[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

monkeykimmy

sarNie Adult
Excuse me I already know that the director Oh is a great director and I know what lakorns he have been directed but I never watched it before. Can someone know him well tell me whats his directing style?

monkeykimmy

sarNie Adult
Sweet_JJ said:

I've watched Anne/Chakrit's lakorn which he directed. It was a good romcom with lots of funny scenes. Like so much slapping from the n'ek lol. I also watched Dome/Janie's lakorn, the lakorn sucked but that was the scriptwriters fault for making it turn out bad, but it had a lot of juicy stuff too. He also directed Gun/Mai's lakorn, I haven't watched it but many people enjoyed the pairing that they reunited again in Nang Chada which is now airing. :)
From what you said, seems like the lakorns he directs will have lots of love scene. :scratchhead2: Lots of slap/kiss and romantic scene maybe? I hope this lakorn will turn out good, not just as nice as ARO but turn out and be a hit lakorn with a good rating and good reaction. Am I thinking so far lol.

monkeykimmy

sarNie Adult
Sweet_JJ said:
Yeah there's lots of romantic and slap/kiss scenes in his lakorns lol. I hope it gets good ratings too. No worries I'm sure he'll do fine, he's directed lakorns for a while now, otherwise Anne would not have asked him lol. 
I'm wondering why she changed director from Aew to him. Is it because Aew have been already asked by Da so Ann need to find another director? Or she wants to change directing style of her lakorn.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
monkeykimmy said:
I'm wondering why she changed director from Aew to him. Is it because Aew have been already asked by Da so Ann need to find another director? Or she wants to change directing style of her lakorn.
I don't think it's the first reason. My guess is that Anne was already planning on working with someone new. I mean, she did also cast a different actor besides Mark this time around. ;) So I'm sure she wanted to work with new people to experiment, but of course, she's still using Kim because Kim is her favorite. Plus, this lakorn is very romantic, as opposed to PCKK and ABO, which were both romantic comedies, directed by P'Aew. P'Oh is known by fans as a director who satisfies in the romance department, and Anne has experienced and witnessed that herself first hand, so I believe she specifically wanted P'Oh to direct this lakorn for her. :yes: Don't worry. Anne has faith in him. :thumbup:

I also hope this does well. I want the success to be even higher than PCKK and STT. ABO was pretty average in terms of ratings and feedback.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah. I'm really just worried about the script. Even with a popular koo jin in ABO, a fresh new pairing and four very popular actors, the ratings were still just average. And it was because of the bad script. I have faith in Anne's producing, P'Oh's directing, Kim and James' acting, and KimJa's chemistry. But even with all of this, it won't be a satisfactory or successful lakorn if we have another bad script. So let's all hope for the best! Like monkeykimmy said, I want this to be a hit!!!!

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Hey guys. I've been thinking... Should we continue calling Kim and James KimJa? Or should we change it to KimMa/KiMa? :coverlaf:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
I don't think it's been revealed who will be writing the script for this yet. Hopefully we'll get more information as filming begins. As long as that person hasn't had generally bad reviews. But I have faith in Anne. :) Sometimes, some scriptwriters also have hit and misses. But hopefully this one will be a hit. :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance2: :dance2: :dance2: :dance2: :dance2: :dance2: :dance2: :dance2: :dance2:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
There's so many things to look forward to in here. It's by Thong Entertainment, starring KimJa/KimMa/KiMa and it's a remake of one of my favorite lakorns. So of course I'm going to watch. :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: :dance1:

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
I don't follow Kim's work but I do acknowledge she is definitely one of the best young actresses around her "generation" or at least leading N'eks now for Ch.3.
James Ma, I feel like he showed so much potential in KCR but for some odd reason this young talent isn't given as much work as I thought he would. Maybe he's limiting it because he still wants to focus on school. 

This will definitely be an interesting pair because I do enjoy both of their acting. 
But kind of like what others are saying, physically they don't match each other well. But maybe their onscreen chemistry will make up for it. I don't know if because Kim looks older in comparison or if James Ma just has a baby face. Lols. James have softer featurse while Kim as harsher features. 
But their beautiful people individually. 

