[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Sweet_JJ said:

Haha I remember that show, he said the way James looks at Mint is like she wants to say "Don't look at me" XD 

Haha I'm still laughing about the person saying James is "stiff" this doesn't say so lol.

He beat JJ by SIX PER CENT. If that doesn't show how good and talented he is then I don't know what else to say lol. 

If people don't like them that's fine, but they should be a little respectful since a lot of people like James and Kim. 

Well, this ^^ is a great prove for someone who says his acting is "stiff" :) hahah

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
You know the Giffarine event he went to, yesterday, some fans said, even the doctor from that event was really adoring James :) And then he used the pleading method to her saying that he want to stay with Giffarine for a long time haha He's just so cute haha

And a lot of people said that he improved so much. He improve every time they meet :) This is why I love this guy <3

I have a feeling that he might will be singing for this lakorn's soundtrack lol :)

PS. You know, as I went back to re-watch Samee (Great & Preem), and I see Mint N., I liked her character in that lakorn. I think she can as well play as Kim's best friend in this lakorn, but I guess, Diana is good :) I want to at least see Mint as a nang'ek, at least in one lakorn because she seems to have versatile acting skill. I mean, she played well as nang rai, she played good as a supporting role with a prim & proper personality, and she, as well, played great in Samee. So I think she can pass as a nang'ek role again, like her first lakorn with Mark.

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Sweet_JJ said:
My man's schedule is free from events this month (for now ;) ) Except he's probably gonna go to Nadech's graduation ceremony on Feb. 22 (but that's on Sunday so it doesn't count hehe) So hurry up Anne and get them in a fitting ASAP! 

Hopefully, it's this week Lol I really want to see the casts already! 

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Ahahaha ladies, it will take time for people to love James Ma na....i myself was like "he have such small eyes" and "so chicky" and many more but as soon as the series aired and the second he appear i was like, "oh my.... :drool:  :drool:, ask me for my number!" LOL! my love for james ma was a hate to love kind of thing hahahahaha!  :yes:  :yes:  :yes:

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Sweet_09 said:
Ahahaha ladies, it will take time for people to love James Ma na....i myself was like "he have such small eyes" and "so chicky" and many more but as soon as the series aired and the second he appear i was like, "oh my.... :drool:  :drool:, ask me for my number!" LOL! my love for james ma was a hate to love kind of thing hahahahaha!  :yes:  :yes:  :yes:

My feelings were the same as you lol :) It started on dislike (I didn't hate him, just a prejudice thought) to love <3

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
@Sweet_09 @mmgjp314 lmao
@jana mae me wan will we ever lose this love for him. Its powerful.

Ahem for me, he was just a character that was present in the scenes at first. He brought silliness and goofyness to the other matured brothers. With each passing story i came to adore him because of the way he was able to portray his character. He can be happy and then worried instantly and thats what made my heart quiver. His character was also a plus because by the 3rd story i knew he'd be the one to make me crazy...and i allowed him hahaha.

serena_ngo

sarNie Egg
No offend to JJ fans but when everybody was crazy for him back in Khun Chai days I just had my eyes on James Ma lol. Even in Khun Chai Puttipat I just kept staring at JM at the background even when he just stood there and did nothing lol. JM is much more attractive to me than JJ.

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
honestly i was a legit jj fan for a part of his story. You know the one who had his picture on her wallpaper on her phone....well yeah that person died when the cray cray for jj went up and so I focused on this Bad Boy who became the face to my wallpaper, (the key to my passwords), the things i write on my white board, to what i constantly google on my free time,and dream of the possibility of meeting him one day and sharing our HEA! Im such a freak but hehehe that's me!
Umm jj fans, i dont despise him but his popularity hit me too fast and i guess im not as tough as you jjfans are to keep up with him. Soo....if people say i chose the guy who slowly gain fame and still shines so bright my pupils will disperse, then so be it. I love JMa. I am a soldier and i stand by my man whether i am of royalty or is a tamada pooying. Hehe. Love, OHOaddict

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Sweet_JJ said:
Haha OHOaddict. 

I remember seeing him in KCT. When Great went to pick up the three brothers at the airport, and then the camera zoomed on JJ, Bomb, and JMA and I was like "Who's this cutie?!" And then he saw those flight attendants and went after them to get their number and his brothers were looking around for him haha. From that moment I knew he would be my favorite character. :)

I thought he was 23 because his acting is soo good like he had experiance for many years or something, and when I learned he was only 18-19 at the time I had a heart attack lol. 

That was the start of me catching his attention Lol When Khun Chai Taraton aired, James Ma caught my attention from the very first appearance that he appeared haha or maybe... before the series aired. I was being prejudice when I first saw the picture of him and Mint, and at that time, I was a big koo-jin's fan of MTeam (Mark-Mint), however, at the same time, around those times, I figured he was being attacked so much so I felt bad. So then, instead of kept on prejudicing him, I felt I should give him some courage by giving him a chance of waiting till the series air. The next days, I went stumbling through videos in youtube, I decided to watch some previews of Khun Chai Ronnapee through Entertainment news, so I got on the preview of the scene in the part where James went to help Piengkwan's mom from the gangster. I saw the fighting scene. I took a look at James, I started to love him from that preview and thought he was actually cute and quite hard-working. So I dedicated my liking from that preview :) Then when Khun Chai Taraton aired, at the airport scene, James Ma was honestly the only one who caught my attention, and just like you, I was like, "who is that cutie?" I felt jumpy when I first saw him, and I seriously found this guy has a hidden charm in him that made me caught his attention. I was like, "wow..he's good at acting. ahhhh!!!" hahah That was seriously my reaction when I first saw him ahaha 

A lot of people may start liking James Jirayu because of his good-looks, so it made them see him a good actor as a newbie. However, in my case, I saw the opposite of what most of the people saw, for me, I thought James Ma's acting was better than Bomb and JJ. James Ma, in all of his scenes, I had never seen at least once of him losing his character, he had constantly been keeping his Ronnapee's character to the point where I even believed that "that" was Ronnapee for real, not just a character. I also even believed that James Ma must have quite the same personality as Ronnapee, but once I watch every shows he went on, I figured his personality is actually very different from his character that he received. I was quite surprised of how good he can portrayed himself as Ronnapee. Then I watched some of his interviews with the medias, I was quite impressed with all of his answers as well. I was like, "wow... this kid must be so intelligent at school. So smart of answering." So then, I thought to myself that James Ma must have a lot of hidden talents in him, after that I wasn't surprised of why K'Nok Chatchai chose him :) Then he became my inspiration from then on :)

And basically, his character's age was 23 like you thought he was too haha

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
Between JMa and tnt, its hands down JMa is the better actor. Sorry to burst any BombFan's bubble but seriously what are you guys seeing? Like I've said before, he's been in 2-3 lakorns before the SJ series and there was not a hint of improvement AT ALL! Some say to give him a break...uhhh in total thats (2-3) + 5 + 2 = 9 - 10 lakorns in which he didnt improve. Oh wait his lakorn has high ratings?...well thats cus the script was damn good and the production team were gods and goddesses to bring out such an outcome. Cant believe ch3 decided on a reunion with Taew. I love that gal to the core but it just sucks becuase if the script aint good and production team sucks then the weight will be on Taew for sure. I dont even know if tnt&richie's lakorn was any good. k i gotta stop ranting about that rock.

3.2.1...chirpy me is back from crayworld.

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
OHOaddict said:
Between JMa and tnt, its hands down JMa is the better actor. Sorry to burst any BombFan's bubble but seriously what are you guys seeing? Like I've said before, he's been in 2-3 lakorns before the SJ series and there was not a hint of improvement AT ALL! Some say to give him a break...uhhh in total thats (2-3) + 5 + 2 = 9 - 10 lakorns in which he didnt improve. Oh wait his lakorn has high ratings?...well thats cus the script was damn good and the production team were gods and goddesses to bring out such an outcome. Cant believe ch3 decided on a reunion with Taew. I love that gal to the core but it just sucks becuase if the script aint good and production team sucks then the weight will be on Taew for sure. I dont even know if tnt&richie's lakorn was any good. k i gotta stop ranting about that rock.

3.2.1...chirpy me is back from crayworld.

I agree with everything you said lol ^^ Actually, I didn't watch any of Bomb's lakorns that he had before the SJ series, I didn't even knew he was an actor before that series. I thought the SJ series was his first lakorn, but I went to check his wiki, that's how I became to know he actually entered the industry before both James, and played in couple of lakorns before the series. But I have to say, I couldn't even believe that the SJ series wasn't his first lakorn because his acting was so stiff and unemotional, so I thought he was still new hahah I was watching all 5 series, I can more than 100 percent say that, his acting was seriously stiff in all of them. The reason why his part was high rated, and was the most popular was because his story line was the most good and entertaining, and because of Taew who actually helped people overlooked at his stiff acting. As for JJ, I think he has potential, but still, James Ma was better because he stayed content with his character in the whole scenes I see of him, and he was really great with his part as the genres as drama/romantic/action. And I do also find JMA more attractive than James Ji, no offence to JJ's fanclubs, but seriously.

phoenix81

sarNie Juvenile
Sweet_09 said:

mmgjp314 said:

My feelings were the same as you lol :) It started on dislike (I didn't hate him, just a prejudice thought) to love <3
It's just so great to know both Sweet_09 and mmgjp314 are so honest about their feelings towards JMa. From a non-fan to a fan of JMa, it says a lot about this guy!! I didn't hate him neither do I love him when I first knew about him from the 'Give Me 5' concert. I just thought that this guy looked so much like Chinese (at that time I didn't know his name and I didn't know his mom is from Hong Kong and that his dad is of Chinese descent). When I watched Kunchai Puttipat, James Ma slowly attract my attention and by the time I watched Kunchai Ronnapee, I was hooked! He really has so much potential because he was the most unexpected from all the 5 brothers. I am so glad...so glad that I watched the Kunchai series, especially his part :)

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
^Bahaha wow see if they taught a course in lakorn whether its acting or history...omgah sign me up! Wahh i would like to be assign to a r scene with a celeb for a project. Oiii just thinking of it makes me blush.

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Sweet_JJ said:

Aww glad you gave him a chance hehe. He did have a hidden charm that pulled me in instantly, I was a fangirl at that second! Lol. 

True JMA was always in character, did better than the other 2 in my opinion. JJ has potential but even with his second lakorn I didn't feel much. I did believe like you that his personality was like Chai Pee offscreen but turned out to be the opposite! Lol. James has the brains along with his looks. charm, talent, and height hehe. 

Wow really?! He did a good job by convincing me he was 23 then hahaha. 

Haha OHO you sure know how to make things interesting lol. Bomb is a hopeless case, that's why he's still with the same production since 2013, no other production is offering him any roles lol. 

AGREE! JJ has "cute" looks but man JMA can look HOT when he wants to lol!

JMa's the full package :) hahah

I still can't believe Bomb played in other lakorns before the series. I liked his character as Chai Lek, but I have to admit his acting was really stiff and sucks hahah No wonder, he's in the same production, while the other 2 young actors who were playing with him got to be spread in different productions.

I agree ^^ JJ has cute looks, but JMA can have variety of looks. He's cute, but he can look handsome, HOT haha, sexy, cute, and mature when he wants to. That's what makes him being more charming and attractive than JJ  :drools: I can understand why fans gave him this nickname, "James Ma Pun Nah (James Ma, the thousand faces)" hahah Because he can look good with any style.

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
MAN! I can no longer be patient anymore Lol hahah When the heck is this lakorn gonna be fitting.... I truly miss my James on-screen  :cry: We've been waiting for so longgg...