[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

Step

Mrs James Ma
Thank you Anonymous once again for your post. I feel bad for those people who has hatredness. You are always right :) 
Anonymous95 said:
I'm sure Anne didn't choose Kim because she was the only actress whose schedule was free. Kim herself wasn't even available. Anne specifically requested for Kim, just like she requested Jui for PSD. Anne was willing to wait for Kim. Kim's schedule was packed, and it wasn't guaranteed whether or not she could be a part of this. Yet, Anne wanted to wait and see what Kim's upcoming lakorns were. When it was confirmed that it was only NRTR, Anne made sure that the filming days for that wouldn't mix up with the filming days for this. In the end, Anne got her wish granted, and she was able to cast both Kim and James in here.

People always seem to make all the excuses in the world when it comes to Kim being casted in good lakorns, especially when it's with Thong Entertainment. When it comes to other productions favoring other actresses, those same people will never feel the need to make any excuses for them. Anne clearly adores Kim and sees a LOT of potential in her. No one can deny that. It's no secret that Kim is Anne's favorite. Anne herself has said that she predicts Kim is going to take her place in the future. Anne hasn't praised anyone from the younger generation as much as she's praised Kim, especially to that extent.

Kim was supposed to be in Samee too (Pol and Joy's other lakorn). She was supposed to pair up with Great in it, but because she wanted to focus on her education she was replaced with Pream. I've always thought Kim should be in the remake of SNP, since it was one of my favorite lakorns growing up, and I noticed that she resembles Joy also. They both have wide jaws, big almond shaped eyes, thick eyebrows and long, straight noses. Kim's resemblance to Joy is one of the reasons she was casted in Samee, and now in SNP. Both were Joy's most popular and successful lakorns. It's not a coincidence that Kim was casted in both. She looks like Joy, and she can act fierce and bold like Joy.
 But there are others who've commented similar things but with negative connotations, and it annoys me to no end. :wackonut: Gotta give my input too, you know? :ghehe:

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
Kinda off topic but Kik is a great actor. my first lakorn of him was Khun Nu Chantana and he did well in romcom. Also Mon jantra where he plays a serious bodyguard.

I never watched any bts for SJ so maybe thats why i still like him. Oh well.

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Sweet_JJ said:

Haha Chai Pee was like the best scenes in the lakorn, Chai Pee was soo cute! Lol. 

I can't stand Pop as a person, IDK like you said when he was with the KCR casts for interviews and stuff I just didn't really like him. He doesn't give off a good vibe to me. Also I didn't really see him and James that close like James is with that Kik guy who's gonna play his BFF in KB lol. 

I wanna know how James and Kim crossed her mind for this lakorn, especially James lol. Her casting stories are interesting and I hope she tells us how she chose James lol. Maybe from the Give Me 5 concert? She did post a pic of him playing the piano. But I think she started casting him before the concert because I remember when James and Nadech were promoting the concert, he was asked if he has any lakorns lined up, he didn't really say anything and looked like he's hushing it up hehe. 

Chai Pee sure got every scenes in all 5 haha He was so cute and funny in his brothers' parts haha

Yeah, I also didn't see him and James being that close with each other. You mean, Kik Danai Jarujinda.. I like that guy haha He's a good actor. He played in Dance Mai Ser Luey Jur Ruk, and a lot of other lakorns, but in the past, he was in Channel 7. I actually want him to become a lead actor in some lakorns, I think he got potentials and good looks. At least, the doctor, Kong Sarawit got to be pra'ek in evening lakorns, so if he got to be one then Kik can be one too. I think P'Ann will tell us once they air the lakorn, that's usually when actors go on shows while their lakorns are aired and people will ask them. I also would like to know the reason as well :) Yeah, I think she casted him before the concert, it was probably since 2013. James will never reveal his new projects until everything is really confirmed. I bet he still have a lot more new projects waiting in line for him, but I guess he's taking one lakorn at a time in each year. I still remembered that he was rumored to be playing in some period lakorn with Yam but then got cancelled cause he's currently working with P'Ann's lakorn right now hehe^^

I'm currently watching Samee Ngern Phon right now. Anusaya has a little brother. I wonder who will play as Kim's younger brother. Hmm... Her uncle likes her, but she doesn't know haha

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
James and Pol's resemblance to each other are their monolids, noses, narrow jaws and thin lips.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
If it was Pope playing the uncle in this version, I wouldn't mind. Lol. I totally forgot about the brother too. I was too focused on the main characters.

@Sweet_JJ I've been trying to find the page where the topic "Samee Ngern Phon" started. You know, before we merged the threads, there was another topic titled "Samee Ngern Phon" while this one was titled "Unconfirmed"? Do you know where the second topic got merged on this thread?

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Sweet_JJ said:
mmgjp314: Yes that guy haha I do agree he's a good actor and he's mostly always in my favorite lakorns lol. I do think she casted him way before, I would like to see how many producers want him lol. It's a shame he doesn't tell us, but hey as soon as he has his graduation ceremony I will complain endlessly that he accepts two or more lakorns! :D It would've been nice to see him and Yam together in a lakorn, perhaps someday hehe. 

Totally forgot who would play Kim's younger brother, someone cute please! Hehe. I never liked the uncle, he seemed perverted in the lakorn to me lol. 

He sure is mostly always in great lakorns haha Yeah, James is a glued mouth haha He won't tell if nothing's clear. I think once he graduate, he will accept at least two or three lakorns at the least like most of other actors, Taew, for example, when she was still in school she usually accepts one lakorn a year, but after she graduated, she accepts 2-3 lakorns. Matt as well. When is he graduating? lol. I'm pretty sure, in the next project after this lakorn, he might work with Yam because they did had one together, the one they cancelled, and it was in... wasn't it Broadcast Thai production or something? I forgot. 

I don't know who will play as Kim's little brother, but yeah, like you said, he better be cute :) And has to be younger than her for real. I wonder if it will be a newbie :scratchhead2:
Hahah Yeah, he seemed like a pervert cause he's in love with his own niece haha I'm at the part where he revealed that he loves her and wants to marry her, I'm getting goosebumps haha I hope it's not Pop in this.. I also think like @Anonymous95, I don't mind if it's P'Pope playing as her uncle. However, her uncle will end up with her best friend, Miranthee :) Her uncle is only 6 years older, so they can actually be siblings instead of uncle & niece. It's nasty and illegal for an uncle to fall in love with a niece, but it's understandable, their age aren't so much apart from each other.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
I mean, if anyone is going to be a pervert uncle to Kim, I'd rather it be Pope. Out of all the actors out there. :lol2: At least he's good looking.

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Sweet_JJ said:
I heard he already graduated, but I'm not sure when his graduation ceremony is, it's taking too long! After school he needs to accept more lakorns for us fans. ^^ Yeah him and Yam would've paired up for a Broadcast Thai lakorn, too bad it didn't work out. 

I liked the brother despite him being a jerk at the beginning lol, I want some bromance between James and whoever is the brother! :D

The uncle is soo nasty lol. 

I know right! But, it probably might be on May or June, I think. He do need to accept more lakorns for us after he's done with school :) Too bad about that, they'll work together one day :) I feel sorry for Yam, always ending up sticking with old Pra'eks, James was going to be her first young pra'ek's but end up not working out.

Yeah, I like the brother, but not right now because I'm not so far yet haha But the guy who played as Joy's brother was cute ^^ He played in a lot of lakorns, he also played in Boran Lakorns as a Lead Actor. I don't know his name though. I want to see some bromance between James and the brother as well :) I have a feeling, the brother might be some newbie. But no matter who he is, if Kim is beautiful, he gotta be cute or else I will be so mad haha

Hahah I'm not so far yet, so I don't know how nasty the uncle is but I'll see.

ONE MORE WEEK COUNTDOWN! Lol. :dance1:  

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Sweet_JJ said:
I did feel bad for Yam, and when she finally gets to work with a young p'ek she just had to pair up with a guy I dislike lol. 

The brother was so cute later on, I loved him when the n'rai came to see Pol and he'd kick her out hahaha. The guy playing her brother needs to be a cutie hehe, I wouldn't mind Alex R. although he's older than Kim he has such a baby face lol.

You'll dislike the uncle more lol.

Whoot! Whoot! One more week!  :dance1:
Haha I know, that Denkhun guy is seriously unattractive looking.

I wouldn't mind Alex to play as her brother too. However, I do want someone younger haha Someone in my head right now is James Ji, but that guy is a lead actor so he can't play her brother. Another guy I think of is Kao Jirayu, man I miss that boy!

Hahah yeah, I understand why now haha

Like finally, we're going to see him on screen again! :D Lol Because he doesn't have social networks/IG/etc., so it made some people thought he's not in the ET industry anymore, also because they miss him and haven't seen him on screen much like before. So his Thai fans had to explain.

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Sweet_JJ said:

I love Alex so him being in here would be great! Kim and Alex already know each other from RP so they close relationship would be realistic. 

Grrr, the uncle was a loser lol.

Haha I can understand why people that he's not in the ET industry anymore, since he has no social network, we have to rely on his fans posting pics and stuff and updating about him. At least he's not forgotten lol. Can't believe it's been almost 2 years now since his first lakorn. T___T The hardships we fans have to go through! Lol. 

Yeah, I like him too. It would be great if he get to play as her brother like you said :)

Yeah, I also understand why people would think that way, and it's great that he's not forgotten :) Sigh* being his fans, we have to be strong. Like what some fans be saying, being James Ma's fans, you must be strong and be patient. Now that I'm having an experience of waiting for someone or something for so long, I began to understand how tough it was for James from the first time he entered the industry as well T_T It really wasn't easy for him at all sigh* poor boy. Some or maybe most of Ae Supachai's kids that I've seen had came in and became popular so easy because of so much promotions, especially Richie, for her, it was too much promotions that I can't stand her. But it wasn't like that to James, for him, he had to prove so many things through the talents that he have because of so much negative news and criticisms. Through all of these hardships we and James are going through, I'm pretty much sure that once Ka Badin airs, everything will get an excellent pay off :)

You know what, the more I watch SNP, the more I'm loving Sattawat haha He is such a sweetheart^^ He makes me squeal so many times hahah As I keep on watching it, I keep on getting great confident of James with this role because I can totally imagine him playing as Sattawat, since his personality totally fit this character and his looks plus his personality as well resembles Pol a lot :) Wow... I have to compliment P' Ann, really she really have sharp eyes of picking her actors and actresses. Sattawat is really a gentleman and a sweetheart to Anusaya, and a great husband <3 And I think Kimberly really fit this character. Anusaya is a character that have great self-confident and dependable, which fits Kimberly's characteristics in real life. I swear, I think these two will play really good and effortless in this lakorn :)

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Sweet_JJ said:
Why do I have a feeling the fitting will be this week? Peter/Ploy had their fitting today, JamesJi/Bella will have a fitting tomorrow, and also another lakorn will be having a fitting this week too. Maybe they wanna do all the fittings all at once? Hopefully the fitting is this week! 

I hope it's this week too Lol Whoa.. you're making me feel that way too now haha

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
is not should be i want "a must be" this week no more wait pleasee 

btw anyone know is the filming will start in the debut march or middle or end of it 

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Sweet_JJ said:

Haha it's true, one must be patient as a JMA fan, it kills but it's worth it. ^^ It's true James wasn't having so much promotions as Ae's kid, he had to use his own talents. Meanwhile Ae was all about promoting Richie and got me rolling my eyes lol. Poor JMa actually got work after SJ, then he started to get events, be presenter of products, etc. But it all paid off in the end because he's getting more and more successful in his career. :)

Sattawat is sooo adorable! :D I see James doing so perfectly as Sattawat. Sattawat is like the most adorable husband ever! I hope Anne makes his character more stronger and get rid of the n'rai once and for all. Anne does have sharp eyes. ^^ She chose the best man and woman for the roles! Although people say James looks younger than Kim, I find them very good looking together! 

Lol I've been noticing so many fittings back to back so possibly it's gonna be this week. :D

That's right. We have to be patient but ohhh... it's just so long haha

I also hope she'll make his character more stronger hehe Kim and James looks perfect together Lol :) Although James may have a baby face, he can still make himself look mature, at least I think his look is mature than JJ because that guy has a really young baby face even with Yaya whose the same age, he still kind of look younger although he is haha

I have that feeling too lol :D

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Sweet_JJ said:

Lol I do agree JMA can look mature if he wants to with the right hairstyle and wardrobe, but with JJ no matter what you do he still has a young baby face even with Yaya who also has a baby face as well XD

Hopefully my prediction comes true hehe. 

True. Even Yaya has a baby face, he still look younger than her haha

We'll see if it's true haha hopefully.