[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Sitting her patiencely waiting for this to air....NOT!!!!! Yes, I'm totally bias. These days I do not watch many Thai lakorns. Reason being is that I find some of the storylines too boring and not captivating. But the one actress I do care to follow is Kimberley! Definitely my fav actress of this generation of stars!

aimeelove

sarNie Juvenile
I know. lol I wonder if there are kisses. If so, will that be real? I know Kim isn't shy about doing real kisses at all. haha. The Expert Kisser. LOL jk :D

I really like Kim in aggressive and bratty role, because she is still within reason. She acts all bratty, but her eyes speak with reason. :)

Let fitting come sooner because I want to see couple pictures. hahahaha :)

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
WOW, I'm so excited to see the fitting!!! I'm going die!!!  :worthy:  :worthy:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
okkayyyy iw ill try to be patient and calm (hard) since i pity Anne she must mentally and physically exhausted right now soo i will keep my patient coz i know anne will do her best and she will make KimJa shine together .... FITTING  :dance2:  :dance2:  :dance2:

beautiful mystery :heart: :heart:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I've been neglecting KimJa because NJ is currently airing.  And once Seur is here, I might neglect it even more (not on purpose).  

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Sweet_JJ said:
Wonder what this says?

It says, "Anne Thongprasom" is happy that the feedback from "Aab Rak Online" is unexpectedly good. Going forward as a full-time producer, with next filming lakorn, "Pieng Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised" starring "Kimberley" with "James Ma". She denied that Kimberly is not being replaced as her loved-child.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
"She denied that Kimberley is not being replaced as her love child." What does that mean? Is Anne declaring that Kim will never be replaced as her favorite/love child? :coverlaf:  :dance1: :dance3: :dance2:

waverly_xiong

sarNie Egg
Anne and Kim seem to have such a good relationship. She has done such a wonderful job pushing Kim to her potential. Kim has definitely grown as an actress.

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Anonymous95 said:
"She denied that Kimberley is not being replaced as her love child." What does that mean? Is Anne declaring that Kim will never be replaced as her favorite/love child? :coverlaf:  :dance1: :dance3: :dance2:

I don't know how to translate that part hahah

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
From what it seems, I think there must've been some rumors that Anne was going to replace Kim as her favorite, but Anne denied that. Meaning, Kim is going to continue to be her favorite. :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: :dance1:

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Anonymous95 said:
From what it seems, I think there must've been some rumors that Anne was going to replace Kim as her favorite, but Anne denied that. Meaning, Kim is going to continue to be her favorite. :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: :dance1:

oh hahah

Stella

sarNie Egg
mmgjp314 said:
She denied that Kimberly is not being replaced as her loved-child.
people always complain about Anne being bias. But not me :))))))))))
Anne's a good producer and great mentor. Kim can learn a lot of thing from her

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
@Stella I agree. I'm positive that if it was their favorite actress being promoted by Anne, they wouldn't be complaining. The thing is, those actresses are already favored by other producers and they're already receiving continuous work from those productions that are biased towards them. Before Anne, there wasn't a specific producer or production that favored Kim. I guess some could argue that Makers favored Kim. But now, they don't and it's Anne who does. As a fan of Kim, I'm very happy for her. :)

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Yes. That's exactly the reason why people complain about Kim being Anne's favorite. Even Matt is one of tv scene and Maker's favorites. No one complains when Margie, Yaya, Matt, Mint and others are constantly casted by the same productions. It's because Anne is one of the best ones out there, and they want their favorites to be used by Anne. I'd understand if they were underrated actresses in general who don't receive much lakorns from any producer. But in Yaya, Matt, Mint and Margie's case, that's far from the truth. They're all favored by at least one production. It's just not Anne's. Even Taew is favored by P'Off. So Kim has Anne.

I think James has a good chance of becoming one of Anne's favorites as well.