[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

enzek

sarNie Adult
Oh God. I lost alot of tears for this ep, watching raw and with sub. I really feed bad and hurt for Mor Wat when he found out he had a child but not even one second of happiness, he just knew he lost the child. i can't wait to see how Mor gain his trust again. It looks like he will badly injured, nearly died but I don't want that be a reason why Nut wants to get back and forgive Mor. Let's all the truths surface out so we can have Sattaya's moments.
Big applaud for James and Kim in those recent eps. They bring Mor Wat and Nut to live. If they reunite again, I want the script more powerful than this one.
I need to watch their lovey dovey scenes again to cure my stress and depression from this ep
but...but...if he didn't nearly die how she could accept him back? at least in this lakorn:p

Nuth don't believe him anymore. people keep blaming him left & right as his one of the villain. he's make mistake for helping Somika twice but it's not fair to put all blame on him. he doing many thing for Nuth before but she say he's selfish, doing everything for money & don't has any goodness for her to love him. if they reconcile & anything happen Nuth gonna jump to conclusion again. Wat is too gentleman & Nuth is too overly suspicious. i don't know but i think it seem better for them to divorced. let Nuth find not too gentleman husband & Wat find not too suspicious wife

LOL i'm just too stress right now HAHA

Last edited:

doojhyo

sarNie Juvenile
somebody please help me!!! in this vid
i want to know at 3.18 do they cut the scene or it is not aired yet??? really wanted to know...i do not know how to post pics here so need to paste the link of the whole vid...

desigal_15

sarNie Hatchling
I think Yes. She bought small house under her name and Wat and also bought his land which he wanted to sell. For the house his mom lives, I think it's under Nut.

Well, as expected, Gina lost her child. I shouldn't be happy abt this but I'm glad she did and just kick her out of the house. Is she happy to ruin someone's life.
I know.. the vamps bring the worst in us don't they?LOL. I'm glad to see Karma catching up with them all. Hope Wat's Mom & Som & her dad get their due too.
Gina was just too greedy. I hope the aunts throw her out.Lek is indifferent & Noot& her Dad won't do that.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
even me who already watched it raw yesterday i'm afraid to watch it with sub i don't won't my eyes to swollen this early will leave it for later to rewatch it with sub

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
I finished episode 13. Ugh it was so interesting so dramatic, sad and crazy! Ugh haven't watched a good lakorn like this for a long time.

I really love Chaya now, I understand why he wants Mor to get away from Nuth, I felt he was really smart to take the clip away and not give Som the money. I was crying too when the flashback of him wanting to give P'Pon his kidney, omg *tears

I understand Nuth but she knows how Som is, isnt that the reason why she thinks Wat should not fall for her tricks, well she also fell for it so she should not blame Wat Som is so tricky. Kimmy is a great actress, when she got run over by Som, just phenomenal! She has really improved and I'm so glad to be her fan. I'm really sad for her though, but I am also sad for Mor, so many bad things happening to him, he has to choose between everything to the point he don't know what anymore. He has to make so many people happy and not one person is listening to him, except Mee, I feel like. I love how Mee is actually taking the time to get to the bottom of things, she is very smart. I'm so sad that even P'Pon lost faith in him, but again I understand, he should've understand it was not Wat's fault that Nuth got ran over though. Everyone's mad at Wat when they should be mad at Som. James' a good actor but I feel like he is not good at being sad, like when he found out he lost the baby. I was not able to see much from his eyes, he was too normal about it. But its okay its his third lakorn only, hoping one day he can make me cry like Ken T does.

I don't understand Gina, Nuth never did anything but be nice to help her and her baby, why is she suck an ass to her? Ugh. She needs to go to jail with Som -.- good thing Lek dont care about her.

Som is such a devil, I hate her so much I'm waiting till she gets locked up or something she ruined everyones life!!! Her dad is also being a freaking d*ck , like what the hell, lock your daughter up again. Although I hate both of them I was crying when he was willing to take the blame for her :( it just shows he actually loves her.

This week's episodes had so much drama it was so tiring but I enjoyed it sooooo much, the whole crew was great I was really hooked with both episodes, its not boring drama lol. I am applauding to all the characters I feel like it was real! Their emotions and everything, I felt like I was not watching a lakorn. Namcha is a great villian and a really good crier also, I feel like in this lakorn her acting was much better than her others.

I'm so sad we have 2 more episodes left, I am excited to see what is next. Although we only got episode 10 with a lot of romance, lets not be sad over it, lakorns nowadays we only get sweet scenes at the last 5-10 minutes. I feel very spoiled with all the love/kimja scenes in this lakorn. From their first night of marriage to their honeymoon we got a lot of Kimja scenes! Yay! Been waiting for a lakorn like this for so long.

desigal_15

sarNie Hatchling
somebody please help me!!! in this vid
i want to know at 3.18 do they cut the scene or it is not aired yet??? really wanted to know...i do not know how to post pics here so need to paste the link of the whole vid...
Most of the scenes are from their island honeymoon episodes.
Unless I've missed some scenes so far, the scene where Wat finds Noot with another guy and Noot finding him asleep with his coat on & them on the bed are yet to be aired.
Rest all have already been aired.

Last edited:

desigal_15

sarNie Hatchling
I'm watching in bits.

I liked both the Dads trying to protect their little girls fighting over a poor Doctor.

Wat is in a hot mess. I'm with Noot's Dad, he has to be man enough to keep another woman out of his life. He just fails as a husband,seen from that angle.

Noot has said too many hurtful things to Wat, poor guy has to prove himself all over again.
I hope karma catches up Wat's Mom.

Last edited:

enzek

sarNie Adult
pregnant wife being harsh to her husband make me remember of oum ruk (ken & ann)

but at least their fighting in lakorn there is funny LOL

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
AnnTfan, I also didn't feel emotion when Wat found out about the miscarriage, but then he goes outside, takes out Nuth's dress, held it to his chest & started bawling. OMG he had me bawling too.

There's just something about Kim's crying that makes it soooooooooo sad. I felt like someone stabbed me in the heart or that I can't breath. Ugh! She gets me all jacked up inside. The scene with her dad after she woke up, I was sobbing uncontrollably. This episode sucked the life out of me.

Reactions: Dal

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
The scene with her dad after she woke up, I was sobbing uncontrollably. This episode sucked the life out of me.
this is totally me i though i was the only one i was crying with sound as if someone related to me died , i felt crazy but couldn't help it , i felt so emotional kim delivered nuth's pain in my heart i was aching for seeing a woman that maybe she will lost her baby the pain that was in her eyes is soo big the way her dad was touching her like he feel hopeless how he can help her and seeing her in such pain it just heart broking that's why i don't want o rewatch with sub that part i will sobbing again , and peple will think i'm crazy

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
AnnTfan, I also didn't feel emotion when Wat found out about the miscarriage, but then he goes outside, takes out Nuth's dress, held it to his chest & started bawling. OMG he had me bawling too.

There's just something about Kim's crying that makes it soooooooooo sad. I felt like someone stabbed me in the heart or that I can't breath. Ugh! She gets me all jacked up inside. The scene with her dad after she woke up, I was sobbing uncontrollably. This episode sucked the life out of me.
Maybe I just have high standards for when a p'ek cries. I have never really been upset when a p'ek cries unless its Ken T or Atichart. Ken T made me bawl in SB

desigal_15

sarNie Hatchling

I think Wat was too shocked to hear about the pregnancy ,Som almost killing his wife& child adn a divorce was thrown at him to boot. JMa was good as a shell shocked man, coping with too many things. Him hugging her dress was so poignant.

Kim's crying! Her voice is so emotional. She makes me cry too.
You described that feeling so well.

enzek

sarNie Adult
so Satiya spoiler for next episodes including my imagination preview:

Dr Satawat's way of asking forgiveness from his wife:

first, begging pitifully:

still not enough so begging while kneeling:

still not working? ok begging in a flirty way:

try the last resort. begging puppily.

it works! we gonna get triple babies! so happy! horray!

quick quiz: which scene will get edit out? muahahaha:BangHead::crybaby2:

Last edited:

AdeNike

sarNie Egg
Damn the feelz in episode 13!! That was such a good delivery from both Kim and JMa. I totally can't believe Som is going to get away just like that, what the heck?! I feel Wat, but I totally agree with Montri about the divorce. The sooner the better, Wat needs to totally get rid of Som. Unfortunately, he won't be able to do it......Poor him.

Side note - it's been a while I've seen Montri taking such a serious role. I've mostly seen him as a playful and non-chalant father lol!!

enzek

sarNie Adult
many people said that Wat need to get rid of Som but what should he do? kill her? lock her? or what?

not only Nuth easily fall in Som's plan, Gina, Chaya & Wat's mom also helping to smooth Som's plan. majority of people are either blaming him or adding in giving him problem. he explain to them but nobody listening. they treat him like he hasn't do anything good at all. he need to begged more than usual jerk ass p'ek that rape, torture & insult n'ek

at this rate better he get away from them ASAP greedy & selfish people. just help the poor islander instead hmphh

or better yet, just give Wat to me & i will treat him 10x better:p

Last edited: