending today