[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Ohn did say .she is here for fitting of new lakorn. But She didn't say which one.

Not a single picture yet. Look like, it might be an unofficial fitting. I just hope it doesn't end up like Tiger and Reang Prathana. Not one single fitting picture. Hopefully, there is another official one later. :(

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
How do you know for sure the fitting was today? So far, all of Anne's lakorns have had official fittings. So I don't see why this one wouldn't. Also, Ohn did post that clip, but for all we know, it's probably not even for this lakorn. It could be for another lakorn. I can't see Ohn playing any character in here.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Ninja007 said:
Ohn did say .she is here for fitting of new lakorn. But She didn't say which one.

Not a single picture yet. Look like, it might be an unofficial fitting. I just hope it doesn't end up like Tiger and Reang Prathana. Not one single fitting picture. Hopefully, there is another official one later. :(
i swear i was thinking about the same thing right now i 'm really afraid of that  :nailbiter:  :nailbiter:  :nailbiter:  :nailbiter:  :nailbiter:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
or maybe they are doing a fitting for the supporting character only then later they will do it for the main character  :scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2:  well anne you don't have so much time left the month have only friday , monday, tuesday left in it  :gungirl:  :gungirl:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
FITTING!!!!!!!!!!! :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: This actor's going to play her dad for sure!!!!!!!!!

cr: jamesmakimmy

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
PARTY  :party:  :party:  :party:  :party:  :party:  :party:  :party: 

PLEASE DONT DO IT TO US PLEASE SHARE PICS PEOPLE I WILL BE DEAD MAD IF THEY DID IT IN SILENT PLEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEE

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
There's only one picture of Kim so far and it's not a really good picture either, but I REALLY hope the wardrobe in here amazes me. So far, I'm not impressed with Kim's hair and makeup. I don't like it actually. She played a businesswoman in 3NNT too, but she was more done up in there. I want her to look similar in here.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
oh yay so there really is a fitting today. Good source lol. Anne's wardrobe in lakorn hasn't been disappointing so I'm sure the fashion in here will be good too. I have faith.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
@Ninja007 I agree. The makeup in ABO was a bit too much at times. Especially the contacts. I liked Kim's style in RP and 3NNT most. But I think her style in 3NNT matches the businesswoman look. She's going to be playing a businesswoman in here, so I want something similar to that. I liked Kim's style in NRTR at the fitting, but once we actually got to see the behind the scenes when they were filming, I didn't like her outfits anymore. They made her look grandma like because she was wearing frilly sweaters and long skirts with light makeup most of the time. Her character in NRTR is supposed to be an actress who plays nang'rai in lakorns, so her fashion should've looked like Yaya's in Kluen Cheewit. So far, her hairstyle and light makeup in here reminds me of her look in NRTR, which I don't like, so I hope it's a lot better.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
First time I'm disappointed in Anne's production... Why???? Almost five months of waiting and we can't even get a fitting???

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i will change my attitude i will just stay calm here and not commenting until one day i see a fitting pic that's my final decision, i felt i  got thrown  from the 10th floor today , maybe we are pressing anne so much  she has to do what she has to do that's her work and she know it better so i will just be quiet for now  :mellow:  :mellow:

monkeykimmy

sarNie Adult
I will not be mad if there is no pictures come out. Just keeping hope. Whatever its okay Anne know what she's doing maybe we will got official pictures later. Picturs after editing.