[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Sweet_JJ said:

I wonder what's the role of each woman, the lady in red looks like Anusaya's aunt lol.

All of them are Anusaniya's 4 aunties. Wow, one big family.  For now, there are four aunties and one step uncle.

Sweet_JJ said:
Can someone tell me what Anne says? She talks about James and Kim!

http://websta.me/p/959432961065174409_180081488
Anne was joking/threating Kim.  She said if Kim can't stay in shape for this lakorn, She will dress James very young, like a teen.  (And you know what happen).  But if Kim stay in shape, she will look young and refreshing.  Otherwise ...

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Ninja007 said:
All of them are Anusaniya's 4 aunties. Wow, one big family.  For now, there are four aunties and one step uncle.

Anne was joking/threating Kim.  She said if Kim can't stay in shape for this lakorn, She will dress James very young, like a teen.  (And you know what happen).  But if Kim stay in shape, she will look young and refreshing.  Otherwise ...
wwwwwwwwwoooowwww 4 aunties :shock2: :shock2: 

kim be careful baby haha :ghehe: 

asha131097

Kim_Kimberley FAN
poobae91 said:
I'm not so fond of the way how they splitted Kim's hair and just left it straight.
maybe because Kim character for being business woman.. so they want Kim looked mature and suitable for character..

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
fiona namia said:
maybe because Kim character for being business woman.. so they want Kim looked mature and suitable for character..

agree with you, she remind me of SAYA from ARO :yes: workaholic who's strong in work and weak with love and doesn't care much about her hair or clothes we will see how it will be her character but that's the vibe i got 

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwww
:woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  our beautiful couple is filming today too  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart: kim look sooo stunning and fit , and james look handsome and soo good too

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Sweet_JJ said:
WOW! Look at their eyes! So expressive! :D

now i'm in cloud9 aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: this look sssssssssssssssssooooooooooooooooooooooooo GGREEEEAAAAAAAAAATTTT i can feel it just from the pic and when that happen usually the chemistry in motion is double by 1000

BTW this's totaly a fresh look for kim  for the pic she look more serious , calm and wise her eyes show me that , ps am i the only one who like the false lash make up coz it show kimmy's beautiful pure eyes :spin: :spin: :spin: 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Sweet_JJ said:
Can't wait when they start filming the wedding scenes :pervie:
:drool:  :drool:  :drool:  :drool:  :drool:  :drool:  :crush:  :crush:  :crush:  :crush:  :crush: just imagining it and it soo sweet 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww my kimmy GORGEOUS and her expression :shock2: :shock2: aaaaaaaa can't wait seeing this make me feel soo happy 

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Actually, Kim isn't even wearing false lashes in here. Those are her real lashes. And I must say, Kim still looks absolutely beautiful with minimal makeup. You would think that she'd at least wear false lashes and/or some eyeliner for filming a lakorn. But no, all she's wearing is face makeup and mascara on her real lashes. It's even less makeup than she wore in Suer. But the wardrobe and sophisticated hair in here makes her look more put together. I actually love this look on Kim now.

And I totally squealed at the picture of KimJa! I hope to see bts videos of them off screen! I feel like it's still a little bit awkward between them off camera, so hopefully they have some events together or Anne forces them to get really comfortable with each other somehow. Lol. That way the chemistry will be THAT much better. :thumbsup:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Kim is soooooooooooooooooooooooo pretty in here. I love her straight hair. This is the first lakorn where she has stick straight hair. Kim looks so youthful and adorable with minimal makeup.

asha131097

Kim_Kimberley FAN
Anonymous<3 said:
Kim is soooooooooooooooooooooooo pretty in here. I love her straight hair. This is the first lakorn where she has stick straight hair. Kim looks so youthful and adorable with minimal makeup.
Agree with u.. Suay mak mak..

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
:woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:

cr: bung_lakorn3

James' height makes him look so manly and it also makes Kim look so feminine. I LOVE IT! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: Kim has such a nice and slim, yet curvy and sexy figure. I love this outfit on her. I'd fall for her too if I was Sattawat. :coverlaf: And I'd fall for Sattawat too if I was Anusaya. :drools: They are SMOKING!!! Kim is dominating James right now, but I can't wait to see James dominate Kim later. Hehehehehheheh. :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: :dance1:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
what i want to found in any actors when i watch him is the passion and the sparks in his eyes when he act and frankly james had that  :thumbup: ohh myyy i can't wait for a pic when the both of them look in to each other eyes a bomb will explode there  :bump:  :bump: