[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
monkeykimmy said:
spoilt child again? Ooh I hope she acts some obedient character.
in my opinion as kim's fan who watched all her lakorn the only role kim played as a spoiled brat bad character was Tai in RP that's  was a real crazy spoiled character , for her other role she played  Nam the doctor witch was very mature character had responsibility in hospital and get in relationship with a prince, then in miracle of love she played a strong heart girl who faced difficulties and tried to found her self and survive , next was arunsi where that was the weakest character she played the classical weak nang'ek sometime she soo naive and stupid who can't let go of her loser bf and be with a better one , come to chaem in pckk where that was a character in another level exceptional role pure comedy, and continue with bua who was for me a very normal character you can see it everywhere workaholic who hasn't much going on in her life living in her fantasy world with her dream man using her best friend to get out from problem very selfish and blind to see his love, and finally ARO Prao was the strongest character for kim to play she wasn't spoiler in my point of view she was very cocky and over confident in her self very competitive but she had a good heart she had lack of love and support from her family 'not like Tai)  and she  had many change through out the lakorn 

so for me if she will play spoiler here this will be her second one :p

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Sweet_JJ said:
Looks like they're getting the fans more excited for the fitting by having these pics released, goodness fitting needs to happen sooon! 
do you think is possible they do the fitting tomorrow  :scratchhead2:

dr@maddicts

sarNie Hatchling
I'm back and no fitting yet! :lmao:  . Page 130!!!! Glad to see you keep this thread on the top! :thumbsup:
Btw I missed you girls !  :yes:  :flowers:

serena_ngo

sarNie Egg
Sweet_JJ said:
If anyone can translate that would be great :D

One day, Anusaya went to a party and met with Chatree - her ex-boyfriend. He drove her home. Sadtawat got jealous, he sexually assaulted her. Anusaya later found herself pregnant. She was offended about many things so she asked Sadtawat to get a divorce. But Sadtawat refused her.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Sweet_JJ said:

lol P'Saya is such a cougar going after young guys haha
:coverlaf: She's one hell of a cougar though.  She can be cute & sexy.  She can be anything he wants.  Even I want her for myself.  

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Sweet_JJ said:
If anyone can translate that would be great :D

One day, Anusaya went to reunion party. She met with her ex-boyfriend, chatree. Chatree drove Anusaya home. And Satrawat got jealous. He rape her. Later, she find out that she is pragnant. she wants a divorce. But he won't allow it.

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
*squeals* ahhhh!!! My niece had to cover my mouth to avoid anymore eye contacts from strangers. Haha. Thanks @serena_ngo & @ninja007

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Sweet_JJ said:
Well I'm bored waiting for the fitting lol

i'm i the only one can't see your posted pics today coz this pic too it does not show for me :scratchhead2:   but i had sneak peak from your avatar pic huuuuhhhuuuuuuu KimJa baby like the bride and the groom :heart: :heart: i can' see it now