[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah, it's with Mark. Kim posted a picture practicing with Mark today. But LOL!!!! OMG that's actually exactly what I was thinking too Meoconie! GREAT MINDS THINK ALIKE! :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: I was hoping that James Ma, Mark AND Kim would do a performance together and both men would be fighting for her. :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf: It would be great promotion for this lakorn. I think that may be what will be happening actually. Otherwise, why would Mark and James practice together right? :pervie: Although ideally, I want James to have Kim all to himself. :drools: :drools: :drools: But two men fighting for her is also...  :drools: :drools: :drools: HAHAHA!

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i will not hope that kim maybe will have  a performance with both james and mark  i still have a scar from the fitting  :nailbiter:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Sweet_JJ said:

I know right?! But I wonder why he went there by himself... Unless he went to support Yaya?
:ghehe: i don't think that reasonable, maybe we will get surprised later and see kim too, james can't do workshop by himself or does he ?

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Sweet_JJ said:

YOU DID NOT JUST SAY THAT LOL. 

Phatman, have you ever watched JMA? You're insulting my bae! Lol.   -_- Jk Jk hehe.

You broke my heart girl. </3  :lmao:  :bhehe:

Bad of course! Lol. 
I'm Sorry!! I couldn't help but notice my charming Pop in the corner. Haha.

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
The caption on KruNgor's IG said ... James'eyes was all red and puffy.  So Mark & Yaya tease him.  They (Mark & Yaya) doesn't know yet that they will have the same fate.  Lol.  She has stick, hiding in the back of her room. 

Look like, Mark & Yaya just arrived when James just finish his lesson.  Plus, James probably cried a lot during the lesson. 

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Sweet_JJ said:

Thanks for the translation! Haha why are Mark and Yaya so mean? XD They all have to cry! Poor James, I wonder how crying lessons are, must be hard and gotta be emotional haha. 

James's crying is already decent, hope he can make me cry a lot in this lakorn! Lol. 

It would be nice to see James and Kim cry together hehe.
Lol... This lakorn is not sad at all... It's more romantic with little comedy.

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
It's romantic.  But obviously, there will be some heart breaking scene.  They did not marry out of love, after all.  There will be lots of one-side love (not know that the other party also love him/her).

It's April.  When is filming going to start.  I hope it doesn't end up being April 30th. :annoyed:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Anonymous<3 said:
There were actually a few people who liked Joy better with Num (the actor who played the uncle) in the original version. Did you watch the original? And did you not like Pol? Because James resembles him a lot. Lol.

If it makes you feel any better, Pop might be playing the uncle (although I still think he'll be playing the brother). If he's playing the uncle though, he'll have a love interest in Kim at first. :)
Oh. I love Pol. Okay I don't love him, but I like him. Haha. I just think Pop looks good with Kim and they should pair up. If he plays the uncle then I'll be happy because the uncle is important. The brother isn't as important. Haha. But still...a little sad that Pop is underrated.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
adsd18/2 said:

phatman you are the last person i expected  to see him in this thread i was surprised when i saw your comment   :p :ghehe:
Haha I didn't expect myself to be here either...and still be here. I'm still here because of KimPop of you're wondering. Hehe.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Sweet_JJ said:

We're all surprised you're here phatman, very surprised. Lol. No worries, my JMa will win you over someday hehe.

Am I that cruel to make you go down on your knees? Lol. 
Haha. We'll see. :Ghehe:

For your James I thought you would. Hehe.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Sweet_JJ said:
If Ch3 did a love triangle with MK Vs. KimJa, I will say that's the best choice they've ever made haha. I   :heart:  James's voice, and if Kim could ever do a duet with him would be epic! But Mark has a good voice too so if the three sang together IT WOULD BE AWESOME. Of course if it was only KimJa I would be on cloud 9 hehe.
Right?!?! LOL! It'd be so amazing to see that happen. I want to hear KimJa sing together, and I also want to see them dancing together! Mark isn't a bad addition either, so a love triangle between the three of them would be EPIC! :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Okay. Don't get your hopes up too high, but I think our speculations may be right... :pervie: :bhehe: :bhehe: :bhehe: :bhehe:

James practicing with Mark is already a clue, but the dance instructor playing as Kim in the before pictures when Kim wasn't there is another clue! Two guys fighting for Kim! :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:

tinah06

sarNie Egg
I don't think they look compatible. Kim looks older. Anne should of chosen an older actor. Are they changing the storyline. Joys friend was a newsreporter so she wasn't dressed up all nice in here. The cast look young so im not sure if they will fit their roles. The fittings lately seem.to look more like photoshoots. Its very elegant

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
tinah06 said:
I don't think they look compatible. Kim looks older. Anne should of chosen an older actor. Are they changing the storyline. Joys friend was a newsreporter so she wasn't dressed up all nice in here. The cast look young so im not sure if they will fit their roles. The fittings lately seem.to look more like photoshoots. Its very elegant
So far, they're sticking to the original. Anusaya is still a businesswoman and Sattawat is still a doctor. Of course, they're probably going to make a few changes too. For example, Sattawat rides a motorcycle in this version. He's also going to have a beard at some point of the lakorn. And Anusaya is a tad bit more fashionable than the last version. But her makeup so far is still very light, like Joy's in the original. I hope Anne puts more makeup on Kim though, on the eyes at least. Some eyeliner and natural looking false lashes. I'm not liking the natural bare face look when she's wearing such stylish clothes. It doesn't match.

Although Anusaya's friend was a reporter, she didn't dress horribly either. I think the fashion for Anusaya's friend in this version is accurate. I've seen reporters dressed like that.

The cast really isn't that young. Lol. Especially compared to other upcoming lakorns that are casting young looking actors and actresses to play very mature (like in their thirties) characters. Namcha and Pop are already in their mid twenties if I'm not mistaken. And since nothing has been confirmed yet, I still think Namcha will be playing the girlfriend of the brother, and Pop will be playing the brother. All of the fitting pics haven't been released yet, so we're probably still missing the fitting pics for the actor who'll be playing the uncle, the actress who'll be playing Somika, and the actors who'll be playing Anusaya's parents.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
IMO a lot of lakorn pairings aren't suitable. Either the actor looks or is too mature for the actress, or vice versa. Some pairings make it work though. Like Mark-Kim. And I have faith that James-Kim will be the same too, if not better. In contrary to others, James doesn't have a baby face. He may look less masculine to some because he's not the typical "dark, chisel faced" pra'ek, but in my honest opinion, he looks mature. He's like Pol. Pol wasn't the most masculine looking pra'ek, some even said he looked scrawny, but he had his charms as an actor. Same with Kim. She may not be your typical baby faced actress with a small thin figure, but she's still beautiful. Even Joy has very strong facial features that makes her stand out. Also, don't forget about acting.

IMO James and Kim were the most suitable for this lakorn, both in terms of looks and acting ability.