[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

monkeykimmy

sarNie Adult
of course you are not the only one jana!!!I watch SNP for KimJa and I imagine KimJa in all of the scenes. James will do good in this kind of role. I mean a role who always tries to kiss/hug Nang ek XD. I just can imagine it XD.

monkeykimmy

sarNie Adult
janajelly1 said:
I guess so. 

Anyone want to recommend any songs for me to use for another MV of KimJa? I have one but I'm wondering if anyone wants to suggest a song. :)
I dont have any idea but I was so excited for your next mv :woot2:  :woot: Love u tee suk jana.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
janajelly1 said:
I guess so. 

Anyone want to recommend any songs for me to use for another MV of KimJa? I have one but I'm wondering if anyone wants to suggest a song. :)
i have a couple of songs :p

"i never told you" colbie caillat

' i won't give up" jason mraz

"just a dream " nelly 

monkeykimmy

sarNie Adult
janajelly1 said:
Gahhhh adsd now I'm stuck between choosing "Just a Dream" or "A Thousand Years",  so hard to choose!  :weee:
I choose "A Thousand Years"

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
janajelly1 said:
Gahhhh adsd now I'm stuck between choosing "Just a Dream" or "A Thousand Years",  so hard to choose!  :weee:

monkeykimmy said:
I choose "A Thousand Years"
yessssss "a thousand years" is better than "just a dream" i forgot about it :ghehe:

monkeykimmy

sarNie Adult
janajelly1 said:
Gotta say, these better be in the lakorn.

So much kissing.  :bhehe:

Love it when p'ek is jealous. 

Now imagine James and Kim doing this...  :pervie:

I found this hug really intense, I can totally see James hug Kim like this. 

LOL my favourite parts.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
janajelly1 said:
I believe around the New Years because he has an event on January 10. 

Just now aarshar posted a picture of him going golfing lol. 

ouuuu okayy *sigh* i have waited for more than a month to see the fitting  i can wait for another one 

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Those scenes really make me want to watch the original. The couple seems cute. So is it confirmed that the storyline will be the same and only the title has changed? 

Step

Mrs James Ma
OMG OMG OMG. Can't take my eyes from them. KimJa you're the most adorable right now. Thank you Janajelly for the pics which making me drool  :woot:  :woot:
janajelly1 said:
I found some more pictures! I was just about to close the tab until I saw these pictures!  :woot:

LOL the distance between James and Kim XD

Step

Mrs James Ma
I don't think Mk fans would bash KimJa pair cos till now I've not seen any. Those who do are few immatures but really I've not seen anybody bashing or annoyed with this pair. True fans will understand!
I'm totally in  :heart:  with KimJa
janajelly1 said:

Glad to see all of us have the same thought. XD But I'm kind of afraid that with all these hug/kiss touch scenes that some MK fans will start bashing him, I can't stand seeing that. Hopefully things will go well and Anne won't take these scenes out because Kim and Mark are koojin. And this is why I hate this koojin stuff, always causes problems. XD

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
What's the title of the original version??? I want to see if I can find it anywhere will subtitles so I can get a little glance of how the lakorn will be like if it sticks with the original storyline. Base on the pics and caps you guys have posted it looks pretty good and intimate which I always like :lol: I know you guys probably already posted it on previous posts, but you're moving so fast that backtracking will take forever. I know....I'm lazy :lol: