[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG I'M SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee: WHAT IF THE FITTING'S THIS WEEK?!?!?!?!?!?? :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Sweet_JJ said:
I wonder what scenes they worked on, were they super hot love scenes? :pervie:
reading super hot with kimja pic feel :spicy:

why the didn't share more pic  :scratchhead2:  i was waiting for more

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Soooooooooooooooooooooooo excited for this! I hope James get a really GOOD HANDSOME looking haircut in this lakorn!!

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Sweet_JJ said:
Have to say where did James's personal manager disappear to?! She usually follows James like a shadow, I expect her to update us about this on IG. 

I guess, she's probably taking care of other kids more at this time, but I'm very sure she still manages him even if she doesn't update his info's much. It's also up to James as well for this haha The ones whom she mostly manages, I only know it was Nadech and James, but I guess she has a lot of other stars that she manages or follows.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
adsd18/2 said:
hey hey ladies who is the cast right there , finalllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:
I think the guy to the right will be playing Chaiyakorn, the uncle. I don't recognize him. It's definitely not Pope though. Lol. I thought he looked like POP at first, but he looks too mature to be Pop. If it's Pop, he'll probably be playing the brother. I still think Pop and Diana are in here, as Anusaya's brother and best friend. I think Noey is in here as Somika too. I don't know about the uncle.

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Sweet_JJ said:

I'm surprised because usually she always seem to manage James and Nadech. Guess she's busy at the current moment. 

As if I can ever count on James to update us about anything, the man stays as far away as he can from social media LOL.

Kim was always preparing for this lakorn a few weeks ago?

Yeah, just like how he keeps his family's info's and background on a down low. Somehow, I kind of wonder if he's really coming from a wealthy family background because seriously, he is so secretive with his personal lives. It's like he really knows how this kind of media works, so he keeps himself away as much as possible as he can. I guess, if you really want to know his personal life or even his works, you have to actually get to know him in person, I guess that's how he is hahah He reminds me of Kacha (AF8), they're both charming by their mysterious personality, but James's more mysterious than him. 

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Anonymous<3 said:
I think the guy to the right will be playing Chaiyakorn, the uncle. I don't recognize him. It's definitely not Pope though. Lol. I thought he looked like POP at first, but he looks too mature to be Pop. If it's Pop, he'll probably be playing the brother. I still think Pop and Diana are in here, as Anusaya's brother and best friend. I think Noey is in here as Somika too. I don't know about the uncle.

He looks like Tui Kiatkamol or Tui AF3, but probably not. I think he's Not Nuthi Kemayutin. He played in a lot of lakorns, and most of the lakorns that he played in are in channel 7, though he also play in channels 3 and 5. He played in Dung Sawan Sab with Kob Suvanun and Por Sakidjai(Ch.7) (2001), Peek Marn (1994), Majurach See Nam Peung (2001), etc.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks! Both actors you mentioned resemble Num, the original actor. So either would work, in terms of appearance. I think one of your guesses will be right. :yes:

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Anonymous<3 said:
Thanks! Both actors you mentioned resemble Num, the original actor. So either would work, in terms of appearance. I think one of your guesses will be right. :yes:

Yeah, I might be right or wrong, we'll see once we see the fitting pictures ^^ 

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Sweet_JJ said:

He must come from a really good background, just looking at his personality, cares about his reputation. And having golf as a hobby and what he wears show he comes from a pretty wealthy background. Even his little sister he doesn't talk about, all I know is her name's Pearl or something lol. His personal life for us fans is blank, we know nothing haha. 

Yeah, his sister's name is Pearl. And yeah, for us fans, his personal life is blank hahah unless, you're his closest fans or friends, the ones whom he really trust, he would tell, but if you're just his particular fan, you still will never know his personal life haha That's right, he cares so much about his reputation. Besides having golf as his hobby and his fancy clothes, he also even went and currently goes to private and expensive schools and universities.

jma myboy

sarNie Egg
Sweet_JJ said:

He must come from a really good background, just looking at his personality, cares about his reputation. And having golf as a hobby and what he wears show he comes from a pretty wealthy background. Even his little sister he doesn't talk about, all I know is her name's Pearl or something lol. His personal life for us fans is blank, we know nothing haha. 

I know a lot about his family's background since i was curious and tried to find out. His grandfather is in the jewelry business and own the huge Industrial Estate name "Gemopolis" you can follow this link http://www.gemopolis.com/th/index.php

I have many photos of his family, his mom, his dad, and his sister but I respect what he wants. He just wants to keep his family away from public so I could not show them in here :)

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
jma myboy said:

I know a lot about his family's background since i was curious and tried to find out. His grandfather is in the jewelry business and own the huge Industrial Estate name "Gemopolis" you can follow this link http://www.gemopolis.com/th/index.php

I have many photos of his family, his mom, his dad, and his sister but I respect what he wants. He just wants to keep his family away from public so I could not show them in here :)
You are amazing to have found out. I would have never been able to find out myself, but like you said, if he wants it secret then lets keep it secret. :) I never knew he was from a wealthy background before. This is breaking news for me.

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
jma myboy said:

Thanks lol ^^ So what we mostly predict is right hahah

Bieluvr said:
You are amazing to have found out. I would have never been able to find out myself, but like you said, if he wants it secret then lets keep it secret. :) I never knew he was from a wealthy background before. This is breaking news for me.

I had always predicted that he must be coming from a wealthy family, because his hobby is golfing, his clothes are fancy and very well-looking, his personality is humble and mysterious, and his family background was kept as a secret, it should be obvious about his true identity. But yeah, let it be a secret if he wants to keep it down low :) But wow... he really do come from a good background. okay, shhh... hahah