[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
I wouldn't be surprised if Anne casts Kim in here. Kim is Anne's favorite, so whether it's now or later she's still going to be used more often than any other actress. That doesn't mean others won't get their chance to work with Anne either. Anne is in her honeymoon phase of being a producer, so I don't blame her for wanting the best for her "kids" right now. Lol.

As a fan of Kim, I want her in here. I made a banner of Grate and Kim for this not too long ago, but I never thought anyone would actually remake it, let alone Anne. Kim will be a great Anusaya. However, I'll settle with Matt or Preem if Kim can't be in here.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i think P'Anne might use Pope&Ploy again if Nadech&Kim not taking
cos a fan told me that ThongEntertainment planning to reunite PP popeploy 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I wanted Kim for Samee. I never gave this one a chance despite my beloved Pol and Joy being in it. It wasn't slap/kiss enough for me. Lol. I just feel that 3 times in a row is really unfair. It's true that Anne will be producing other lakorns, but those other lakorns will take years to produce, considering how long she takes to produce. For that reason, I think Kim can wait a couple more years before reuniting with Anne. 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Mahalo said:
I wanted Kim for Samee. I never gave this one a chance despite my beloved Pol and Joy being in it. It wasn't slap/kiss enough for me. Lol.
maybe it might not be Kim since she P'Anne already pairing her with James Ma in that other project 
could be popeploy again since the success of Samee Tee Tra

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I hope they make it better than the old version, I love Pol and Joy but that lakorn went downhill way too fast. The n'rai was way too annoying, p'ek was a weak shmuck and n'ek is too hard-headed. It also dragged and the ending was not that satisfying. The overall plot was interesting though, I have faith that Anne's company can improve this lakorn, they haven't let me down so far.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Alice said:
maybe it might not be Kim since she P'Anne already pairing her with James Ma in that other project 
The other one with James Ma isn't confirmed. Fans are only speculating through IG. For all we know, this could be the one they were speculating. Lol.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Mahalo said:
The other one with James Ma isn't confirmed. Fans are only speculating through IG. For all we know, this could be the one they were speculating. Lol.
one of my online friend which i get translator from she live in Thailand she has a friend that works in Ch3 said popeploy will be back in 2015 lakorn 
chances it could be them but not sure what lakorn yet

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
I think there's an equal chance of Kim and James and Pope and Ploy being in here. I can see Anne casting either of them. Hopefully we get a confirmation soon.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Anonymous95 said:
I think there's an equal chance of Kim and James and Pope and Ploy being in here. I can see Anne casting either of them. Hopefully we get a confirmation soon.
yes and pope he posted a pic on his IG tagging to P'Aew and P'Anne his favourite nang'ek is Ploy 

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Kim will be in this one or the other one with James, I'm sure of it.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
monkeykimmy said:
Same with u! Maybe James unknown project is SNP
Yeah. I can actually really see James as Sattawat, other than Grate, Pope, or Nadech. And I can see Anne casting Kim and James in SNP.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Anonymous95 said:
Kim will be in this one or the other one with James, I'm sure of it.
Kim might be in the other one with James Ma, then this one maybe or could be popeploy since they made P'Anne success got an award they also did well playing as husband/wife 
i hope my response won't disappoint anyone or any of you guys and girls i know i am the only fan of pope and ploy wanting to see them back but you guys favour Kim more, sorry guys 

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Alice said:
Kim might be in the other one with James Ma, then this one maybe or could be popeploy since they made P'Anne success got an award they also did well playing as husband/wife 
i hope my response won't disappoint anyone or any of you guys and girls i know i am the only fan of pope and ploy wanting to see them back but you guys favour Kim more, sorry guys 
This is possibly the lakorn Kim and James are rumored in. The other one is untitled, because they didn't know what lakorn it was going to be. So it could be Kimja in here. I don't mind Pope and Ploy for this. I also don't mind Pope and Jui. Kim, Ploy, Jui, Matt and Preem are the only actresses I can see as Anusaya. Grate, Pope, James, Nadech and Ken P. are the only actors I can see as Sattawat.