[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Sweet_JJ said:
There's a comment on IG that made me LOL

One commenter wrote:

I Think Kimberly is older-looking than James Ma, Why P'Anne always choose Kimberley not other actresses?

This caught Yayee's attention and she replied:

Because of her talent!! And her schedule matched! And not always! What about Ploy Chermarn in STT? Come on!

The the person replied:

Thanks so much for the reply. Please tell P'Anne to make a lakorn for Nadech + Yaya

At this point I was like REALLY? The person is only jealous of Kim and James working with Anne before NY, my goodness they're not the only actor/actress out there! So hilarious to read comments saying Anne keeps choosing Kim when they actually want their favorites. She should not have even complained about Kim being Anne's favorite because NY are also casted by the same productions are well. All I gotta say Kim is one lucky girl to be Anne's favorite and who cares about the rest? Their biases all are a favorite in at least one production!

adsd18/2 said:
i have no comment :mellow:  , nadech and yaya are good people really but their fans sometime (SOME of their fans) like the one who comment in yee pic  make me go like this  <_< "oh please stop" that's unreasonable if you want anne to have nadech and yaya in her lakron just ask her directly "please cast andech and yaya" no need to say "why always kim" coz that makes you look pathetic and very unlikable fan of yadech :sleep:  every producer is free to cast whoever he want as much as he want and as much as the channel can approve it so anne like kim that is her choice you can respect it or you can ignore it and i want to say to that fan please take it easy one day  sure she will cast them no worry she still a new producer and she still has soo many choices , and there's soo mmaaannnnnny people who wanted this beautiful KimJa pair  to happen and what a great thing anne made it for us i'm very grateful for her that's all i wanted to say about that comment . :p

Every idols' fanbase have these types of fans, which I think it's pretty much normal because there are good sides and bad sides in every human beings. Some fans are just so biased and obsessed with their idols, so anyone that gets to work with a good producer, they would want their idols to get it as well then it just becomes like what you called, "jealousy" then it becomes a "hatred", which that feeling is strong. Who cares, those people are just close-minded anyways. We don't need to care about those people, it's a waste of our energy :)

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Sweet_JJ said:
There's a comment on IG that made me LOL

One commenter wrote:

I Think Kimberly is older-looking than James Ma, Why P'Anne always choose Kimberley not other actresses?

This caught Yayee's attention and she replied:

BECAUSE OF HER TALENT!! And her schedule matched! And not always! What about Ploy Chermarn in STT? Come on!

The the person replied:

Thanks so much for the reply. Please tell P'Anne to make a lakorn for Nadech + Yaya

At this point I was like REALLY? THE PERSON IS ONLY JEALOUS OF KIM AND JAMES WORKING WITH ANNE BEFORE NY, MY GOODNESS THEY'RE NOT THE ONLY ACTOR/ACTRESS OUT THERE! So hilarious to read comments saying Anne keeps choosing Kim when they actually want their favorites. SHE SHOULD NOT HAVE EVEN COMPLAINED ABOUT KIM BEING ANNE'S FAVORITE BECAUSE NY ARE ALSO CASTED BY THE SAME PRODUCTIONS AS WELL. All I gotta say Kim is one lucky girl to be Anne's favorite and who cares about the rest? THEIR BIASES ARE ALL A FAVORITE IN AT LEAST ONE PRODUCTION!
So glad that P'Yayee put that person in their place. :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :dude: :dude: :dude: :dude: :dude: :dude: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf: AND EVERYTHING YOU SAID IS RIGHT ON!!!!!!!!!! :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

fara_markim

sarNie Egg
A very random couple yet I am one of the Kimmy's fan who excited for it..
I never watch any James Ma lakorn but I know he got something in him.
SO waiting for this one. Anyone knows when is the fitting date

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Sweet_JJ I love your banner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woot2: :woot2: :woot2: :woot2: :woot2: :woot2: :woot2: :woot2: :woot2: :woot2: :woot2: :woot2:

jma myboy

sarNie Egg
adsd18/2 said:
you are fast i was just about to post it yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i was hyped like a crazy seeing this :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2: , this is real right :faint:

btw i want to know what the caption say anyone can help please
http://iconosquare.com/p/941720164071365098_4984853

the script is very fun ... going to serve a real romance and real spicy .. production of the most beautiful and genius producer whose take care of her works like her kid @annethong and gold hand directer p' oh and also with new match (koo kwan) @kimmy_kimberry # Jamesma # pcknmcpvs #must watch! # the dramaacademy

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
jma myboy said:

the script is very fun ... going to serve a real romance and real spicy .. production of the most beautiful producer whose take care of her works like her kid @annethong and gold hand directer p' oh and also with new match (koo kwan) @kimmy_kimberry # Jamesma # pcknmcpvs #must watch! # the dramaacademy
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu much much  :thanks:  :thanks:  :thanks:  :thanks: