[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
ESM20 said:
i think they are filming tomorrow. saw it on kimmy IG then she deleted it.
do you know the danger of your comment, you are putting me in the cloud9 so if i you are wrong i will blame you for the hurt after falling in the floor :ghehe: now let me scream first  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:

ESM20

sarNie Egg
she said 'see you tomorrow' and tagged annethong and kritsada(i cant remember thw full name). she posted pictures i think it was scribts and her line. sorry bad english

monkeykimmy

sarNie Adult
ESM20 said:
she said 'see you tomorrow' and tagged annethong and kritsada(i cant remember thw full name). she posted pictures i think it was scribts and her line. sorry bad english
OMG then thats it!  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2: I will wait and see!!!!!!!!!

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Yee post a pic of kimja with this cap please anyone can translate it i used google and it said "first day" 

วันนี้ทำงานวันแรกแล้ว เปิดกล้อง #Paengchaikonneemaichaipoowiset #เพียงชายคนนี้ไม่ใช่ผู้วิเศษ... สู้ๆนะคะคิมมี่ เจมส์️ พี่แอน พี่โอ๋ ด้วยคร่าา  ศตวรรษ:อนุศนิยา

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Sweet_JJ said:

Ok this is the rough translation I got from Google Translate...

Tomorrow working days, beginning to shoot Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised. James and Kim fighting! (Then something encouraging to Anne)

You get the idea lol.
FINALLLLYYYYYYYYYYY  

i feel my heart beat fast thinking about it soo soooo excited to see them together tomorrow and please please people there share some pic don't torture us please 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Sweet_JJ said:
If no one shares pics of tomorrow I'll be super pissed. It's the first day of filming for crying out loud! 
after the fitting i felt i had a complex whenever i see an excited news the nightmare of the fitting come to my head again :ghehe: can't help it , still not over it they didn't do an official fitting no many pic no vdo to see kimja interaction after the all wait but if they shared MANY MANY PICS from tomorrow i think i will recover from it :lolyup: 

dr@maddicts

sarNie Hatchling
YAHOOOOOO 1st day of filming tomorrow  :party:  :party:  It's almost incredible! And we're already on page 164! :cheer:  :cheer:
ThongEnt needs to leak more information about their schedule :worthy: . Fortunately, you monitor everything and nothing can escape you, girlzzz  :thanks:
I hope we get to see some photos or videos tomorrow

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Oh...don't know if anyone mention this, but one of the OST's from the old version is already remade in Nang Chada.  

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Stella said:
to be honest, i dont like this look on Kim. its just not right. the outfit & the hair is kinda plain. it has nothing to do w/ her character, a hi-so strong powerful businesswoman
I liked Kim's whole look in the white suit (her hair, makeup and outfit). I also liked the tan and white striped dress, but the light eye makeup on Kim didn't go well with the bright red lipstick. I think Kim looks beautiful with natural and light makeup, but I agree with you that it's not really suitable for her character in here. The description of her character is as you said "a hi-so, strong and powerful businesswoman". I think they should at least put some eyeliner on Kim. She didn't even wear false lashes at the fitting. She only wore mascara and face makeup (i.e. foundation, concealer, powder, etc.). And in the striped dress, she only wore face makeup, mascara, and lipstick. No eyeliner nor false lashes.

I think Kim's look from the Mitsubishi Attrage event is perfect for this lakorn, if Anne wants to go for a more natural look. Joy was pretty natural looking in the original too, but with the high end clothing in this version I feel like it's odd for Kim to have such light makeup. It doesn't go well together. Kim looked natural at the Mitsubishi Attrage event too, but she somehow looked more alive and radiant there compared to here. And that's because she tightlined her eyes and had eyeliner on her waterline. She had a bit of blush on too, which added color to her face. But she still didn't wear false lashes, and only had on mascara.

I still wish Kim's look for this lakorn was similar to her look from her 2011 Lisa photoshoot.

But if Anne is going for a more natural look, I hope that Kim will at least have on eyeliner and blush, along with mascara and face makeup, during filming, like how she did at the Mitsubishi event. But besides the makeup, I definitely get the strong hi-so businesswoman vibe from Kim. Her poses and facial expressions come across as very confident (not cocky). And I know her acting will be able to convey that too judging from ABO, RP and Suer.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Anonymous<3 said:
Nevermind! I found it! It's the ending ost from SNP I think?
Yes.  I just stumbled upon it.  Was trying to watch LRT, but the link keeps changing to Nang Chada.  Then the opening song started playing and I was like...wait a minute...I know this song haha.  

Your link didn't work.  I think you wanted the opening song with the saxophone huh? 

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Anonymous<3 said:
I hope Anne remakes the opening ost from SNP for this version.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHeDiFTSIZU
This song set the mood for the old version so I hope they keep the song.