[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

asha131097

Kim_Kimberley FAN
phoenix81 said:
Oh My!!!! I was swooning, speechless and over the moon when I saw the pix of James and Kim on the super bike that I have to log off, scream, breathe in and breathe out, log in again, scream some more and then log off coz I thought I was dreaming!!! Finally, after a few days, I am much much better!!! I am sooooo anticipating for this lakorn even though I have no idea what the story line is all about!!! 
OMO me too.. I'm feel like I'm gonna scream when see Kim n JMa :) :)

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
The one scene I wonder if she will keep in there is when Mor is in the room reading and hears Anussaya come home, he turns off the light and hides in like a corner of the room and watch her undress Pol portrayed the lusty looks in his eyes so well rofl! and get ready to shower. He then pops out of the darkness as she is putting on her robe, and gets her on the bed. I don't quite remember the full dialogue but it went something like, 

Mor: We're married now, you're driving me crazy.
Anussaya: Who cares, I'm not going going crazy with you! 

Nothing happens though lol 

ohyeaitschoua

sarNie Hatchling
I need to keep up with this thread more often.. I did not know that this is a remake of Samee Ngern Phon. When it was announced that Great and Preem was gonna be in Samee, I was wondering if they'll do a remake of SNP too cause I liked SNP more than Samee with Joy and Pol. If I remember correctly, there are quite a bit of intimate scenes between the two leads. I hope there are more photos posted soon. I've been waiting forever to see James Ma on screen again.

ohyeaitschoua

sarNie Hatchling
Sweet_JJ said:

Girl where have you been lol, this is a remake of SNP. Anne is gonna spice it up and have some legit romance. :pervie: I liked SNP, just wish the second half of it was done better lol. My lakorn addiction has gone down without seeing James, he needs to be onscreen more so I can be more into lakorns again lol. One of the best actors and we rarely see him onscreen (stupid school haha)
LOL oh you know, just silently reading and waiting for photos to be posted up HAHA but now that I know it's a remake of SNP, I'll be following very closely haha and I agree the second half wasn't all that great. I felt that it focused too much on Somika the second half. Knowing Anne, she'll def. spice this one up... 

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
While watching Suea, Ann has posted 2 fitting pics. She knows how yo distract us. Go to her IG and i'm sure u guys will shout loudly.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
WHAT TO DO WHAT TO DO 
unbelievable  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot: 

AFTER END SUER I WILL BE BACK TO EXPLOSE MY EMOTION 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
THIS IS TOO MUCH TO ME TO HANDLE IN THE SAM ETIME ANANBERLEY AND KIMJA  :faint:  :faint:  :faint:  :faint:  :faint:  :faint:  :faint:  :faint:  :faint:  :faint:  :faint:  :faint:  :faint:

kodocha

sarNie Juvenile
iam chilling all over me they are sooooooooooooooooo hot :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
Sweet_JJ said:
FACIAL HAIR = NO

I had to stand the facial hair for Ka Badin now this? Lol. 

When did Pol ever have facial hair in the old version? Lol. 

P.S. He looks like he can eat Kim alive with that look in his eyes HAHAHA

Nonono for me too
Now i understand why they took whole day for fitting. Look at JM's face. I bet they spend so much time for putting those facial hair on JM.
I like the pic with him and Kim only. They look so good together and i love Kim's dress. I think JM would look great in suit but i'm not enjoy his gray suit, something is missing.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Sweet_JJ said:
OMG

thanks there's my kimja to heal me from my sadness today for wanvisa, they are absolutely HOOOOOOTTTTTTT  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  love the charisma in them , even they are not looking to each other eyes but you got the whole feeling perfectly  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Sweet_JJ said:
I love their height difference, she can wear the highest heels she has and she would still be short than JMa, her tallest p'ek so far! :D
:yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: ohhh booyyy we will go wild once the filming began this will be my next home after tiger end  :dance3:  :dance3:  :dance3:  :dance3:

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
Muahahaha at his tan. He looks good. Aww ive got a mor nadech and now a mor jma! Ouii life is getting better. It'll only be superb if KB was airing.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
a question jumped in my head why james will be in the facial hair , i want to enter in anne's mind to see what she's cooking on :ghehe:

Stella

sarNie Egg
today's another happy day \( ̄▽ ̄)/
I dont like the grey suit either. it seems old-fashioned. i prefer the black suit of the other guy
and in the 2nd pic, i wish they'd show more skinship like hugging. i think i'm being greedy (>﹏<)
does anyone know if there's an r scene in the old version?

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i'm waiting for p'yee to share pic coz she's the best in that and she always share the best moment  :dance3:  :dance3:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
I'M SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: I saw the pictures on IG but thank you Sweet_JJ for posting them here! :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: :dance1:

I was right about Top being in here! Haha! Cool! And Namcha's in here also! Awesome! She's going to be playing the girl who sleeps with Top's character and claims that she has his baby. I can't believe I didn't think of her, because she actually resembles the original actress so much. Anne has such a good eye for casting!

KimJa look sooooooooooooooooo cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. I'm already getting the butterflies looking at them in the fitting pictures. :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin:

I'm also confused why James has on a mustache. And why Kim was dressed like a celebrity in that one photo earlier on. So curious to know what Anne is adding in this version. Kim and James are for sure still playing a doctor and businesswoman though.

I hope we see an rscene or at least, an r turned willing in this version too. I want a lot of aggression and skinship between KimJa! :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf: