[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
monkeykimmy said:
GOOD NEWS GUYS!
chuwaab
Prepare for new series,C U ️️#เพียงชายคนนี้ไม่ใช่ผู้วิเศษ @thongentertainment

good news but old too we knew they'r in process of preparing now if they did give us precise date then that will be the super great new news :ghehe: but well at least they'r more open to it and they start to update and post about it 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
monkeykimmy said:

Prepare for new series,C U ️️#เพียงชายคนนี้ไม่ใช่ผู้วิเศษ @thongentertainment

Sweet_JJ said:
The woman who posted that picture is a costume stylist for Thong Entertainment, which means the fitting is in process for either next week or the week after!  :dance1:
 but i have a feeling this "c u" is for a realllyyy sooon like maybe this week or maybe am anticipating too much but i just have strong feeling and give me big hope it will be this week oiiiiiiiii my heart i got overly exited whenver i imagine kimja in the fitting day am soo readyyy for them 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Sweet_JJ said:

Well we know for sure it'll happen this month, during the early days of Feb. They're probably getting the wardrobe, accessories, etc. since the same user commented back to Yayee that we're preparing. So I have a feeling it'll be next week but hey this week would be awesome. I hope the fitting doesn't happen when I travel! I wanna spam here with you gals lol. 
usualy i go with low hope but this time i have a big big hope it will be this week she replied to p'yee c u too and am like why she will say c u if the fitting still far a whole week it must be really soon to say that to someone like they already prepared everything and they will debut in maybe 2 three day , BTW jj when it will be you trip ? 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Sweet_JJ said:
If Noey is in here it would be perfect

I found this lol KimJa's interaction is awkward 555

her acting is quite good very mean :girlmad:

looking in this pic and their dinner pic make me realize that they actually maybe has knowen each other more and became friends by now and sure in the period of filming they will be even close so am assured about that part 

aimeelove

sarNie Juvenile
I don't like Noey's acting. she's always playing the screechy screaming n'rai who is overly annoying. she's skinny boneless but her acting is annoying.. not sure why she would play in here, i dont think Anne will use her? but who knows.

well, anne, hurry up because watching ARO makes me want to see Kimmy in here now! I know Anne is highly interested in Kimmy because she brings in ratings and Anne knows Kim can sustain her production. lol But as long as the script is good, she can cast Kim in any of her lakorn. Kim is good!

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Dthaient said:
Kim and JMA look good! I do hope they do fitting soon!
I think my hair will be white by the time they announce an official date for a fitting.  

Sweet_JJ said:
Guys I heard the scriptwriters are adding many skinship and lovey dovey scenes... :pervie:
I hope that is true!  Pol & Joy's version was already lovey dovey IMO.  More skinship is better!  I like.  

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Hi everyone :) I am one of James's fan.

I would like to confirm to all of you guys in here that this lakorn will be film on early March. I'm pretty confident enough that they will be fitting during this month, but I'm pretty sure they will fit after Aab Ruk Online ends because they don't want to fit during P'Ann's lakorn has not end yet.

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Sweet_JJ said:

Awww I loved that talk between Matt and Yaya, obviously they were talking about James when Matt was pointing hehe. 

Wow as soon as KimJa were standing together onstage everyone was screaming so loud I thought my eardrums would explode lol. James is such a sweetie, being so shy hehe.

And that little conversation they had is sooo cute, I could tell James was thinking what to talk to her about because of his facial expression. XD

They were a little distant by the end but they were sweet! James will be the first co-star that won't prank or tease her, it'll be Kim who will do that. I'm sure they'll be good friends. :)

well, you know James doesn't tease or prank any of his co-stars first. When he first worked with Mint, Mint would be the one who pranked or tease him, then once they got closer, he gets her back afterwards haha Same with Matt, but Matt's older than him so he's a little bit more respectful towards her. As for Kim, I think James would try to take step by step talking to her. Kim is actually good at pulling her actors to come out of their shells. However, I think they're probably getting closer by now, since they meet up since last year and previously had a dinner with the groups.

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Sweet_JJ said:
James is Kim's tallest/second tallest after Boy, I honestly can't tell who's taller sometimes Boy looks a little taller and sometimes James looks a little bit taller.

What do you guys think?

I just realized most of her p'eks are usually average/short minus James and Boy lol. 

James Ma grew taller lol Even his Thai fans were surprised with his height because they've never focused or noticed that this young guy is growing taller and also getting buffer hahah But what's surprising me is that he's taller than James Ji now because James Ji's height during SJ years was 184cm and James Ma's height was 182-183cm But now, he seems to be taller than JJ. I think he's 185cm now. And as for the actors who are originally 170-179cm, they wear shoe-lifters to make themselves taller. I think P'Boy's 183cm, same height as P'Great. P'Pope is only 175cm, but he wears shoe-lifters, even in SJ too when they wear shoes. It's tricky, but that's what they do nowadays.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Gosh KimJa pairing is like a year without rain. The heart want what it want lol! Gosh I am so bored that I'm phrasing music lyrics!!!

phoenix81

sarNie Juvenile
oh jana...jana....don't we all already suffering enough with all the waiting??? do give us more cute and adorable gif of James and Kim or James and Matt... I will even take James and Mint. whichever one I will still want!!! See, I am desperate!!!