[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Sweet_JJ said:
Lol why Bomb is pursuing acting is beyond me lol.

Haha JMA does look good in any style I like that title Lolz.

Sigh looks like the fitting will happen during my vacation. :'(

Haha I know, right. Why did Bomb pursuing acting? haha James Ma pursued for golf, JJ pursued because his mom made (kept on begging) him, so why did Bomb pursue acting for? All I have to say is his acting may not improve, just as I be watching Khun Chai Taraton to Khun Chai Ronnapee, his acting was the same and they've been filming for months, almost a year.

I like that title too hahah

When is your vacation? lol.

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
Probably to not hurt his giant ego. But the he did tell the public he was sorry for dating 5 girls at once therefore he's considered a good actor with skills because he didnt get detected for a yr or two.

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
OHOaddict said:
Probably to not hurt his giant ego. But the he did tell the public he was sorry for dating 5 girls at once therefore he's considered a good actor with skills because he didnt get detected for a yr or two.

Huh?! Bomb dated 5 girls at once?! Ha. Wow... I would say that's called a player.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
ohhhh anonymous such a beautiful art :spin: :spin: :heart: :heart:  thank you for creating and sharing it :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

i loved this one the most too
totally can picture it as a fitting photo

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
@mmgjp314 are you new to the lakorn world because this was old news. Believe it or not i even joined his antigroup hahaha. Those days are over now though. Anything to do with him, i look awaayyy.
@jana agreed. He needs to play the role of a cheater to get magnificent reviews.

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
@mmgjp314 are you new to the lakorn world because this was old news. Believe it or not i even joined his antigroup hahaha. Those days are over now though. Anything to do with him, i look awaayyy.
@jana agreed. He needs to play the role of a cheater to get magnificent reviews.

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Sweet_JJ said:
Lol you didn't know? He cheated on Focus with five chicks. Too bad his acting onscreen isn't as good as his acting offscreen lol.

Btw Anonymous I love the fanart! :D

Yeah, I knew about that haha

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
OHOaddict said:

No, I'm not new to the lakorn world lol I found out about that news just some while ago because I didn't know him before.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
My updated dream cast:

James as Sattawat
Kim as Anusaya
Pope as Chaiyakorn
Diana as Anusaya's friend
Noey as Somika
Alex as Anusaya's brother

monkeykimmy

sarNie Adult
Anonymous95 said:
My updated dream cast:

James as Sattawat
Kim as Anusaya
Pope as Chaiyakorn
Diana as Anusaya's friend
Noey as Somika
Alex as Anusaya's brother
Alex? What makes you think that He will play as Nang ek's brother? 

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG looking at more pictures of Pop, he actually resembles Tun, the actor who played Anusaya's brother in the original! :eek: I think if Anne really casted him, he'll be playing as the brother in this version and not Chaiyakorn!

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
I've never seen Pop's acting before and I don't know how his personality is either. While I'd like Alex to be in here, I have a strong feeling Anne has already casted Pop in here. So here's my new guess at the cast. I'm not too positive that Pope will be in here, but the rest I'm pretty sure are accurate. :yes:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
ohhh sweet_JJ is verryyyy goood :thumbsup: :thumbsup: i can't wait for the fitting come on Anne :heart: :heart: especially the jealousy part :spicy: i can't wait to see them in a such scene  :drool:  :drool:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p0xWiB_XzQQ