[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

desigal_15

sarNie Hatchling
other people might repost it here later.

i want to see the spoiler but i'm afraid i'm gonna be disappointed when the actual scene air. confused:crybaby2:
Are these guys editing out a lot? Nothing more frustrating than to watch a good BTS scene getting chopped in the episode.

Step

Mrs James Ma
I wil start watching after this lakorn is over. I am finding it difficult to read old pages and watch at the same time. And I also want to graduate before Kim's next lakorn Buang Hong so I can spam there :nut::nut:
no this photo is on the previous ep that you need to catch up :D

Step

Mrs James Ma
This is the most romantic pic for today. So romantic. Sorry if this is from old ep :p

Step

Mrs James Ma
Someone asked about this pic. Kim is wearing 1st ep dress but James is wearing white shirt. I think this shot was re filmed. Anne reshot more than 25% of this lakorn (with same costume but different place) I think she reshot this also. But I wonder why James dont have beard in this one. Ep1, Resort scenes, Island scenes, all those sequence filmed in Khao Yai and Pattaya were refilmed

Reactions: Dal