Regardless, I am looking forward to their work though!

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Kim and James both resemble Joy and Pol so much.

--

Personally, I think most lakorns pairings don't match in terms of looks. It's either one looks a littler older than the other, one is lot older than the other, or both of their features just aren't compatible. Some couples even look too alike that they appear like siblings. For example, Toomtam-Vill, Kangsom-Mo, New-Marie.

Even KA don't match physically. Anne has very defined features and is mixed while Ken has softer features, a baby face and is full Thai. Another example, Mark has soft features and is full Thai while Kim has defined features and is mixed. Nadech has defined features and looks East Asian while Yaya has soft features and is mixed. Even Pol and Joy weren't compatible in terms of looks either, but their chemistry is what made them perfect together. Joy has more of a middle eastern look while Pol has East Asian features. Pol looked more compatible with Tookta (the actress who played Anusaya's friend in the original), and Num (the actor who played Anusaya's uncle in the original) looked more compatible with Joy. But Pol-Joy were the better pairing of the four because of their chemistry.

Also, I keep hearing people say that Kim looks old, but I just want to point out that looking old is different from looking mature. Kim looks mature. I think Matt possesses an old look, like Nat Myria and Anne. But Kim has very defined features that just makes her look mature. Another example, Angelina Jolie looks old, but Megan Fox looks mature. Don't get me wrong though, I find all of these people beautiful. My point is, there's a difference between looking old and looking mature, and Kim is the latter.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I don't think Matt looks old. Lol. I think she looks her age. I also don't think that Vill and Toomtam look like siblings. I do agree that Anne and Ken do not match physically but have sizzling chemistry. A majority of couples are awkwardly paired in terms of physique, but as as always, looks aren't everything. Their acting ability is what matters that is why some mismatched couples are able to generate amazing chemistry.

With James and Kim, I've said it before, they do not match physically. Acting wise, I don't think they are at the same level either because Kim is way ahead of her generation of actors. I think Kim is most compatible with Ananda both physically and acting wise. I don't think Kim looks mature because she is mature. She is 23 and very womanly at that. I do think she looks older than her age. She does not look crinkly old. Lol. She just doesn't look her age.

Step

Mrs James Ma
Tired of expalining this. Kim is really beautiful and mature as you said. Why people call her "old"? Seeing fitting pics, there was no age difference. Its good to see actors looking mature. I cant see cute and sweet actors for too long. They become bored to see after some time.
Anonymous<3 said:
Also, I keep hearing people say that Kim looks old, but I just want to point out that looking old is different from looking mature. Kim looks mature. Don't get me wrong though, I find all of these people beautiful. My point is, there's a difference between looking old and looking mature, and Kim is the latter.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Not all actresses who are mature in age look mature. For example, Yaya, Mo, Baifern, Pattie Ungsamalin, Ploy Tanida, Toey, etc. I'm not saying it's a bad thing. Kim is mature and she also looks mature. Maybe I just can't find a better word to explain what I mean. But I still think there's a difference between looking old and looking mature, or having more mature facial features. I don't mean crinkly old either when I say old.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Anonymous<3 said:
So far, they're sticking to the original. Anusaya is still a businesswoman and Sattawat is still a doctor. Of course, they're probably going to make a few changes too. For example, Sattawat rides a motorcycle in this version. He's also going to have a beard at some point of the lakorn. And Anusaya is a tad bit more fashionable than the last version. But her makeup so far is still very light, like Joy's in the original. I hope Anne puts more makeup on Kim though, on the eyes at least. Some eyeliner and natural looking false lashes. I'm not liking the natural bare face look when she's wearing such stylish clothes. It doesn't match.

Although Anusaya's friend was a reporter, she didn't dress horribly either. I think the fashion for Anusaya's friend in this version is accurate. I've seen reporters dressed like that.

