[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Sweet_JJ said:
Well I'm bored waiting for the fitting lol

I'm bored of waiting too haha I'm watching Taiwanese dramas lately as I'm waiting for the fitting and Ka Badin, I'm so drawn to Taiwanese dramas lately haha Well, who tells the channel to take so long to air a lakorn I've been looking forward to for a year now, so too bad I got myself into a Taiwanese drama :)

monkeykimmy

sarNie Adult
One thing I would like to say is I notice the detail of Kimmy's schedule. She has something to do on 16th but there's no job detail. Fanclub just said "wait for detail(prepare for it). I just wonder....is it fitting day?

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
monkeykimmy said:
One thing I would like to say is I notice the detail of Kimmy's schedule. She has something to do on 16th but there's no job detail. Fanclub just said "wait for detail(prepare for it). I just wonder....is it fitting day?
oh noo don't do it again for me monkeykimmy (rising my expectation to the 16 th ) i really became afraid from guessing ,  :nailbiter:  :nailbiter: :ghehe: they are torturing us  

monkeykimmy

sarNie Adult
adsd18/2 said:
oh noo don't do it again for me monkeykimmy (rising my expectation to the 16 th ) i really became afraid from guessing ,  :nailbiter:  :nailbiter:  :ghehe: they are torturing us  
lol then just keep calm and wait. At least they'll start filming this month so fitting must be in march.

monkeykimmy

sarNie Adult
Sweet_JJ said:

Where do you check her schedule? I always can't seem to find it lolz. 

Plz let the 16th be the fitting day, and filming starting a few days later. 

Kimmy's official facebook fanpage. kimmy-kimberleyofp

Kayla

sarNie Adult
James Ma is so :heart:

Jesus Kim, save some of these hot guys you are starring with for other actresses too!

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Sweet_JJ said:

Lol KB is like waiting for rain in a drought. I don't know how long I have to wait. I'm so bored that I'm starting to get into K-Dramas. Only watching Lee Min Ho's dramas though lol. 

They're really cute here, I see a spark of a great friendship, they do have the same group of friends after all. ^^

You're right ^^ I don't want to wait anymore either lol You're into K-Dramas, I'm into Taiwanese Dramas. You're only watching Lee Minho's dramas, I only watch Vic Zhou's dramas after Meteor Garden. However, I've only watched 2-3 dramas of his so far.

It's such a coincidence that James have the same group of friends with Kimberley.

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Sweet_JJ said:

The IG is deleted for many reasons... I forgot to tell you :cry:

Haha are you my twin mmg314? XD Seriously although I'm getting into K-Dramas I can't seem to watch anyone besides LMH, the dude is just so charming and a great actor. I should try Taiwanese Dramas too ^^ 

It is a huge coincidence, but hey makes it easier for them to get along and be good friends too, since James is good friends with his co-stars. :)

Hahah maybe we are lol haha However, I was really into K-Pop world before I got into Taiwanese stuffs, but for K-Drama, I've only watched one drama of it, which was Boys Over Flowers. That was the only K-Drama I've watched in Korean World, I'm more into K-Pop music world than K-Dramas. I like Chinese/Taiwanese dramas better because the actors/actresses are sort of better than most of Korean actors/actresses, especially the storylines of Taiwanese and Chinese dramas seems to be more realistic than Korean Dramas.

Yup, James is friendly with all of his co-stars, especially with the producers and directors :)

OH YEAH! I forgot, if you're going to watch some Taiwanese dramas, I recommend you should watch Mars, I promise you, that drama is really good. Silence, as well lol :) You'll love it^^

phoenix81

sarNie Juvenile
mmgjp314 said:

Hahah maybe we are lol haha However, I was really into K-Pop world before I got into Taiwanese stuffs, but for K-Drama, I've only watched one drama of it, which was Boys Over Flowers. That was the only K-Drama I've watched in Korean World, I'm more into K-Pop music world than K-Dramas. I like Chinese/Taiwanese dramas better because the actors/actresses are sort of better than most of Korean actors/actresses, especially the storylines of Taiwanese and Chinese dramas seems to be more realistic than Korean Dramas.

Yup, James is friendly with all of his co-stars, especially with the producers and directors :)

OH YEAH! I forgot, if you're going to watch some Taiwanese dramas, I recommend you should watch Mars, I promise you, that drama is really good. Silence, as well lol :) You'll love it^^
Did you mentioned Mars?? I went crazy over the drama and even bought the VCD set (they haven't come out with the DVD set and I was impatient). I have watched it numerous time and never get bored. The duet he sang with the female lead was good too!! YUP!! Silence was good too! Too bad Vic Chou is not very keen on taking on dramas now. He is now more into movies as well as mainland production. Some of his dramas that I love besides the one mentioned above were 'Black and White', 'Home' and 'Wish to see you again'

You can try some of his movies too such as 'Love You 1000 years' which is a comedy.... 'Perfect two' where he acted as a dad.... 'Sleepless Fashion'...  'A Moment of Love'...and 'Days of Redemption'...

Waiting for Ka Badin is really killing me and now waiting for the fitting of James with Kim is as killing as ever!!! 

phoenix81

sarNie Juvenile
Sweet_JJ said:

The IG is deleted for many reasons... I forgot to tell you :cry:

Haha are you my twin mmg314? XD Seriously although I'm getting into K-Dramas I can't seem to watch anyone besides LMH, the dude is just so charming and a great actor. I should try Taiwanese Dramas too ^^ 

It is a huge coincidence, but hey makes it easier for them to get along and be good friends too, since James is good friends with his co-stars. :)
Thanks for all the updates on James Ma!!! I am getting restless waiting for his news and lakorn!!

I like LMH's acting too. He is good!! I was so in love with 'City Hunter' and 'Faith'! 'The Heir' was good too but somehow I find there is something lacking! 

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
phoenix81 said:
Did you mentioned Mars?? I went crazy over the drama and even bought the VCD set (they haven't come out with the DVD set and I was impatient). I have watched it numerous time and never get bored. The duet he sang with the female lead was good too!! YUP!! Silence was good too! Too bad Vic Chou is not very keen on taking on dramas now. He is now more into movies as well as mainland production. Some of his dramas that I love besides the one mentioned above were 'Black and White', 'Home' and 'Wish to see you again'

You can try some of his movies too such as 'Love You 1000 years' which is a comedy.... 'Perfect two' where he acted as a dad.... 'Sleepless Fashion'...  'A Moment of Love'...and 'Days of Redemption'...

Waiting for Ka Badin is really killing me and now waiting for the fitting of James with Kim is as killing as ever!!! 

I'm crazy over Mars right now hahaha

But yeah, I will surely watch all of his dramas and movies :) He's an awesome and hot actor hahah

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
mmgjp314 said:
You're right ^^ I don't want to wait anymore either lol You're into K-Dramas, I'm into Taiwanese Dramas. You're only watching Lee Minho's dramas, I only watch Vic Zhou's dramas after Meteor Garden. However, I've only watched 2-3 dramas of his so far.

It's such a coincidence that James have the same group of friends with Kimberley.
phoenix81 said:

mmgjp314 said:
I'm crazy over Mars right now hahaha

But yeah, I will surely watch all of his dramas and movies :) He's an awesome and hot actor hahah
Did you guy talk about my man? He was my first love ❤ You guys make me want to watch his drama again.