[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Thanks janajelly1!!! always so positive lol!

"Then the caption wrote: First he was Khun Chai Ronnapee... Then he was Haym... now we'll know his next lakorn soon!

So basically James has already talked to the Ch3 elders and they made a final desicion.    :dance2:"

Hopefully we get something soon!

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Plus, Anne's next project is Samee Ngern Phon, which Kim is already rumored to be in. James' new lakorn is also supposedly with Thong Entertainment. Link these two together and it has to be James and Kim for Samee Ngern Phon. Physically, I can see why Anne would choose them. From the younger generation, they're the only actors who resemble Pol and Joy the most. Acting wise, I believe they'll also do the characters justice.

On the other hand, it's highly unlikely that Yaya would be casted in here. Anusaya is a very mature and head-strong woman. Even if Anne didn't choose Kim for this, I believe Yaya would still be one of the last actresses on her list. This isn't to put Yaya down, because I adore the girl off screen. But judging from her acting, she would do poorly as Anusaya. If anyone besides Kim were to be casted in here, it'd be Matt.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
one word for me after all this time KimJa will pair up soon it soo obvious plus p'yee just post that pic and  so she will not spoil the news she post a pic of the four is like a hint inside for people to assume in their own she always do that :ghehe:

Sweet_09

I like fans with open minded because i'm open minded. I can't deal with fans with narrow minded :shrug: ! I find them annoying lol  :whistle:   and some narrow minded fans find open minded fans annoying lol   :crazy: BUT it work both way!  :rolleyes1: 

Anonymous95...sometime the novel is better than the lakorn/series/movies example The Vampire Dairies (United State CW TV Series)

Always09

sarNie Hatchling
WHAT? Are you serious sweet_09! I love the vampire dairies! I'm actually surprise to see this post of your! Sorry off topic but still!

MinsulYaya

sarNie Egg
Jana, I really like your attitude.. You are a great fan who would support james with any n'ek instead of hatin on the n'ek.. I tried to do that too but it's hard.. I hope they'll tell us the n"ek soon..

Sweet_09

1two3 said:
WHAT? Are you serious sweet_09! I love the vampire dairies! I'm actually surprise to see this post of your! Sorry off topic but still!

Sorry 1two3, i used to be a fans but not anymore. read more under the spoiler tag!

In the first place they should have never goes off the novel. 2nd of all i start hating the series the 2nd Elena fall in love with Damon! I know that they have a lot of fans but i just hate it! 3rd, now the series is not making any sense! now is just like BS!

Sweet_09

janajelly1 said:

Lol that's true, I can't stand narrow-minded fans because it is super annoying, they defend and praise their favorite stars constantly, there's nothing wrong with that but it's annoying when a person simply disagrees and they start attacking lol (I've had this situation many times... just because I didn't think their favorites star is a good person offscreen lol) 

I really do try to be an open-minded fan, it hurts when a person calls my favorite stars ugly, talentless, etc. but I just simply consider their comments and let it go since opinions are opinions. 

Oh jana, i dont blame you...i will defend my favorite too when the others team become really annoying!

Always09

sarNie Hatchling
Sweet_09 said:

Sorry 1two3, i used to be a fans but not anymore. read more under the spoiler tag!

In the first place they should have never goes off the novel. 2nd of all i start hating the series the 2nd Elena fall in love with Damon! I know that they have a lot of fans but i just hate it! 3rd, now the series is not making any sense! now is just like BS!
I don't want to argue with you because you do have your point. Glad to know your thought!

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
janajelly1 said:
Lol Anonymous just like you ship Kim with Ananda, Tik, Ken, and James.  :rolleyes1:  :bhehe:
LOL. Why the eye rolling?! xD Yes, I ship Kim with all of them. :coverlaf: I like her with most of her past co-stars too, except Mart. They're okay together, but I don't think there was a lot of chemistry between them. It could've just been the boring storyline of their lakorn though. :p

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Anonymous95 said:
LOL. Why the eye rolling?! xD Yes, I ship Kim with all of them. :coverlaf: I like her with most of her past co-stars too, except Mart. They're okay together, but I don't think there was a lot of chemistry between them. It could've just been the boring storyline of their lakorn though. :p
:highfive:  :wink:   :yes:  :kiss3:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
and agaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin haaahahahahhahaaaaa  :lmao3:  :lmao3:  i opened a new page am freaked now so crazyyy  :wackonut: pg 35 girls if this got a fitting in a two day we will be in page 50

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
janajelly1 said:
Just trying to look innocent with my eye rolling. I love eye rolling lol.  :rolleyes1:  :rolleyes1:  :rolleyes1:

I would love to see her reunite with Aum and Nadech. Ananda said he's not ever gonna do lakorns again, so unless Kim wants to do a movie, I don't think we'll be seeing them together. :(

I didn't even bother to watch the one with Smart lol.
I tried to watch the one with Smart, but it was too boring for me. I didn't finish it. Lol.
That would be amazing if Ananberley did a film together. :woot:  :woot: :woot:  :woot:  
I'd like her to reunite with Aum and Nadech again too. :dance3: I don't think there's a high chance of her reuniting with Aum though.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
janajelly1 said:
Of course you did, I'm the hugest Jma fan you'll ever meet, I will spam here till I go to bed lol.

I can't believe you underestimated me.  :whatever:
ohooo  :facepalm:  my bad  :rofl:  so a huge fan of jma and huge fan of kim meet up what happen thread Explosion  :bump:

Sweet_09

Just returned back from lunch lol...how crazy am i, i'm at work and still manage to come in and dropping comment lol!

Anonymous95 said:

Anonymous95, I follow Kim work ever since 4HJHKK and i adore her. I continued to follow her work and i think she decent with Smart. I blame maker group for failing Smart and Kim chem hehehehe but Kim was hot with Aum tho. Surprise that Kim actual make a cameo appearance in YLM (lakorn of Rome and Janie) and i remember watching the modeling scene i was telling myself that that american looking model is pretty lol! 

Afterward Kim was pair up with Mark and I like them every since their first lakorn who many stated that it boring but to me it a cute lakorn. Follow up with PCKK2012 who i fall deeply in love with Kim and MK pairing hehehe. Then we have Reang Prathana which i totally drools over Nadech and Kim pair but i blame p'jaew directing...Then we have another MK lakorn TRRR with maker group which i was fine with it as long as i get to see my Kimmy on screen hehehe. 

Let just say, i'm willing to support my Kimmy with anyone (depend) hehehehe :bhehe:  :bhehe: