[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
janajelly1 said:
^ Girl you're getting me too excited lol.

Maybe they can make James and Kim have a conversation in English. Seriously James and Kim's English is amazing lol. 
It's ok to want too much, right?   :wink: They should definitely have a conversation in English!  

I've always loved Kim since 4HJHKK & have watched "all" of her dramas since.  My favorite actress for the newer generation of n'eks.  I adored James Ma as Chai Pee..."poo ying khong pom."  

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HOPE ANNE IS ONLY CHANGING THE TITLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SNP IS A GREAT LAKORN!!!!!!!! IF ANYONE IS TO STAR IN THE REMAKE, IT'S KIMJA!!!!!!!!! I PRAY THAT ANNE DOESN'T CAST THEM IN A DIFFERENT LAKORN!!!!!!!!!!! (I think if she does, it may be because of issues involving the makers of the original. Maybe Anne couldn't get the copyright to the lakorn and that's why they've been taking forever to finalize it. Anne did say in her interview that she's not sure if it will be a remake. Again, maybe it's because she was unable to get the copyrights to the lakorn to remake it.)

sarN

sarNie Granny
so, with all these 'omg' post  does it mean the couple is confirm? i try to goes back a couple of page but couldn't find the confirmation lol ya' girl when crazy for sec there.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
janajelly1 said:
GUYS I JUST CAN'T BELIEVE MY FAVORITE ACTRESS OF ALL TIME IS FOLLOWING US!

Congrats! OMG OMG! Ann "like" and "followed" you girl, man aren't you ladies the most luckiest person on earth!
janajelly1 said:
KIMJA WILL FINALLY HAPPEN! OMG! ANONYMOUS AND SWEET_09 WHERE ARE YOU GUYS?!

I'm here all the time...just silently reading everyone of you ladies comment because nothing is confirmed!
adsd18/2 said:
ohhhh myyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy where are you Anonymous and wseet__09 how could you miss this , this's our victory :ghehe:

Yes, i know...I'm so happy!!!!  :party:  :cheer:  :woot:  :thumbsup: 
monkeykimmy said:
where is anonymous and sweet_09!!!!!!!its party time!!!!!!!

Here i am...a little but late that all hahahaha!  :wink:  :wink: 
ceda_lee said:
It's ok to want too much, right?   :wink: They should definitely have a conversation in English!  

I've always loved Kim since 4HJHKK & have watched "all" of her dramas since.  My favorite actress for the newer generation of n'eks.  I adored James Ma as Chai Pee..."poo ying khong pom."  

You and I are on the same boat...love Kim since 4hjhkk...

Hello everyone, i"m here! Gosh i'm so happy ladies! Our dream soon will become reality!

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
So has it been confirmed??? Like this is going to happen? KimJa is happening, right??? Like is it legit??? It's not a false alarm, right??? Sorry for all the questions, just want to make sure that KimJa is happening? I just don't want to be heartbroken later on when James end up pairing up with someone else.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
It's not confirmed, confirmed. Like, we haven't heard it right out of Anne's mouth yet. But she reposted a picture from our IG so if that's not an obvious non-verbal confirmation, then I don't know what is. :p

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
monkeykimmy said:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGPSBiEZozw&list=UU01sRKK7uec3IxyDMJs9Kbw
Kim had an event two days ago and this's the clip. At about 0.55 the host asked her what is her next project. She said Abb rak online...and Tiger...think of few second and said"...and Nang Rai Tee Rak". This is not the end. Kim then still said "and..." and said its nothing after Nang Rai Tee Rak and she laugh... I think there must be something after Nang Rai Tee Rak Kim knows it but cant mention it now... :pervie:

Dont wake me up :cry:
I think Kim was trying to make it obvious that she has another lakorn besides NRTR to film. I don't think she forgot that she wasn't supposed to talk about it. Instead, I think she purposely said "and" and stopped herself afterwards to hint and make fans anticipate her other lakorn. It's a clever move. :coverlaf:

monkeykimmy

sarNie Adult
I ask whats the meaning of new name. It means"that man is not a magician"something like that :scratchhead2:It's readed "Pieng puchai kon ni maichai po"

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
What a weird title. I didn't even notice Anne had posted a different title with our picture. Is it really the picture we posted by k_galleries? Can you post it here?

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
sarN said:
so, with all these 'omg' post  does it mean the couple is confirm? i try to goes back a couple of page but couldn't find the confirmation lol ya' girl when crazy for sec there.

Pooh4ever said:
So has it been confirmed??? Like this is going to happen? KimJa is happening, right??? Like is it legit??? It's not a false alarm, right??? Sorry for all the questions, just want to make sure that KimJa is happening? I just don't want to be heartbroken later on when James end up pairing up with someone else.

if this's not a confirmation then what do you call it ladies anne post a pic of kimja out of the blue with a title on it and she even changed the title and put the right title of the lakorn they will be in and you still wonder and shears for confirmation i don't need any more confirmation   :dance3:  :dance3:  :dance3:   i think your'r just too shocked to believe it right   :ghehe:

monkeykimmy

sarNie Adult
I got another meaning of the lakorn name. It means"this man is not the most special person". Ummmmmmmm... Its too long as a lakorn name...

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
monkeykimmy said:
I got another meaning of the lakorn name. It means"this man is not the most special person". Ummmmmmmm... Its too long as a lakorn name...
BTW should we change the name of the thread or no, i think anne caste them in another lakorn maybe else why she changed the name in the pic  just guessing  :scratchhead2: