[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

phoenix81

sarNie Juvenile
So, when is the fitting gonna be? Is it this month? Ah...waiting for this and Ka Badin is really taking a toll on me......

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Sweet_JJ said:
Haha glad you liked it I posted it here but looks like no one noticed lol.
it's weird how i didn't notice it  :scratchhead2:  you really didi a great job JJ the story you showed is beautiful :spin: :spin: our K imja will do a fantastic job i know it :yes: thank youuuuu for making it :bravo:

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
3 more days till the end of Aab Ruk Online! :D
So I'm sure it will be this week lol :)

Anyways, you know what, I think I'm starting to understand how James Ma being so good at acting. You know he's Thai/Chinese and Hong Kong, right? I've been watching a lot of Chinese movies, a lot of Chinese people are good at conveying their characters through acting, as I'm watching Meteor Garden, which is a Taiwanese drama version of Hana Yori Dango/Boys Over Flowers. Taiwan, China, Hong Kong are similar as of the people in these countries are good with portraying their characters. I can see where James Ma got his talents from lol

phoenix81

sarNie Juvenile
Sweet_JJ said:
lol didn't he watch dramas when he was young? I guess acting runs through his veins lol.

I wonder what James is doing now, he doesn't have anything for this month. maybe hanging out with his family in private?
It's Chinese New Year.... so he is probably celebrating with his family. Chinese New Year is a very big celebration among the Chinese all over the world!! 

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Sweet_JJ said:
lol didn't he watch dramas when he was young? I guess acting runs through his veins lol.

I wonder what James is doing now, he doesn't have anything for this month. maybe hanging out with his family in private?

Like what phoenix said he's probably celebrating Chinese New Year with his family.

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Lol I'm starting to wonder, Hong Kong people, Chinese, and Taiwanese people all use similar language, do these people speak the same language? I'm watching Meteor Garden (Taiwanese) and Meteor Shower (Chinese), when I was watching Meteor Shower, the language they are speaking was the same as Taiwanese, so I wonder what language do they speak, or are they speaking Mandarin?

aimeelove

sarNie Juvenile
YAY! Fitting for this lakorn should be happening soon! ARO is done this Wednesday! Anne has no project left to do, so this one should kickstart ASAP!!!!

I wanna see the beautiful boutilicous Kimmy with Jma LOL 
Im sure Kim will sizzle chemistry with Jma hahahahah

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Sweet_JJ said:
^^^ I have no idea lol.

Gosh why does he visit his family so secretly? No pics, I am really curious how his sister looks like haha.

Speaking about this I wanna visit HK! James is lucky he grew up there lol. 

His lil sister looks like him lol I've seen how she and their parents looks like from Dara Cartoon lol

I want to visit HK too lol

phoenix81

sarNie Juvenile
mmgjp314 said:
Lol I'm starting to wonder, Hong Kong people, Chinese, and Taiwanese people all use similar language, do these people speak the same language? I'm watching Meteor Garden (Taiwanese) and Meteor Shower (Chinese), when I was watching Meteor Shower, the language they are speaking was the same as Taiwanese, so I wonder what language do they speak, or are they speaking Mandarin?
Chinese people speaks different dialects such as Cantonese, Mandarin, Hokkien, Hakka etc. Hong Kong people mostly speaks Cantonese because most of the people there originate from Canton. That's the reason James could speak Cantonese because his mother is from Hong Kong.  Other Chinese in Mainland China speaks mostly Mandarin and other dialects. Taiwanese people speaks mostly Mandarin, and a majority of them speaks Hokkien too. If you watch Hong Kong dramas and movies, the actors and actresses are speaking Cantonese. China and Taiwanese dramas and movies are mostly in Mandarin. So, in Meteor Garden and Meteor Shower, they are speaking mandarin except that Taiwanese mandarin doesn't have much accent compared to the Chinese (China). Hope this helps!! :)

phoenix81

sarNie Juvenile
Sweet_JJ said:
Finally ARO ends. As much as I love Anne's rom com lakorns, her production is great at drama and intense lakorns, this will be the first slap/kiss Anne will be producing and James's first slap/kiss and Kim's second. James and Kim especially James Are getting really challenging roles at their age and surprising there's not a lot of actors around their age doing these kind of roles. I'm proud of these two. :) Both James and Kim are daring actors that will do whatever to takes to live up to their roles.

After this lakorn I hope James gets to do a rom com, he can totally be cheeky like Chai Pee and I so wanna see him be naturally funny hehe.
I also want to see James in a cheeky role like Chai Pee. That would be so cute!!

phoenix81

sarNie Juvenile
Sweet_JJ said:
^^^ I have no idea lol.

Gosh why does he visit his family so secretly? No pics, I am really curious how his sister looks like haha.

Speaking about this I wanna visit HK! James is lucky he grew up there lol. 
I think James is a very private person. As a celebrity, he is protecting his family from the paparazzi which I think is a good thing. The bad side is, we fans are dying to know who his family members are!! 

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
mmgjp314 said:

Taiwan and Mainland China both speaks Mandarin, there's a slight distinct accent difference though but it's not that big of a difference. As for Hong Kong, they speak Cantonese which is completely different from Mandarin. Hope that helps.

Opps....phoenix81 already answer the question :lol:

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
phoenix81 said:
Chinese people speaks different dialects such as Cantonese, Mandarin, Hokkien, Hakka etc. Hong Kong people mostly speaks Cantonese because most of the people there originate from Canton. That's the reason James could speak Cantonese because his mother is from Hong Kong.  Other Chinese in Mainland China speaks mostly Mandarin and other dialects. Taiwanese people speaks mostly Mandarin, and a majority of them speaks Hokkien too. If you watch Hong Kong dramas and movies, the actors and actresses are speaking Cantonese. China and Taiwanese dramas and movies are mostly in Mandarin. So, in Meteor Garden and Meteor Shower, they are speaking mandarin except that Taiwanese mandarin doesn't have much accent compared to the Chinese (China). Hope this helps!! :)

Oh... I get it now. Thanks lol No wonder, I was like why does people in Meteor Show speaking the same as people in Meteor Garden... Now I get it now :) Thanks again lol ^^ Except Chinese people in Meteor Shower that I watched speaks faster than Taiwanese people.

Pooh4ever said:

Taiwan and Mainland China both speaks Mandarin, there's a slight distinct accent difference though but it's not that big of a difference. As for Hong Kong, they speak Cantonese which is completely different from Mandarin. Hope that helps.

Opps....phoenix81 already answer the question :lol:

Haha That's alright. But thanks to you also :)

phoenix81

sarNie Juvenile
@mmgjp314, Meteor Garden was my first Taiwanese drama and I went crazy over it!! That was so many years ago and it still remains one of my best Taiwanese dramas. 

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
phoenix81 said:
@mmgjp314, Meteor Garden was my first Taiwanese drama and I went crazy over it!! That was so many years ago and it still remains one of my best Taiwanese dramas. 

Yeah, it was aired since 2001-2002, it was the first live adaptation of Hana Yori Dango manga. I'm crazy for it now lol hahah My favorite is this version and the Japanese version, Hana Yori Dango.

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Sweet_JJ said:
Translation from Ninja007:

I want to tell you all. There is no stopping for this small lady. Since new year, she worked non-stop. With editing (Editting ARO is very complicate process), preparing script for the new Lakorn, preparing for shooting. Fitting is coming soon. Filming is beginning again . Didn't you tell me, you want a 6 months break? #PleaseSupportAnneNa. I'll always be with boss Anne. ️️. Lastly, Anne got to love me na. I'm too confident & self center . She is the big boss . #kimmy_kimberley #AnneThong #AbbRukOnline
Get ready guys, ARO finally ended! :D

You know, this is one thing I feel inspired by P' Anne. She really worked so hard on her projects, so as being said, we have to be patient. We can't rush a small hard-working woman whose trying her best to make all of her projects come out well. Fitting will come soon :) So all we need to do is cheer for Anne for her hard-work and patiently wait for a while :)