The cast really isn't that young. Lol. Especially compared to other upcoming lakorns that are casting young looking actors and actresses to play very mature (like in their thirties) characters. Namcha and Pop are already in their mid twenties if I'm not mistaken. And since nothing has been confirmed yet, I still think Namcha will be playing the girlfriend of the brother, and Pop will be playing the brother. All of the fitting pics haven't been released yet, so we're probably still missing the fitting pics for the actor who'll be playing the uncle, the actress who'll be playing Somika, and the actors who'll be playing Anusaya's parents.
Sattawat rides a motorcycle? Sounds like Anne's still missing Boss' safe and comfortable motorcycle. HAHA.

Anonymous<3 said:
Okay. So everyone was right. Lol. Pop is playing the uncle. Phatman! Where you at?! LOL. You'll be happy, because Pop is playing the uncle, and he'll be interested in Kim.  :D I'm kind of happy too. He's not bad looking and he's not old either. :coverlaf:

I'm here! I'm happi~er. But still sad....haha.

Sweet_JJ said:
Agree!

Agree again! Lol.

OMG! Where have I been?! The motorcycle pic is AWESOME! The reincarnation of Khun Chai Ronapee! Lol. Namcha and James have some serious chemistry going on! 

I see, well I can understand that. Hopefully James and Kim will have chemistry to prove people wrong lol.

Haha phatman will have a field day.

Of course only Anonymous would ship every actor with Kim hehe. 

Btw if anyone's interested, here is the video of James-Mark's practice.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BIn0noKlWhY&sns=fb
HAHA. I guess I am having a field day. Being the second most important character is at least better than an extra, right? I'll see the day he gets his pra'ek role...

Stella

sarNie Egg
Kim & Matt are mature but not old. their acting surely surpass all actors of young generation. I wish they both find their match in term of acting like KA
as for Kim, I personally think that her mature look is an advantage. she can easily generate chemistry w/ veteran pra'ek in term of look and acting

its april already but no sign of filming, just a few pics of fitting. Anne, why do u have to torture me like that? (; ̄Д ̄)

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Kim acts all of her characters the same. Same aura, same bodylanguage, same eyebrow raising to show toughness even when acting a chinese girl in 50's thailand she still has the 'kim personality'. I guess she will display the same tricks in NRTR. Will check this for James

waverly_xiong

sarNie Egg
preetam said:
Kim acts all of her characters the same. Same aura, same bodylanguage, same eyebrow raising to show toughness even when acting a chinese girl in 50's thailand she still has the 'kim personality'. I guess she will display the same tricks in NRTR. Will check this for James
I would have to disagree. It does not sound like you follow a lot of her work. I am not an avid follower of Kim, but I have tuned into a good majority of her work. I think is she is very versatile, but lately it seems she has been typecast into bold and bratty roles which may be why you feel "all her characters are the same." However, Kim has played a broad spectrum of characters with varying personalities and style.

monkeykimmy

sarNie Adult
preetam said:
Have you finish most of her lakorns? If no what you said is just unfair to her. What I see is Kim can play similar roles in different ways and she can show these in totally different image. What you said "even when acting a Chinese girl in 50's thailand she still has the 'kim personality" have you even seen the description of the character, you will find out Wanvisa is a crazy girl, like to eat, talkative with big eyes and she is tall. Its just like Kim. Wanvisa is not a traditional Chinese girl. She studied abroad in Penang so what she was taught by the western education thats why you cannot see her obviously as a "chinese girl". I would not say Kim's acting is super great but I do not agree what you said she acts the same. Priprao in ARO, Thae in Raeng Prattana and Wanvisa are all born in a rich family but I do not see the shadow of Kim. They are totally different roles.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
I could only finish Thara Himalaya. I found her unnatural in Raeng Prathana and the drama writing was worse. couldn't finish most of her works. I always see the same tricks I have described earlier. Same body gestures and aura in her latest lakorns even in 50's Thailand MLM she should have learnt the behaviour and aura of girls of this time because I see a lot of 'Kim' I have seen before for example even here she tends to say her line pause blinking and after saying the next line. I blame the writing here also.and she should have worked on her voice tone too it is a little screechy.