[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

enzek

sarNie Adult
Im still not free like before so not started but I just watched ep 1 and ep 13. I was soooo happy when KimJa met in ep 1 but then flashback. I liked Kim with Pop too. Somika is sooo childish in ep1 and JMa is OMGGGG sooooo handsome I cant stop looking at him. And those aunts are already annoying. Idk how will I tolerate them next :p
if you can't stand the lousy aunts just ff their scenes:p

i like Wat sarcasticness in earlier episode especially with Nuth. it seem after his honeymoon with nuth he change to more flirty & naughty though:)

haha yes not that james ma is not attractive in his earlier lakorn but here he become more dashing & attractive especially in his jacket & the doctor coat:love:

I wish I knew Thai
i'm confused with you @Step

sometimes i thought you knew thai but sometimes i thought you don't:p

Last edited:

Step

Mrs James Ma
Ikr. His first 2 lakorns were period and he was too young when he filmed that. During Ka Badin when it aired he was just 21. It took 2 years to film and there his character should get tanned. Here the make up is different and James look like how he is in real life so he is more handsome here for me too. Anne has used the special cameras that will be used for movies so everyone is looking gorgeous here :icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::clap::clap::clap:
haha yes not that james ma are not attractive in his earlier lakorn but here he become more dashing & attractive especially in his jacket & the doctor coat:love:

desigal_15

sarNie Hatchling
only 2 episode left that why:crybaby2:

for thai drama, i'm just focus watching PCKNMCPW. just start watching korean drama Mirror Of The Witch. it kinda fun since it has some fairy tale element in it. other dramas kinda don't interest me right now.

for next thai dramas i'm waiting for The Cupid Series, Meun Kon La Faak Fah (Andrew & Matt), Kimmy lakorn: Buang Hong with James Ji & Kom Faek (action genre) with Mark and James Ma lakorn: Akom with Margie, Sai Tarn Hua Jai with Mint Chalida & Chart Seur Pun Mung Korn with Mew. majority of them are basically kim & james ma next lakorn:p

for korean dramas i'm waiting for Moonlight Drawn By Clouds (Park Bo Gum & Kim Yoo Jung ) & The Legend Of The Blue Sea (Lee Min Ho & Jeon Ji Hyun) since the synopsis of both dramas sound interesting and also W-Two World (Lee Jung Seok & Han Hyo Joo) because i'm enjoying the writer previous dramas.

but since some of those dramas just start filming & some only been mentioned about the name of actor & actress in it without fitting pictures or other updates i'm gonna back to the anime & manga world.

but i'm still will stalking this forum for updates & posting comment especially in my-next-to-watch-lakorn forum:) maybe there will lakorn that might interest me after PCKNMCPW though don't know:eek:

how about you?
I've not found anything yet. Thai, i'll check the list you gave me & hunt for the eng subbed versions. I'll check out the Mirror of the witch.
I would've liked Matt's show, but don't like Andrew. Hard to find shows, where i like both leads or atleast grown to like both.

I'll try to find some off-air K or J dramas. Oh!yes! There's a Turkshish drama a very lengthy one, i've been trying to watch, will check out that.

Last edited:

saki

sarNie Adult
I dont want to drag Yaya but I just want to clarify that Kim and Yaya are BFFs but Yaya has not supported Kim or helped her to make her look good in public. Yaya posts her pic with Kim when they meet or for normal things like friends do but when there was news, Yaya and Nadech stayed away from all of it and never posted anything supporting anybody. It was always Margie and Boy who tried to correct things in their group but till now I have not seen Yaya's hand in Kim's good image. Im not anti Yaya but just clarification :)
Thank you for your MV. I love all your MVs. They are always beautiful with nice songs
Step, I believe Yaya does support Kim but remember, people have different ways of showing their support. Maybe Yaya supports her in private. I'm not sure what the criticisms against Kim are since I can't read Thai or look at the Thai discussion boards but if you're referring to what happened with the whole Mint/Mark thing I'm actually not sure what happened there either and don't know who is at fault. It's possible both Nadech and Yaya just don't want to take sides since they don't know what is going on, or maybe it's just the way they handle things is to be quiet.

Anyway, I get that a lot of people like Kim more than Yaya- that's fine with me we all have our opinions (a lot of other people like Yaya too it depends) but I don't understand why they always have to bring Yaya up even when she's not part of the discussion it's a little weird to me. Also, I don't understand when people say that Kim isn't being recognized? I know that Kim is popular. Maybe she's not as popular as Yaya but she's very popular too...so I don't know what it is that people want. The awards that Yaya wins are based on popularity and fan votes so there's no cheating there...

The thing about popularity is that it depends on how people like the actor/actress. Good acting is the most important but it doesn't usually work out like that in real life- for example, in Hollywood, Audrey Hepburn was very popular back then. But if people actually look at her movies, she usually plays the same sweet type of n'ek character. It was only later in her career that she tried different things. I think it's like that with Yaya, she reminds me of Audrey Hepburn in a way- she's not the best actress but she's lovable and hard working, People like her a lot not just because of her looks but because she looks friendly and nice.

Anywaym it's great that Kim is doing very good in this lakorn. It's not the kind of script I watch but I'm happy for her fans. If Kim was the one starring in the type of lakorns I watch I'd watch it as well. Like, if Kim were the main star in A love to kill or Kluen Cheewit I'd definitely watch it too but like i said before I only watch the lakorns if the plot is to my taste is all.

desigal_15

sarNie Hatchling
Awwwwwwwww when did this happen??? How cute Nuth kissing Wat's nose. Cant believe its last week :crybaby2::crybaby2:
this was on their wedding night. Noot takes advantage of a crashed Wat & takes scandalous pics frm his phone & sends to Som. Loved this plucky heroine.
Gentleman Wat goes along with the sory when Som confronts him the pics.
Damn! this is ending too soon.

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
Awwwwwwwww when did this happen??? How cute Nuth kissing Wat's nose. Cant believe its last week :crybaby2::crybaby2:
LOL Step, you are late in watching this lakorn and post those pics but you bring back those eps' memories. Should quickly scan previous eps to prepare for last eps.

Step

Mrs James Ma
I said same. Like you said Yaya supports Kim may be in private. Kim and Yaya are BFFs in Lom Gang and they both always support eachother but in public Yaya has never supported Kim when there was news. I dont have problem with that but I just clarified when someone said Yaya helped Kim's image by posting support on IG which is not true :)

And people bring Yaya in Kim's news and Kim in Yaya's news. It happens in Yaya's thread also. Its not weird for me cos this happens in other websites and forums too :)

Step, I believe Yaya does support Kim but remember, people have different ways of showing their support. Maybe Yaya supports her in private. I'm not sure what the criticisms against Kim are since I can't read Thai or look at the Thai discussion boards but if you're referring to what happened with the whole Mint/Mark thing I'm actually not sure what happened there either and don't know who is at fault. It's possible both Nadech and Yaya just don't want to take sides since they don't know what is going on, or maybe it's just the way they handle things is to be quiet.

Anyway, I get that a lot of people like Kim more than Yaya- that's fine with me we all have our opinions (a lot of other people like Yaya too it depends) but I don't understand why they always have to bring Yaya up even when she's not part of the discussion it's a little weird to me. Also, I don't understand when people say that Kim isn't being recognized? I know that Kim is popular. Maybe she's not as popular as Yaya but she's very popular too...so I don't know what it is that people want. The awards that Yaya wins are based on popularity and fan votes so there's no cheating there...

The thing about popularity is that it depends on how people like the actor/actress. Good acting is the most important but it doesn't usually work out like that in real life- for example, in Hollywood, Audrey Hepburn was very popular back then. But if people actually look at her movies, she usually plays the same sweet type of n'ek character. It was only later in her career that she tried different things. I think it's like that with Yaya, she reminds me of Audrey Hepburn in a way- she's not the best actress but she's lovable and hard working, People like her a lot not just because of her looks but because she looks friendly and nice.

Anywaym it's great that Kim is doing very good in this lakorn. It's not the kind of script I watch but I'm happy for her fans. If Kim was the one starring in the type of lakorns I watch I'd watch it as well. Like, if Kim were the main star in A love to kill or Kluen Cheewit I'd definitely watch it too but like i said before I only watch the lakorns if the plot is to my taste is all.

Step

Mrs James Ma
You know you made me impatient to watch it but I cant :p
this was on their wedding night. Noot takes advantage of a crashed Wat & takes scandalous pics frm his phone & sends to Som. Loved this plucky heroine.
Gentleman Wat goes along with the sory when Som confronts him the pics.
Damn! this is ending too soon.

Step

Mrs James Ma
Ikr. I was there till it completed filmin but could not watch it when started aired and I will miss you all when I watch it alone :facepalm::facepalm:
LOL Step, you are late in watching this lakorn and post those pics but you bring back those eps' memories. Should quickly scan previous eps to prepare for last eps.