[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Sweet_JJ said:

I saw his hair grew long, I want him to cut it lol. I like it when his hair is above his forehead. I saw that picture with that jacket, he looks cute! Hehe. 

I understand why people tease him because it's fun to see him displeased and when he pouts haha. No wonder Mint and Matt teased him endlessly haha. 

It's cute when he makes his pouting faces haha I wonder if Kim will be teasing him like Mint and Matt, or not hahah

I want him to cut it too, maybe he might cut it when he do fittings with Kim, maybe... 

LOL I just checked Ka Badin's Thai wiki, and I see that Ka Badin's lot is after the MLM series. So that means, it will air around Mid-March. Wow... We have to wait till next month again.. I guess, they don't want Ka Badin to be crash with Bang Rajun because these two dramas are both period lakorns and happens to be around the same eras as well. I noticed the adults are really being careful with James's works, and I'm happy that they really care about him and his works but wow.. his works always takes long. Even the SJ series took long to actually aired too. But I'm still happy that the elders really care with his works, they really want his works to be good and well-known just as much as he put so much efforts in his projects :)

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Sweet_JJ said:
I have a feeling Kim will do the same haha. 

Maybe he's growing out his hair for this lakorn? 

It sucks we've been waiting months for Ka Badin to air but all the lakorns that finished filming after Ka Badin aired first. T_T But it's true they're very careful with James's work. Ka Badin is TV Scene's biggest project. I heard they spent a lot of money on Ka Badin. As long as his works are good no matter how long the wait, I can wait. :)
I'm pretty sure this project will be worth a wait :) Ka Badin sure is their biggest project, so they had to put a lot of good effort for this lakorn. No matter how long the wait, I also will be willing to wait. At least, we already know he'll have another project with a different production then that's all good with me :) I bet there are many other requests waiting in-line for him :)

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Sweet_JJ said:

I heard a lot of people said the book is good, so fingers crossed Ka Badin will be a good lakorn. :)

Until the fitting, hoping we'll get our daily JMA dosage hehe.

I trust P'Noom as a director :) He also directed the short movie for James Ma last year too.

Ohhh... we sure will hehe ;)

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Sweet_JJ said:
MINDBLOWN 

James Ji and James Ma are standing across from each other, they're the same height now haha I wonder how high is Mint's heels because Mint, Matt, and Yaya, plus Kim too, are about the same height. So when they're not wearing high heels, they're all about to James's chin or nose.

Sweet_JJ said:
I like P'Noom's directing, the short movie was good! James really cries well!

Until the fitting...

Woo! Can't wait :D

aimeelove

sarNie Juvenile
Sweet_JJ said:
MINDBLOWN 

LOL! Wow. I wonder if these two costars of Mark even greet? LOL!!! I remember this event but NEVER saw Kim and Mint took a picture together lol not that it's even necessary but it's cool.
Kim looks pretty though. I like her soft make up!

Yikes, this lakorn is really happening soon! KIMJA! lol funny name, but I am excited for it! SLAP/KISS I support!! 555+++

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Sweet_JJ said:

James Ma seems a little taller than JJ to me. But if all the girls don't wear heels I think they'll be around his chin.

Yeah, a little. However, around the SJ's projects year, which was in 2012, James Ji was 184cm, he grew by one inch now, so he's currently 185cm. Then I guess, James Ma must be 185.2 then haha JMa do look a bit taller than JJ in their other picture, but here, they look like the same height haha Maybe the angles... Yeah, they'll be around his chin or shorter. JMa is fine with tall Nang'eks haha 

aimeelove

sarNie Juvenile
Jma n Pope were the shortest in SJ series. There's no way Jma is taller than JJ. Lol you cant conclude their heights from that picture lol it's ridiculous. Jma is pretty much Nadech's height lol

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Nangfah11 said:
Jma n Pope were the shortest in SJ series. There's no way Jma is taller than JJ. Lol you cant conclude their heights from that picture lol it's ridiculous. Jma is pretty much Nadech's height lol

James Ma was NOT short, trust me. Lol If he's really short, why'd you think people who actually met in person ALL confirmed that he's really tall then? Do you think they would lie about that? The series was filmed since 2012, and this is 3 years now lol He was 18 years old during 2012, now he's 21, turning 22 in 5 more months. You think he won't grow? He was 182-183cm during the SJ series, while P'Pope is 175cm lol I don't think James Ma wore shoe-lifters, but I knew P'Pope did in the SJ series lol Don't let his features trick your eyes lol

Here are proves:

Superstars Suparburut Juthathep's project (2012), without shoes

Khun Chai Puttipat film (2012), with slippers

TV3 Star Chat (2013), with converse shoes

Are these good evidences enough? If not, here's more:

NYJ Shopping together (2013)

Dinner (2014)

^^Noticed the height? Here's another comparison.

aimeelove

sarNie Juvenile
LOL. He's a small person. Just small. He doesn't appear tall, even with those pictures, there's NO WAY he's taller than JJ LOL. that's very funny because while I was watchinf SJ series, Jma was very small. Sure, maybe he could have grown a bit but to say he's taller than JJ is very laughable.

he looks very small here lol

Small again. Much shorter than JJ

Even in the front, he's still small and shorter.

Blurry picture, but you get the jist of his height lol Pope and him same height LOL

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Nangfah11 said:
LOL. He's a small person. Just small. He doesn't appear tall, even with those pictures, there's NO WAY he's taller than JJ LOL. that's very funny because while I was watchinf SJ series, Jma was very small. Sure, maybe he could have grown a bit but to say he's taller than JJ is very laughable.

he looks very small here lol

Small again. Much shorter than JJ

Even in the front, he's still small and shorter.

Blurry picture, but you get the jist of his height lol Pope and him same height LOL

2012-2013 lol 18-19 years old, young enough to grow..

aimeelove

sarNie Juvenile
lol but JJ is also a 93 baby. So if Jma was growing, JJ would have outgrown Jma. lol I need something more recent, a picture that the boys would stand straight together because otherwise, one boy might appear much smaller and the other appears like a giant. lol

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Nangfah11 said:
lol but JJ is also a 93 baby. So if Jma was growing, JJ would have outgrown Jma. lol I need something more recent, a picture that the boys would stand straight together because otherwise, one boy might appear much smaller and the other appears like a giant. lol

Then what about this

Channel 3 Store 2015 (most recent)

aimeelove

sarNie Juvenile
Lol--It shouldnt matter because Kim always wear heels with all her pra'eks. Lol, esp. with Mark, so if Jma is really that tall, he shouldn't be smaller than Kim (with or without heels). lol Just saying hahahahh

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Nangfah11 said:
Lol--It shouldnt matter because Kim always wear heels with all her pra'eks. Lol, esp. with Mark, so if Jma is really that tall, he shouldn't be smaller than Kim (with or without heels). lol Just saying hahahahh

Haha okay then lol But I've seen him standing next to Kim a lot, ever since their first time encountered at the calendar fansigning since 2013. He's pretty much taller than her. Kim, Mint C., Matt, and Yaya are all tall and about the same height, right? You saw the pictures of him with Mint with and without heels, then you should know how tall he will be next to Kim.